^-^

Yaaa!!! He Negoya!!!

Chunji pov

" Where is your house ____? " I ask ____." My house is really near to Ricky house.Do you know Ricky house?I mean do you had went to Ricky house before? ".I laugh and said " Of course I know and had went to Ricky house.He is our member,we always go to his house when all of us free." Then I just continue walk to her house." Start when you couple with Sulli ? Just asking. I dont mean to disturb you with this questions.Its okey if you dont want to answer my silly questions."____ said."Its okey ____,we start couple just end of last year.Actually not me that proposed her to be my girlfriend.But her father is my father best friend so they want us to be a couple." Then ____ said that we had arrive to her home.I put her down and wait her to go inside her house, she waving to me and I waving her back and leave.

Ricky pov

Oh no! How dare Chunji hyung piggy back ____.Are there any incident happen to them?Why I did left ____ alone with Chunji hyung.If I not coming home early mybe that I will piggy back ____.Arrrgghhhh....I'm so jelous with that moment that I just had seen.I seen that my watch just 3 p.m.So I had decided to go to ____ house and ask if any thing happen.I quickly went to my room and change my cloth.

 

p/s ~_~ sorry for waiting for this new chapter

Image result for teen top profile 2015

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9aD5IIsXpXfilBprfNJC

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSi9Jnz5Nkxxu8tEpDUFcG