Start of something New

My Love

 

 

 

Seohyun is panicking when she received a text message from her bestfriend that he will fetch her for their mini get together. She just finished filming a CF for TFS and she plans to just stay in their dorm to rest. But her plan is ruined the moment her bestfriend texted her, so now she is busy in fixing herself before going out. She can't say no to them since she didn't join them in their last few meet ups.

 

***I'm five minutes away***

 

Minho's text makes her a little panic as she is still not prepared. She knows that Minho hates late because they are the same. She quickly pull a bag from her drawer and put her necessities in one scoop. She comb her hair and immediately runs outside her room.

 

"Juhyun-ah! Don't come home late arasso?" Taeyeon yelled from the living room as she saw Seohyun quickly putting her shoes in the doorway.

 

"And don't drink too much, hmmm?" Sunny joked and the rest of her unnies who are in the living room laughed out loud. 

 

"Neh unnie! I'll get going! Bye bye!" she bids goodbye and quickly dashed out to the parking area. She immediately saw Minho's car who is still parking, she hopped her way to his car with a grin plastered on her pretty face.

 

"You're fast! I thought you didn't want to join?" he teased and Seohyun slapped his arm playfully. "Well how could I say no when you texted me that you're on your way." she mocked him and they both laughed out loud. 

 

"Let' go? I am sure that Kyuhyun hyung and Changmin hyung were already drinking there." he laughed and Seohyun shakes her head. "Arraso!" she replied.

 

They arrived fifteen minutes exactly after Minho fetched Seohyun. They were walking to the private room while laughing, they keep on teasing each other like they used to do. Good thing the owner knows them very well so it is a safe place for them. Minho opened the door and saw his two hyungs happily talking, they both entered and got shocked seeing after seeing a new face who is being blocked by Changmin.

 

"Ohhh Minho-ah! Meet our new member, Lee Jonghyun!" Kyuhyun announced after seeing Minho's confused and shocked face seeing the new member.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Jonghyun greeted him after standing up, Minho quickly smiles at him and greet him back. "ohh I didn't know we have a new member." Minho mumbled as he took a seat next to Changmin.

 

"Didn't we tell you beforehand?" Changmin pondered for a moment. "Ahhh not you, but Seohyun!" he said after realizing his mistake. "Mian" he coolly said and laugh.

 

"Anyway, welcome to the club Jonghyun hyung?" he asked and the said man nodded hios head in approval. Minho smiled and extended his arm for handshake. "Choi Minho, Shinee's face and Kyuline's maknae." he giggled. "Oh! and also the bestfriend of the stubborn and funny girl here." he pointed his lips to Seohyun who only glares to him.

 

"Jonghyun-ah! They are always like that." Kyuhyun informed him after seeing Jonghyun who looks to Minho and Seohyun back and forth. "Be used to it." he giggled. Jonghyun could only nod his head. The truth is, he feels jealous seeing how comfortable Seohyun is with them and especially with Minho. 

 

"Juhyun-ah! why are you not talking???" Kyuhyun asked and Seohyun smiled. "Aigoo, don't tell me you are still shy with new boys?" he joked and Seohyun shook his head while smiling. Kyuhyun and Minho who is beside her just look at each other and laughed out loud.

 

"We recruited Jonghyun because we thought you are close to him already and you will be comfortable with it." Changmin tries to explain. "Hyung! she's just hungry!" Minho joked and the girl slap his arms.

 

"Don't worry, I'm fine oppa! Just a bit tired." she told Changmin as she drinks her juice. The boys looks at her and nodded in understanding. "Don't look at me like that!" she said after seeing her oppas concerned faces. "I'm really okay!" she giggled as Kyuhyun and Changmin sighed in relief.

 

"I forgot you have a filming today, how is it Juhyun?" Changmin asked and he saw Jonghyun staring at Seohyun, he laughed silently. "Jonghyun-ah! Seohyun didn't always come to get together like this because she is soooo busy!" he teased while looking at Seohyun who can only pout. "You know, she is a very dear sister to us to we treasure her alot." he continued and Jonghyun nods.

 

"Ahh neh hyung!" Jonghyun shyly replied and drinks his juice. "Aigoo oppa! Filming is very tiring but good thing it finished early." Seohyun suddenly cut their conversation seeing how tensed Jonghyun is. 

