Chapter 1 : New Students

◢ ❶❼ High School ◣εϊз

 

 

 

 

It was a hot summer day in 17 High School.The sun was shining in their classroom so you felt like you were sitting in the middle of the sun.The students were always sweating and tired of learning.But it was just the third lesson.

"Okay;for today you can pack your things" the teacher said.Everyone was cheering but some were wondering cuz they had still 10 minutes left and their math teacher usual hold his lessons till the end.

"We have new students" he said and looked in the class.They were excidet but just too tired to show it."It's a girl" the teacher said and every boy starts to look up.Starts to laugh and to talk.

Then a girl came in.She has long black hairs and a cold but lovely smile.Oh my god she's so beautiful.Mingming though and looked at her.Behind him he heard already : "She'll be mine" or "She will fell for me".

What for losers.Mingming rolled his eyes."So someone need to show her the school".the teacher said.Actually Mingming was a shy boy so he said nothing."Mingming;can you show her the school"? the teacher said."Oh n-no I'm - I don't know this school too".he stottered and looked at the girl who was chuckeling.

Wait;have they introduced her already?Oh ;I passed it because I though so much.he sighned.

"Hansol you can right"? the teacher looked at him."Ah yes I can".he said and stood up to take her hand but she just slapped his hands."I can walk by myself" she said and smiled fakely.

"Do you know where the others are;Miyoung"? the teacher looked at her.Miyoung..what a beautiful name.Mingming smiled abit."Yeah;I think they're coming soon.They wanted to go to the toilett first".Miyoung said.Everyone laughed.

Then a tall girl came in "Sorry that I'm late but we didn't find the classroom".her voice was quite."It's okay the teacher said.Just introduce yourself".

"Annyeong Haeseyo;Shin Ni chan inmida".she bowed and tried to smile.Then suddenly there was a big noise.Like someone get hitted by the door.A small girl came in;rubbing her forhead.The whole class looked at her.Then she bowed."Hello".she laughed and putted her schoolbag down on the floor."Mianhaeyo;but someone was letting me alone in the toilett and this school is very big so I -" "It's okay;the teacher said.He seems like he was already pissed.

"So,your friend Miyoung is already downstairs -"."I won't walking alone again in this school".the small girl said and smiled at Ni chan."You haven't introduce yourself yet".the teachers voice was already emotionalless."Ah yeah;I'm Park Harin".

"Okay ehm;I think everyone of you needs a own helper cuz may you'll have to get in other courses".the teacher looked at the class.

"Seungchul,you will go with Ni chan and Mingyu you'll go with Harin".

The two stood up and went to them."Hey dwarf".Mingyu smiled at Harin."Teacher-nim I don't - "but she couldn't end her sentence cuz Mingyu was covering with his hand and ran out.

"Annyeong Haeseyo".Seungchul said and bowed in front of Ni Chan."Annyeong" she said."Let's go".he said and went out of the classroom.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for short first Chapter but I hope you like it (:

Next time I'll write more :D

kay;bye :3