Chapter 1

Yaaa!!! He Negoya!!!

_____(you) ( pov )

Yes !!! I am here now in National University South Seoul Korea.First I must go to head master room because I new at here so I must register my name first.When i register the head mastek call the boy that past to the office.the head master ask help from the boy to bring me to my class.i see he so handsome because he wear this and he look so cute and handsome.The head master bring the boy to me and I said to him " Anneyonghaseyo nan ____(you) imnida".Then he said back to me " Nae anneyonghasimika nan Ricky imnida" * bow. Wow he smile like angel aigoo he so handsome and cute.he have girl friend or not ? Herm.Then he said to me " Hello where are you ______(you) ?" . " Why you said like that Ricky ? You see I go were hah?" Then Ricky say back to me "Oh I see that you are dreaming because you smiling alone " ." Mianaeyo Ricky " . * blushing.

Ricky ( pov )

She smile so cute but her new at here so I not know her very well.she is bad or good.But at here I can see that this girl is too bad because she had stole my heart.Wow my heart is pounching hard.Argh Why So Serious think about her." wait a minute ____(you) I want to meet the couple infront us". then she said back to me " Nae arraso its okey". Then I go to Chun ji and Sulli after that sulli greating me and said " Ricky yaa! where you want  to go?" then Sulli greating ____(you) and said "Anneyonghaseyo nan Sulii imnida and this is my boyfriend Chunji".Then Chun ji said to me "Ricky who is this girl I  not see this girl before in this school.Ricky she is your girl friend ?".''Hyung why you like this haa? she is not my girlfriend she is new at here"."Ricky I think she like you ." Then I go to the class because Chunji hyung always say girl that walk togethet with me is my girlfriend.I saw ___(you) still follow me but she is realy quiet.I think that she is........

 

 

 

To be continued.....

Feel easy to comment me.....This is Teen top picture

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRR89kjhKuvS-CzmrMiBiXimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_nxvZ5H615xSI4kJMO-b

THANK YOU !!!!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxmS7RYCaNb9D7RNWZ8sl