You're The Prettiest Person I've ever Known

Mellifluous Review Shop [NOT ACCEPTING]

Title: 6/10

The title is a bit too long, and it's actually supposed to be:

"You're The Prettiest Person I've Ever known"

so...you forgot to put the ' . It's actually sort of bad because you don't want people to think you have bad grammar so if you do something wrong from the start, it won't be good.

 

Appearance: 3/5

Well there's nothing much to say, you don't have a poster but I love how your foreword is presented. It's really pretty, and the way you made it look means that you put in alot of effort for your fic.

 

Foreword & Description: 6/10

The foreword doesn't explain anything at all, only two quotes. I guess that's fine but you should at least make a few more senteces so the reader will understand what they're reading. Also, I don't think you should write "luhan-ssi", or anything with 'ssi' it's a bit distracting.

 

Spelling/Grammar: 8/10

Your story is in past tense, but you write certain things in present tense. For example:

"class was really boring, but seohyun doesn't feel bothered..."

it's suppose to be "but seohyun didn't feel bothered"

I guess people can make these mistakes, even I do, but we should correct it.

 

Plot: 15/20

The plot is okay, I did like it but I also didn't at the same time. The reason why is because it's only a oneshot sadly  and you shouldn't post chapters which are unrelated to the fic. My sister thought it was actually another chapter but it turned out to be ads and it made her a bit furious, but she told me she enjoyed your story.

 

Characters: 12/15

The Luhan in your story seems too happy and childish. I didn't expect him to look a bit dumb? But it's cute because this is one of the first stories to have a character which I didn't expect him/her to be.  I think the other characters are cool too.

 

Flow: 8/10 

The flow is a bit choppy. It jumps from here to there,well that's in my point of view. If you are going to jump on things, you should elaborate a bit about what happened before.

 

Writing Style: 9/10

I guess you could say that your style is unique. Once again, I didn't expect the characters to be like that.

 

Enjoyment: 8/10

I enjoyed it  but I think you should change the font color, it's a bit too light to read, most people don't like that.

 

Total: 75/100


Reviewed by summerskye

So sorry for the late review, didn't realize that it was still on 'hide chapter'  until today