Saved

My Love

 

 

Jonghyun didn't know why but he came back to Seohyun's dorm. He feels strange not knowing why. He's imagining things like he is calling her and talking to her infront of her dorm. It's like she is inside their dorm looking through the windows to say good night to him as he looks at her from the outside. He sounds ridiculous but he just wants another glimpse of her.

 

As he parked his car, he fished his phone and started to call her. She isn't answering and he frowned. He tried to look inside the lobby through the glass windows, he may look like a creep but he cannot stop himself from peeking. "Is she sleeping now? Nah, we departed just a few minutes ago. It's impossible." he thought.

 

He take a look again inside and he sighed thinking he can't see her now. As he is on his way to his car, he saw a man carrying a person with black blanket. He feels strange and stare at them for awhile, he's wants to approach and ask him what he is doing but he needs to make sure first that he's doing a bad thing. When he saw the purse that fell on the ground while they are walking, his eyes widen and he started to approach them.

 

The man walks faster and he opens his car and put Seohyun inside. As he is entering in his car seat, a guy suddenly punch him in his face. He fell on the ground and became pissed, when he saw the guy who punched him went to Seohyun's side, he smirked and punch him back. 

 

"Who are you???" Jonghyun yelled. "What do you want from her???" he added while staring at him. "What are planning to do huh?" he is very mad that he could smash his face. He tried to grab his collar and he succeeds.

 

"It's none of your business!" the guy answered Jonghyun. "You better stay away from this or I will tell the media that the great lead guitarist of CNBLUE snatched his hyung's ex-wife."

 

Jonghyun punched him again in his face. "Let her go!" he screeched. "You bastard!" he was about to punch him again when the guy successfully defended himself and he was able to hold Jonghyun's collar. 

 

"What are you saying?" the guy smirked and was about to punch Jonghyun again when the guard arrived and slap him on his back. They guy fell on the floor and the security guard immediately put his handcuffs on the said guy while Taeyeon who is following the security guard with Sunny and Tiffany approached Jonghyun.

 

"Jonghyun-ssi?" SNSD's kid leader asked. "Omo! It's really you! Are you okay?" she worriedly asked and Jonghyun nodded at her while covering his bruised lips. 

 

"I'm fine." he shortly replied. 

 

"SEOHYUN-AHHH!" Tiffany loudly screamed and they all looked at her. "Omo Seohyun-ah!" she yelled and Sunny hushed her "Let's pick her up!" she sternly said. Jonghyun quickly went to theom t carry Seohyun and went to the nearest hospital.

 

 

-----

 

 

Seohyun opens her eyes and saw a plain white ceiling. She looks around but there is no one in the room, she then remembers what happened and started to panic. She quickly gets up but felt her head heavy and her eyes were still blurry.

 

The door suddenly opened and she quickly turn her gaze hoping that she will see one of her unnies, her parents or her oppas. She felt nervous but suddenly smiled after seeing her Taeyeon unnie. "Oh you're awake now! How are you feeling?" her voice sounded so worried. Tears started to fall from Seohyun's eyes and the kid leader immediately went to her and hug her.

 

"Ssshhhh! You're safe now. Don't be afraid maknae! We're here. We're all here!" she hushed the younger girl and soon all of her members entered the room. They group hugged and soon, Seohyun stopped crying.

 

"What happened unnie? How did I get here? Why am I here?" she asked and Tiffany who was sitting next to her in her bed started caressing her hair. 

 

"Someone saved you, maknae. You need to stay here since you inhaled some dangerous drug. But the doctor said that we are just waiting for your lab results and if it's clear, you can go home." she softly said and Seohyun looked at her asking who is her savior.

 

The door suddenly opened revealing Jonghyun with a cup of coffee and plastic of fruits in his hand followed by their managers. He has a small bandage on the corner of her lips  and a burise on his right cheeks. Seohyun stared at him and she started to become teary eyed once again after realizing that it is him.

 

"It was good that Jonghyun-ssi came back at our dorm and saw the man carrying you away from the building." Yoona explained to her. 

 

"We cannot be thankful enough to Jonghyun-ssi. He came right on time." Taeyeon showed her gratitude and smile at him. The kid leader then started explaining to her what happened as Jonghyun can't stop staring at her. He wants to hug her and kiss her, to comfort her and wipe her tears away but he cannot. He cannot do it infront of her sisters, they didn't know yet.

