Kyuline

My Love

 

 

 

We Got Married ended after a year with high ratings. Yongseo couple were one of the most loved couple in WGM. Seohyun and Yonghwa remained good friends, their relationship stayed that way even though almost all  of the people think that their relationship is already in another level. 

 

Seohyun became busy after that, her group SNSD, became so busy with concerts and variety shows same as Cnblue, Yonghwa and Minhyuk are having a dram while also busying themselves in their comeback. One day, it is SNSD's free day and the girls stayed in the dorm. Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany and Seohyun planned on visiting Music Core as their Super Junior oppas are having their comeback. 

 

 

"Oppas!!!" Tiffany screamed in delight as they entered the boy's waiting room. Super Junior became startled but they smiled after seeing their dongsaengs giving them support for their comeback. It is special to them since it is also Heechul's last promotion before entering the army.

 

"Congratulations on your comeback! Fighting!" Taeyeon cheered and the rest of the girls followed. "Oppa, your song is so good! I bet you will be the winner next week." Sunny winked and danced to Mr. Simple a bit as the Super Junior members laughed at her cuteness.

 

"Aigoo, Soonkyu! Stop doing aegyo! Our Sungmin can't take it anymore!" Yesung joked which makes Sungmin to turn red. Soon, he approached his girlfriend and they both have their own world.

 

"Seohyunnie~" Kyuhyun chimed. "You look a lot prettier today hmmm." he joked, earning some glares from his hyung. "I'm just joking, okay? Juhyun is so quiet here." he chided.

 

"YAH! Stop harrassing my angel princess maknae." Leeteuk suddenly yell making the others cringe. "Hyung! She hates it!" Eunhyuk stated after seeing Seohyun's contorted face at the mention of Leeteuk's nickname for her, they laughed and Leeteuk glared at Eunhyuk.

 

"Aisssh! Stop it! You are making Seohyunnie uncomfortable here." Heechul yelled. "Juhyun-ah, kwenchana?" he asked the youngest girl and she nods at him happily.

 

"I'm used to it, oppa!" she giggled. "Don't worry, I'm fine!" Heechul patted her head and asked her to eat with them as her unnies are already eating with Shindong and Ryeowook on the side.

 

"Juhyun-ah!" Kyuhyun approached her after eating, she looked at him and smiled. "I need to ask a favor from you!" he added. He looks around, making sure no one will hear them because he knows that his hyungs and her unnies will smack his head again thinkng he is a bad influence to her.

 

"What is it, oppa?" she asked innocently as Kyuhyun grins at her.

 

"You know the CNBLUE's lead guitarist, right?" he asked and Seohyun looked at him with wide eyes. "Lee Jonghyun?" he continued. Kyuhyun was waiting for Seohyun's response when Changmin came.

 

"Kyu!!!" he hugged his bestfriend and the latter grunted. "Yah! I'm talking with Seohyunnie!!!" he yelled which makes Changmin to look at Seohyun. 

 

"Oh annyeong, Juhyun!" he hugged the said girl and she smiled at her oppa. They were close because Seohyun is the muse of the infamous Kyuline. Seohyun is really close with her Changmin oppa as he is her first oppa he got comfortable well, she became close to Kyuhyun because he is Changmin's bestfriend and soon became close to Minho as he is also part of the Kyuline. Since they were both of the same age and their interests clicked, they easily became bestfriends. "What are you two talking about?" he asked.

 

"I'm asking her if he knows Lee Jonghyun's number. You know, the one we want to recruit!" he whispered as Seohyun's eyes grew bigger due to shock. "Ah yes, I remember! Do you know it Juhyun?" Changmin asked her softly and she shakes her head.

 

"Awww, what a pity! I thought you are close to him." Kyuhyun mumbled and Seohyun looked down. "It's okay Kyu, we can talk to him today because they are still promoting, right?" Changmin smiled. "Don't worry Juhyun, it's okay." he turned and smiled to Seohyun and patted her hair lovingly.

 

"Come on, let's find their waiting room." Kyuhyun enthustiastically suggested and Changmin agrees. Seohyun didn't know how the hell happened that she is standing at CNBLUE's waiting room, all she remember is her Changmin oppa dragging her outside Super Junior's dorm.