 

"Did Hyunjoong-ssi treated you well? Last time, you said you two barely talked." Changmin inquired. "He did. We talked a lot, surprisingly! He is nice and he guided me well." she replied happily.

 

"That's good to hear." Kyuhyun commented and soon they started eating and chatting happily. Although Seohyun and Jonghyun were still awkward, they managed to talk a little and act like new friends.

 

 

 

It's already midnight when they decided to go home. Minho who is a little sober and he cannot head Seohyun anymore to her dorm. Her Kyuhyun oppa is also a little sober so Changmin decided that he will just head those two home. Seohyun then reassured him that she can go home safely alone, Changmin didn't want to but Seohyun is so stubborn that they are almost yelling with each other at the parking area.

 

"Uhmmm, I can bring her home if you want, hyung!" Jonghyun suddenly offered which stopped the two. Changmin grinned at him and thanked him silently for his good offer.

 

"That would be great, Jonghyun-ah! Gomawo~" Changmin thanked the younger boy as he close the door of his car in the backseat. "So I need to go now since I need to drive home two sober kids." he laughed.

 

"Juhyun-ah! be good to Jonghyun, arraso?" he teased the said girl as he ruffle her hair. "And thanks again, Jonghyun-ah! You know, this kid is really stubborn sometimes. Drive safely okay?" he said as he enter his car. "And you two text me when you arrive home! Annyeong!" 

 

 

The two awkwardly went to Jonghyun's car and he assisted Seohyun in entering his car. They drove in silence and they reached Seohyun's dorm in a blink of an eye. Seohyun is wondering at first how Jonghyun knew her dorm, but she thinks that maybe it's because of Yonghwa.

 

She unbuckled her seatbelt and cleared . "Thank you for driving me here!" she smiled at him faintly and Jonghyun smiled to her sincerely. This is the first time that Seohyun saw that smile again and she felt happy.

 

"It's nothing! I used to do it before..." he trailed off and Seohyun looked away from him knowing where this is going to. "Look, Juhyun." he said in a stern voice which makes Seohyun to look at him. "I know we can't mend all those years that's already gone. But please... just please, let's start all over again? I hate to see you being like that when I'm around." he confessed.

 

"I'm sorry..." that's all Seohyun could say, she's staring at Jonghyun intently. "believe me, I don't want to be like this... It's just that... it's hard to..." she stuttered.

 

"I know!" Jonghyun cutted her off. "But can we atleast try? I don't want us to be awkward anymore." he sighed. They stayed silent for a few minutes until Seohyun sighed loudly. "I think we will see each other often from now on." he added as Seohyun nodded at him.

 

"Okay!" she told him shortly. "I don't want to be like this too." she said truthfully. "I'm sorry for all the things I did to you before... I know that I hurted you... that I'm selfish and..."

 

"Stop!" Jonghyun cutted her. "I thought we are starting all over again?" he asked and Seohyun looks at him confusedly. "I don't want to hear anything about the past. What happened, happened. We can't throw back time, and living with all those won't make us go forward." he told her seriously.

 

"I know that there are so many things that we need to discuss but the right time will come. I know you are not yet ready, and I respect that. Let's just don't talk about the past anymore and let's live to the present." she nods at him as a sign of agreement. Even if Jonghyun wants to know the truth, he knows that he cannot force Seohyun to tell him everything because she is not yet ready. He waited for years and waiting for another year won't hurt to give a try. That's how much he loves her, he's willing to do everything for her sake.

 

He sighed in relief and face her. "Let's start all over again?" he asked and Seohyun nods. "I'm Lee Jonghyun! It's nice to meet you!" he offered his hand and Seohyun shook it with her hand with a smile. A sincere happy smile that Jonghyun missed, and he promised himself that he will be able to see more of that from now on.

 

"I'm Seo Juhyun! But you can call me Juhyun or Seohyun!" she smiled at him brightly as they held hands again with a happy heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Waaaaaa HAppy happy Birthday SEO JUHYUN!!! MY ULTIMATE BIAS!!! MY INSPIRATION AND MY LOVE! LOL!

Did you all celebrate Seobaby's birthday too? kkk~ 

It's the last five minutes to her birthday and here is my update :)

I hope you all will like it!

Enjoy reading!