Alone

My Love

 

"You should go home early, arasso?" Taeyeon reminded their maknae before she goes out of their dorm. She'll meet her oppas again after a few months of being busy. She's a little worried but she didn't know why, Seohyun would usually go out with her Kyuline oppas but she feels like there is something strange.

 

"Yes unnie! I'll be home before midnight, promise!" Seohyun smiled at her after putting her shoes on. "I'll go now unnie. Please tell others I already leave. Bye bye~" she cutely smiled and went out the dorm. Taeyeon heaved a sigh as Seohyun went out, she still feels different and she didn't know why.

 

"Yah! Why are you staring at the door?" Tiffany asked her suddenly. When Taeyeon faced her, she knows that there is something that's bothering her. "Why?" she asked softly and Taeyeon sighed once again. "Did maknae leave already?" the older girl nodded. "Yah! Are you worrying about her?" 

 

"I don't know, Tiff! It's weird but I feel like I don't want her to go today." Taeyeon confessed and Tiffany arched her eyebrow.

 

"Aisssh Taengu, stop treating maknae like a baby. She's grown up now and she needs to socialize. It's good thing she's being like that now than locking herself in her room while reading her self-improvement books!" Tiffany told her in a matter of fact tone. "Don't worry about her, okay? You know maknae very well. She's a good kid." she smiled to cheer up Taeyeon.

 

"Okay okay! You win. So what will we be doing tonight?" Taeyeon asked and Tiffany clasped her hands in excitement.

 

"Baking!" she exclaimed. "Sunny is already in the kitchen preparing the ingredients. Come on, let's make delicious cupcakes! Since the other members are all out tonight with their respective family or friends, let's do something that they'll be envious" Tiffany laughed out loud leading Taeyeon in their kitchen. The older girl once again looks at the door and sighed, she then proceeded to the kitchen following Tiffany.

 

 


 

 

"Kyuhyun hyung and Changmin hyung can't come today." Minho announced while they are eating. It's been almost two hours since they are waiting for the two so they started to eat already. "Changmin hyung can't escape from Yunho hyung in rehearsals and Kyuhyun hyung is stuck at their CF filming." he added, Jonghyun and Seohyun nodded their head.

 

"Let's just eat happily and send them pictures." Seohyun suggested and Minho high-fived her for her brilliant idea. They all laugh out loud as Minho took pictures and started sending them to the two.

 

"Ahhh I'm so full!" Minho exclaimed while rubbing his stomach. "Let's have some coffee?" he suggested and Seohyun laughed at him.

 

"I thought you're full?" she mocked and Minho ruffles her hair. "Yah! stop it!!!'' she complained while laughing.

 

"Hyung! Let's have coffee!!!" Minho asked Jonghyun and he nodded which makes Minho to be giddy. "See, Jonghyun hyung approves. It's 2 vs 1 Seohyun-ah, you lose." he laughed out loud and Seohyun slap his arms playfully.

 

"Who told you that I didn't like to have some coffee?" she chided and pinch his arms which makes Minho to irk in pain.

 

"Yah!!! You're abusing me!" he complained and Jonghyun stood up. MInho and Seohyun looked at him but he can't help but to feel jealous.

 

"Let's go now?" he asked and the two nodded their head and followed his lead. Minho on the otherhand is already suspecting Jonghyun's odd behaviour whenever he and Seohyun became playful of each other. The look on Jongyun's eyes is different everytime Seohyun is there. He then remembers about the girl Jonghyun talked about and remembers Seohyun's story about his ex boyfriend who she has to leave. 

 

On the coffee shop, Minho keeps on being touchy with Seohyun to see Jonghyun's reaction. He even put his arms on Seohyun's shoulder as the two of them started to joke around. He can sense that Jonghyun's mood is already not good, he keeps on sighing and looking at his phone as if waiting for someone's call. Minho then made a bold move and caress Seohyun's cheeks which makes the latter to shriek. They've been in their own world with teasings and playfulness when Jonghyun suddenly smashed his cup of coffee.

 

Both Seohyun and Minho stopped and looks at him. "Oh, I'm sorry! Accident." he tries to cover himself. Seohyun and Jonghyun's eyes met and Minho saw the look in their eyes. It's like they are longing for each other and because Minho knows Seohyun so well, he is already sure that what he thought is right. Jonghyun is Seohyun's ex boyfriend and Seohyun is the girl that his Jonghyun hyung still loves. 

 

Minho smirked at his realization while the two are still staring at each other. Minho can't help but to shake his head at this and he feels like he have to do something. Suddenly, he fished his phone and texted his Onew hyung. "Hyung, call me now and don't ask why! I'll bring you some chicken when i got home. Gomawo~"

 

Minho's phone rings and he smirked. Jonghyun and Seohyun looks at him and he excused himself to answer his phone. "Ah now hyung? Wae?... Arasso... neh... 15minutes...neh.. annyeong!" he looked at the two and acted like he needs to go home.

 

 "I need to go now. Something came up and Onew hyung needs me home!" he lied. He suddenly drinks his remaining coffee and started to fix his things while avoiding Seohyun's gaze. "I'm sorry but I really need to go now. Hyung, can you bring Seohyun home?" he asked Jonghyun which he replied with a quiet nod. 

 

"I'll be fine." Seohyun countered and Minho arched his eyebrow to his stubborn bestfriend. "but... I really can go home by myself." she added.

 

"No buts Juhyun!!! It's not safe for you to go home alone. Remember that you are the nation's makne. Hyung, deal with this stubborn girl, okay? I really need to go now or I'll be beaten up. Take care." Minho quickly said and waved his hand for goodbye.

 

Seohyun is looking at her bestfriend's retreating figure, she knew something was up because of Minho's action. "Did he know already?" she thought.

