Chapter 4 : I'm not a princess.

◢ ❶❼ High School ◣εϊз

 

"You can watch as first and if you know it then you can follow the dance,okay"? Hansol smiled."Hmm,I don't have another choice".Miyoung nooded slowly than she sat down on the floor."Hey,we should introduce ourself first".said a tall boy in a blue suit and everybody nooded.

"Okay,so now you are officially a part of Jackson 7.Annyeong Haeseyo I'm the leader Kwon Soonyoung and I'm 17 years old".the tall boy bowed in front of her.

"Annyeong Haeseyo I'm the Michael Jackson-like,small dancing machine - Maknae,Chan"! the boy was not as tall as the others but he seemed friendly."Dud,you forgot your age".Hansol hissed."Oh yeah I'm sorry hihihi,I'm 14 years old".he bowed and smiled shyly.

"Ni hao - I mean Ann - yeong (?) I'm Jackson 7 chinese member Mingming and I'm 16".he looked down.

"I'm Jackson 7 american member Hong Jisoo but call me Joshua.I'm also 17".

"You know me already but okay.I'm Jackson 7 halfer Hansol Vernon Choi".Miyoung looked at him."So your second name is Vernon ? I like that name,it sounds cool".she smiled and he smiled back.

"Hello,my name is Chen Feng-jin and I'm Jackson 7 princess".the girl didn't even smiled.Miyoung looked pissed and stood up."My name is Lee Miyoung,I'm not a princess or something like that if you want  to know it.".she went to Hansol.

Miyoung saw how Feng-jin was talking to Mingming but she couldn't understand anything.It must be another lauguage."So this Mingming-boy"- she started to talk to Hansol and he leaned down abit so she dont need to talk loud."He's chinese right"? she asked and looked at him.

"Yes he's".he nooded."Hansol,I dont feel very comfortable in this group.I think I'll just leave the dance club"."No,you can't.I'll help you and it's normal.I mean you are here for the first time".he hold her hand."Oho,Hansol is flirting".Joshua shouted and Chan started to laugh with him.

"Yahh,we are just friends".Hansol said and blushed.Soonyoung went to Miyoung and said : "Don't be scared.Hansol is always flirty".he chuckled and went to Joshua and Chan.

After school

After Miyoung got dressed back in her usual clothes she went out of the locker.Then she saw Hansol leaning on the wall like he would wait for someone."Hey,don't you want to go home"? she asked him.He looked at her."I was waiting for you,I saw you yesterday going with your friends and I think we have the same way".he smiled."For me ? Oh okay let's go then.I think Harin&Ni chan will find their way by themself".

Both of them were walking when Hansol asked her : "So that dance,and our group..Everything alright"? Miyoung nooded slowly."I just .... Ah it's nothing".she shook her head."You can tell me".he said."I just don't have a good feeling towards this Feng-ji.I mean she calls herself the princess of Jackson 7.I think it's sounds arrogant but maybe it's just me".

"No,not really.I don't like her too.She seems cold and I think she just joined that dancing club because of Mingming.She always does mistakes so Mingming helps her and that's annoying".he said."Both of them are chinese right"? "Yes.I think it's really nasty of her to talk with him in chinese and so loud that everyone can her hear it so everyone is asking them after that what they were talking about.She wants attention that's all".Miyoung sighed.

"I'm glad you told me that.So I already know that I'll have problems".she chuckled lightly and looked at him."I think you are nice Hansol,I like you".Miyoung smiled at him.He looked abit suprised,he always though that someone like her would never be that nice but he always wanted a friend like her so why not? "I like you too".


So everyone do you like it so far? 

Tell me what do you think about it! I need your feedback ^^