Chapter 5 : Dancing Machines

◢ ❶❼ High School ◣εϊз

 

 

 

Harin was sitting at home.She felt lonley so she phoned Miyoung."Joboseyo"? 

"Miyoung-ah how was your dancing lesson"? she asked."Ehm yeah there is this girl in my group.She calls herself princess and I don't like that".Miyoung sighed.

"And your group"? "Well,there aren't any girls except me and Nichan and the boys are very very nice".there was a lightly chuckle to here from the other side."I'm glad that you feel comfortable but I have to go,bye".Then both of them hang up.

Next Day

"Yesterday the boys said we have to perform something for them so they'll see what we can do.I'm so nervous".Nichan said."You don't have to be nervous,they're nice and I'm sure they won't scold you if you dont do well".Harin patted her shoulder.

Both of them went into the locker and got dressed into their practice clothes.Then they get in the gym.The boys were already there and waited for them."So Ladies who'll start"? Wonwoo said.Harin pocked Nichan but she didn't want to go so she pocked back.And that pocking fight went on for a few second when Nichan finally sighed."I'll start".

She stood infront of the big mirror."So which song are you dancing too"? Doyoon asked here and moved to the laptop."Ehm,I'll dance to 4Minute's Heart to heart".

The music started and she really does a good job.Her moves were perfectly and she ended the performance without any mistake.In the end everyone clapped."I told you".Harin smiled when Nichan went to her.

"You are really good.How long have you practiced"? Doyoon asked.He seems to be very convinced of her."I started learning this dance a while ago.I think a week ago".she smiled lightly and sat down."You are blushing".Harin wispered to her and chuckled.

"It's your turn Harin".Slowly she stood up and made her way to the big mirror where she could see the expressions of every single person in this room.And this made her more nervous then she already was.But there was this boy who was smiling.And the smile made her smile too.She took a deep breath then she said : "I wanna dance to Nu'Est Hello".

It was very suprising for everyone in this room.A girl who wants to dance a real boy dance.It was something different then boys dancing to girl songs."Okay..." Doyoon moved to the laptop again and played the song.

Her moves were exactly like the orginial ones.You could saw that she was only focused of her moves not on everything else.When she was finished it was really quiet.She ran to Nichan and sat down next to her."You were good".Nichan wispered to her and smiled."I don't know what this silent should mean.I'm very nervous right now".Harin looked down.

From her "floor-view" she could see a pair of chucks but they didn't belong to a tall person she could see."You don't have to be worry.We all are spechless".A voice suddenly said.She looked up and there was this boy who smiled when she stood infront of the mirror.What was his name again? Lee Jihoon.

"We never saw someone who did it as well as boys can do it.You are very talented".he chuckled lightly and went down on his kness so he could see her face better."Thank you".she said quickly and smiled back.Jihoon turned his face to Nichan."And of course you did well too".he stood up

Then he turned around."And yeah Nichan right? Doyoon wants to talk with you after this lesson".he winked lightly and went to his friends where all of them were laughing.

Everyone except Doyoon.Poor him.


Please give me some feedback ;-;

I would be really thankful ;A;