 

"Are you okay?" Jonghyun suddenly asked her.

 

"Ah I'm fine. Minho is just acting weird.'' she said and Jonghyun nods. "Do.. do you think he knows something?" she blurted out and Jonghyun looked at her quizically. "Did you tell him something?" she inquired.

 

Jonghyun realize Seohyun's question and shook his head. "I didn't tell him any details about it or anything to describe you. I just told him that..." he stopped and his eyes stared at Seohyun. He's contemplating if he'll continue it but he thought that he needs to say it. "...that I still love you." he murmurred but Seohyun heard it clearly.

 

Awkward silence envelopes them until Jonghyun decides to broke it. "Do you want to go home now?" he asked casually. "I'll bring you home." he added as he started to fix his things.

 

Seohyun nodded and they both leave. Inside the car, they are still quiet. Jonghyun is contemplating on what to say while Seohyun is thinking on how to start what she wants to say.

 

"I'm sorry!" Seohyun started. Jonghyun looks at her confusedly, good thing the red light lit up making Jonghyun to push the brake. "I don't want to stay like this. I don't want us to be awkward anymore." she stated.

 

Jonghyun smiles brightly after hearing what she said, the truth is, he also don't want it. No, he badly wants to stop it. "I feel the same." he grinned. "But I will not take back what I said in the cafeteria... because it's the truth." he stated and Seohyun gulped. "I still love you.. it never changed." he added and Seohyun looked down.

 

"Me too..." she mumbled and Jonghyun stared at her with wide eyes. The green light lits up and he started driving again. He suddenly stopped near a park, he needs to talk with her.

 

"What did you say awhile ago?" he asked again. He wants to be sure and he didn't want to presume things. "You... you still love me?" he stuttered and Seohyun look up to him with tears in her eyes.

 

"Yes... i still love you but I feel sorry... I know I'm the one who pushed you away. I'm the one who wanted it. I'm the one who..." she stopped when Jonghyun held her hands and kissed it.

 

"Let's forget everything from the past and start all over again?" he asked and Seohyun's tears couldn't stop from flowing. "How can you be this nice?" she thought.

 

"But... I hurted you." she mumbled "I can't forgive myself for hurting you..." she cried harder and Jonghyun squeeze her hands tight.

 

"I forgive you so you should forgive yourself too. What happened in the past stays in the past. What's important is now." he wiped her tears and kissed her cheeks. "I love you... Do you still love me?" she nods like a kid and Jonghyun hugged her. 

 

"It's all that matters Hyunnie~" he caressed her back as she hugged him tight. "I love you!" he whispered.

 

"I love you too!" she replied. When they broke the hug, Seohyun suddenly held his hand. "About the past... I don't know how to explain... how to start..." she sighed. 

 

"You don't need to explain it now. I can wait." he smiled at her lovingly. "What's important is us, the present." 

 

"Didn't you get mad at me?" she curiously asked.

 

"I would be lying if I said no." he answered truthfully. "But I love you so much that I forgive you easily." he chuckled. "I sometimes think I'm crazy. I became an idol which I strongly oppose before because of you." he added and held her hand. "But then, I should be thanking you. You are right after all, this is my world. Music is my world and I should share my music to everyone. Thank you." he softly plants a kiss on her hands.

 

They talked a lot that night, catching up with each other. Sharing their experiences and even ranting to each other. They felt like they are back to their old self, the old them who isn't an idol. A normal boy and girl who obviously loves each other.

 

 

~

 

"Thank you for dropping me here!" Seohyun beamed at him as they stopped in front of Seohyun's dorm. 

 

"It's nothing! Besides, I won't let you go home alone. It's dangerous." he smiled at her and she nodded like a kid. "I wouldn't let a precious girl like you to be harmed."

 

"I know, I know! Stop acting like an ahjussi, arasso?" she giggled and Jonghyun laughed. "Take care oppa! Give me a call when you reached your dorm." she smiled at him as he nods.

 

"I will. We'll see each other tomorrow, right?" he asked.

 

"More like later." Seohyun laughed. "It's 2am already." she pointed out. "I'll see you later okay? Good night!"

 

"Yeah, we really need to see each other. We need to talk about your fanboys." he jokingly said and Seohyun frowned.

 

"Jealous ahjussi~" she teased and Jonghyun shakes his head feeling guilty. 

 

"Okay fine. Think whatever you want." he laughed. "Enter your dorm now. I'll leave once you enter." he told her and she nodded. She kissed him in the cheek and bid goodbye before going out of his car.

 

Jonghyun stared at her retrieving figure with a smile plastered in his face. He honestly don't want to leave, he didn't know why but he feels strange. Once she saw her enter the building, with a heavy heart, he drove away.

 

Seohyun is humming while waiting for the elevator to open. She's happy and she couldn't hide it because her face is shining like a star. She then saw a man looking at her at the other side of the building, the person looks like hiding while looking at her and Seohyun suddenly felt nervous especially that he's covering his face. She saw that no one is in the lobby except to the two of them and she feels strange.

 

By instinct, she quickly dashes towards the stairs. She suddenly heard footsteps following her making her feel more nervous. She remove her shoes and started running once again. She's on the third floor already when she heard her phone rings. She ignored it and continues to run. "One more floor." she thought. 

 

When she arrived infront of their dorm, she quickly opens her bag to look for her keys. While rummaging her bag, she felt a person walking near her and her heart beats so fast. A few seconds later, a handkerchief was put on making her whimper in fear.

 

She saw the man and she was sure that it is the same man in the lobby. Her eyes widen and she started to fight back as he started to drag her away. She uses all the remaining energy she has but it didn't work. Soon, her eyes felt heavy and everything went black.