Chapter 2 : Finding "friends"

◢ ❶❼ High School ◣εϊз

 

 

So this is the library.Hansol said but Miyoung's face looked like she isn't very interested in something like that.Oh god,this girl is cold.I dont like her personality.Hansol though and looked at Miyoung who was looking out of a window.

I like the schoolyard.she said suddenly.Oh yes,the some students decorated it cuz it looked boring.Hansol answered and looked at Miyoung who seemed to be intrested in the schoolyard.He doesn't know why but he started to smile when she smiled too.

Can we go out? She asked.Yeah,sure why not? And the two of them went out and sat down.You don't look very korean like.she starred at his face.Ehm..yes I'm half korean only.he said.And what about your other half? I'm half american.Miyoung smiled at his answer.

Cool,then.I was in school in america before.She suddenly spoke english.Both of them laughed.

Really?! That's great.Where have you been? he replied in english too.

I was on a school in New York,you know?

Yes,of course it's my birthplace.he said very excidet.

Miyoung chuckled and they sat there till the lesson was over.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you know where your locker stands? Mingyu said and looked down.It's number 83.replied Harin.Are you mad at me? Mingyu asked.No,it's just you are so tall and you called me dwarf.she starts to sniffle.

Oh god.Please dont cry little girl.I-I mean big girl.It was just a joke.Mingyu was in panic.It's okay.I see I'm too small for this world.she said without looking at him.You aren't.I have a friend,his name is Jihoon.He's older then me but smaller.He's just abit taller then you.Mingyu tried to comfort her.

Who could be taller then you? she asked and he was spechless for a moment.Okay,maybe I'm abit too tall but it isn't my fault.Mingyu said slowly.How old are you? She said and turned to him.I'm 16 how about you? he answered.What the hell,I though you are 18.Harin said excited.

Do I look old? he asked and looked at the window to see himself.No No of course not it's just -.she couldn't end her sentence.Because of my size? I know.he chuckled.You haven't answered my question yet.Mingyu said.Ah yeah I forgot I'm 15.she smiled.

Really? I though you are ten.Okay joking joking! he said qickly.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Different from the others Seungchul and Nichan where very quiet.

Where are you from? I mean you are here because you have moved from somewhere to Seoul.Am I right? Seungchul said to break the silence.

I'm from North Korea.she said very quietly.Please? I can't understand you? he answered.I'm sorry I'm speaking with dialect,that's why I don't want to talk that much.It's akward you can't understand me.she replied and she was speaking very slow so Seungchul could understand her.

Oh I hear,I'm very sorry.he said.It's okay.she smiled.Is there much different between North Korea and South Korea? he asked and he seemed to be very interested in her.

It isn't.Both countrys are very beautiful.she said and chuckled.I haven't been in North Korea before you know? Sorry for bothering you.Seungchul bowed."Noo,it's okay.I'm very interested in South Korea too.she started to speak louder.

If there is anything you will ask just ask me.he said and smiled back.I'll do.Nichan replied.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ehm yeah.

second Update : Hurray :3 

Do you like it? 

Please comment and suscribe (maybe upvote ><)