Chapter 3 : The clubs

◢ ❶❼ High School ◣εϊз

 

So,after the break they had their class teacher."So you all know,you have to join clubs,here is a letter for your parents.Give it to them and choose a club".he said and gave the letters to Harin,Nichan & Miyoung.I hope she'll join our dancing class.Mingming though and looked at Miyoung.

After School,the three girls where at Nichan's house."What club are you guys going to join"? Harin asked and made a "x" next to every club she would like to join."I think the cooking club sounds fine".Nichan said and smiled."Nothing sounds fine,I dont want to waste my time for it".Miyoung looked pissed."We can join a club together"! Harin said and looked at the two others.

"We could join the dance club,for me it's the only thing what sound normally".Miyoung said and looked at others."Can we do this"? "But I can't dance"! Nichan looked worried."The club is there to teach to,so it isn't a problem if you cannot dance very well".Harin tried to cheer her up."Then let's do this,it's the only thing I'm going to do.I'm to lazy for the rest".Miyoung laughed.

 

The next day,it was the first day of their dancing lesson.Everyone was dancing except the three.They were standing,and looked how the others were doing."We have a project and there are different dancing teams who will perform on the school festival".the teacher explained."So,you two".The teacher pointed at Nichan and Harin."In the next room is a group only with boys,and they need two so you can go"."Hey,and what about me"?! Miyoung asked.

"Here in this room,is a group too.You'll join them".he answered and pointed to a group of 5 boys and one girl."Stop stop stop,I'm here to dance together with my friends not with .... strangers".Miyoung said shocked but the teacher went away.Slowly she walked to them.Hansol noticed here and stopped the music."Are you going to join us"? he asked happily cuz he already knew her."I haven't got another choice so teach me your gangsta dance"! she said with a fake smile and looked at the other girl who was trying to catch Mingming's attention.

Meanwhile in the other room

"Annyeong Haeseyo".Harin bowed."We have to join your dancing group".she said and Nichan just nooded.There were one little boy,a small boy but still taller then the mini boy.Another taller one who was always smiling,the other one looked chinese,and the last one had blond-brown hairs.

"Oh,well then let's introduce ourselfs at first,my name is Lee Jihoon".the second smaller boy said.

"Sa-Mu-El imnida".said the mini boy.

"Hi,I'm Junhui"! "Are you chinese"? Harin asked him."Yes I am"! he answered proud.

"Hello,I'm Doyoon"!

"And my name is Wonwoo".the last one said.

"Oh okay,I'm Park Harin and this is Shin Nichan,it's nice to meet you"!