 

"Oppa!'' Seohyun called the two before Kyuhyun could knock on the door, her two oppas are looking at her intently, waiting for her to talk. "Wh..why are you recruiting him?" she stuttered as Kyuhyun and Changmin laughed at her. "I.. i mean why him? I thought it's only for Smtown members?"

 

"Aigoo, Juhyunnie!!!" Changmin puts his arm on her shoulder. "Don't you think he looks like your Kyuhyun oppa here?" he asked and Kyuhyun smiled at Seohyun lovingly, as if convincing her that they do look alike.

 

"Aniyo" she shortly replied and Changmin laughed out loud. "You look creepy like that, Kyu!" Changmin can't stop himself from laughing and Seohyun also follows. Seeing her Kyuhyun oppa's comical face makes her laugh out loud. Suddenly, the door opened revealing Yonghwa who looked dumbfounded seeing the three maknaes of SM infront of their waiting room.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" he politely greeted and bowed seeing the two guy's face. They are his senior and as a hoobae, he needs to pay some respect. Seeing her ex wife giggling in Changmin's arms makes him frown, why is she laughing so hard infront of their door anyways.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Yonghwa-ssi." Kyuhyun greeted him with also a slight bow. He smiled seeing Yonghwa's forehead creased. "Don't be jealous of your ex-wife being with Changmin. Those two are really just close, just like how close she is to me." Kyuhyun explained, Yonghwa knows how close Seohyun and Kyuhyun is, she always boasted her Kyuhyun oppa and even made him jealous because of him. But Yonghwa knows that they are really just close.

 

"Ahhh it's not that sunbaenim. It's just weird seeing her laughing outside our door?" he trailed off as Kyuhyun gets what he means. "Ahhh yes before I forgot! Juhyun, Changmin!" he called out the two who still can't stop laughing. 

 

"Oh Yong oppa, annyeong!'' Seohyun cheerfully greets Yonghwa and he does the same. "Annyeonghaseyo Yonghwa-ssi." Changmin greets and Yonghwa bowed again in appreciation.

 

"Well we are here because we want to meet Jonghyun-ssi!" Kyuhyun told Yonghwa. As the name Jonghyun has been mentioned, Seohyun became nervous again, remembering why they are at CNBLUE's waiting room. 

 

"Ahhh he is still rehearsing inside. You can come inside if you want." Yonghwa leads the way into their waiting room. "I need to go first and fetch the other two kids outside" he bowed and left.

 

The three maknaes entered the room and the only sound they could hear is a strum of guitar. There is no other people in room, only Jonghyun who is busy in the corner with his guitar. Seohyun stared at him and sighed, he didn't change at all. Always quiet and music oriented Jonghyun, once he get a hold of his guitar, he gets oblivious to his surroundings.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Kyuhyun suddenly spoke which makes Seohyun to jump a little. Jonghyun was shocked to see the three in their room, he look at them quizzically but his eyes will always fall on the only girl's figure in the room. Seohyun immediately look away as Jonghyun stares at him. "Annyoenghaseyo!" he greeted back.

 

"I don't want to make this long..." Kyuhyun said after seeing Jonghyun's troubled face. "We want you to be part of our group." he smiled at him as Jonghyun shifted his gaze to Kyuhyun. 

 

"Huh?" it's the only reply that Jonghyun could give, he didn't understand the whole situation and his attention will always shift to the young lady standing infront of him.

 

"You are part of our group now! Kyuline!" Kyuhyun boasted as Jonghyun still can't understand everything. "I mean, we have a group that is called Kyuline. It consists of me, Changmin, Minho of Shinee and our muse Seohyun." Kyuhyun explained.

 

"Don't worry Jonghyun-ssi, we are not some kind of gang or something. We just want to be close to you since many people says that you look like Kyu." Jonghyun nodded his head in understanding. Since he debuted, many people told him that he looks like Kyuhyun of Super Junior so that is not new to him.

 

"So we are friends now? You can call me Kyuhyun hyung and you can call him Changmin hyung. You will meet Minho soon. I will just text you if we will have a get together or something. Can I have your number?" Kyuhyun explained and Jonghyun gave his number without thinking twice. 

 

"So see you soon Jonghyun-ah!" Changmin chimed before leaving the room with Kyuhyun and Seohyun. "Neh hyung!" he replied happily as he looks at his phone where their numbers are saved.

 

'Atleast I'll be close to her again. This is the oppurtunity I've been waiting for.' Jonghyun thought and smiled happily before changing his clothes.