 

"That man was a sasaeng. He's been looking around your dorm area for quite a while. Some residents notice him and even the guards does. But because he bought a unit in the building, they thought that he is just looking around to the place since he will live there too." their manager said after Taeyeon finished her explanation.

 

"He's caught now, maknae." Jessica said. "That bastard has been stalking us for six months already and good thing he was caught. He's the same guy who followed me too few months ago." she looked at the younger girl with a concern look. 

 

"Don't worry now, okay? The security will be tighter and even SM assures us that they will add extra security." Taeyeon reassured her. 

 

"Girls, some of you have schedules today. I think we need to leave so you can prepare. Yoona, Yuri and Hyoyeon can stay here." their manager announced. "Don't worry about your radio schedule with Taeyeon and Tiffany, Seohyun-ah. I'll handle it." he smiled at her and prepares to leave.

 

"And Hyunnie, your parents are on their way here." Tiffany said and Seohyun nodded at her with a faint smile. "Thank you, unnie." she replied and Tiffany caressed her hair once again.

 

The rest of the SNSD girls started to bid their goodbye to Seohyun and promised to come back as soon as their schedules finished. 

 

Yoona, Yuri and Hyoyeon started to eat the fruits and peel some for Seohyun. They tried to make the atmosphere lighter and they keep on making Seohyun smile. They want her to forget what happened last night even for a bit, they know she's strong but of course, what happened is really traumatic. Jonghyun is awkwardly sitting in one of the couch while staring at Seohyun.

 

"Jonghyun-ssi!" Hyoyeon called him. "Our maknae might melt if you continue to look at her like that." she joked, Yuri and Yoona laughs along with her making Jonghyun and Seohyun to blush.

 

"They're blushing!!!" Yuri squealed. "Kyaaaa they're so cute!" Hyoyeon added while laughing out loud. 

 

"Unnieeee~" Seohyun whined, Yoona looked at her with a smile on her face. 

 

"Ah I'm just waiting for Kyuhyun hyung to come here. Minho and Changmin have schedules but they said they will call her. I already texted them that she's awake." Jonghyun suddenly explained and the three girls started to laugh seeing his troubled face.

 

"Eyyy.. why are you explaining? We're not even asking anything." Yuri teased. Hyoyeon and Yuri started to laugh hysterically while Yoona is also laughing with them while observing the two blushing persons.

 

"Unnie, let's go out first? Let's buy some foods. I'm hungry!" Yoona said after seeing Seohyun's red face. Yuri and Hyoyeon stopped laughing and looked at her curiosly. Yoona eyed them sending 'let's leave them alone look'. Yuri and Hyoyeon understood it and quickly gets up.

 

"Come on! I'm hungry too!" Yuri proposed. "What food do you want, maknae? We'll buy it for you." she added with a sly smile on her face.

 

"Aissh, she can eat anything! Let's leave already!" Hyoyeon joined in. "Jonghyun-ssi, you can look for Seohyun while we're gone right?" Jonghyun could only nod and Yoona winked at their maknae as they left the room while giggling.

 

Once the door closed, Jonghyun looked at Seohyun and asked. "Are they really like that?"

 

"Yes! They're always joking around." she smiled thinking of her unnies. "And I'm thankful that they are always like that, they also always take care of me since I'm the maknae. They are my second family! We may not be sisters by blood but we are sisters by fate." 

 

"I can see that." Jonghyun smiled. He approached her and held her hands. "How are you feeling now? Are you okay?" he worriedly asked.

 

"I'm fine oppa! Thank you." Jonghyun sat beside her and smiled at her. "I'm really thankful... If you didn't come, I don't know where I maybe now." 

 

Jonghyun hugged her and placed a soft kiss on her temple. "I will always protect you, Seohyun-ah! You didn't know how scared I was when I saw that man. I thought I'm crazy last night since I went back to your dorm without any reasons, turns out my instinct is right." 

 

"Thank you oppa!" she smiled softly and lean her head on his shoulder. "Really... thank you so much!" she started to sob and Jonghyun hugged her tighter. He knows that she needs to release her feelings so he didn't stop her from crying, all he needed to do is just to stay beside her and make her feel secure.