Boy Talk

My Love

 

 

The ride to the coffee shop was probably the longest awkward moment of my life. Minho did all the talk and I just kept on nodding at everything he says. As we arrive at the coffee shop, the waitress smiled at us and lead us to the second floor. A private corner where no one can see us. Minho was thanking the girl after we told her our order and I am sure that he's already a regular customer here base on the warm welcome.

 

"It's a good place, isn't it?" he asked me as I nodded my head while still looking around. The decorations were good and the ambience is really comfortable. "We discovered this place after our rehearsal for Smtown concert last year. We like to hang out here." Minho added.

 

"We?" I asked him and he nodded while fishing his phone on his pocket. "Yes, me and Juhyun." he answered non-chalantly and that made me feel jealous again. "She really likes this place. I'm gonna send her a picture here so she'll be jealous." he laughed evilly as he took a picture of the place. 

 

"You..." Minho looked at me expectantly. "You and Seohyun are quite close..." I trailed off and I saw him smirk. "I mean... you two seems really really close." I added and he smiled.

 

"Yes we are." he replied with a happy smile. "I guess because we're same of age so she's been comfortable with me. You know how awkward she is with boys." he answered and looked at me. "Why hyung?" he asked.

 

"Ah nothing. I just noticed it." I lied but luckily he believes it. The waitress came and handed us our orders, we thanked her and she leaves with a smile. 

 

"Wow, i didn't know you also like green tea frappe. You and Juhyun will click then. Minho commented and I smiled. "She likes it very much. She always nag us that we shouldn't drink so much coffee." he laughed and I nodded, totally understanding what he is saying.

 

"I used to drink coffee a lot before but I got acid reflux so I learned to stay away from it." I told him and he nods. "I also have someone who always nag at me whenever I drink coffee before. It turns out, she is right."

 

"She??? Is she your girlfriend?" Minho asked cheekily and I sighed.

 

"She used to be." I replied and he frown.

 

"Oh I'm sorry hyung!" i felt his sincerity and I just smile at him faintly. "Don't worry, you are very good looking. I'm sure many girls will chase after you." he tried to lighten up the mood and I nodded. "I'm sure she'll be regretting that she let go of you. You're an idol now and girls will be flocking to you." he laughed.

 

"She's not like that." I replied with a serious tone. Minho looked at me and the smile in his face fades away. "She's not that kind of girl." I added and he nods.

 

"Sorry hyung." he apologized and after seeing his face, I feel sorry. I didn't want to act that way but I think it just comes out naturally. 

 

"Ani. You don't have to say sorry." I smiled at him and he smiled back. We begin to eat and chat a little about our groups and I felt that I became close to him too. Minho is like an everyone's friend. He is so sincere and very fun to talk with, I learned many sides of him in just a small talk. He's very transparent and nice. He keeps on joking and smiling brightly and it makes me realize why is he close to Seohyun. It's just as simple as abc, because they are so alike.

 

"Aha! I knew she'll be jealous." Minho laughed loudly and he handed me his phone. There I see a picture of Seohyun with a sad expression. She puts a little doddle on it saying she's jealous and she also wants a frappe. I smiled after seeing her cute selca but then I can't help but to feel envious.

 

"You two always send pictures like that?" I asked and he nodded. 

 

"We're sometimes lazy to type a text message so we enjoy this kind of stuff." He smiled like a kid while replying to her. "I'll take a picture of this cake." he said and again, he laughs evilly. "This is our favorite cake." he informed me.

 

"You like her?" I suddenly asked him. I didn't plan to ask him that but I think it just came out because I really wan to knoe tha truth.

 

"Of course! She is so likeable." Minho replied casually. I frowned unintentionally, that's not the answer I want to hear. "Hahahaha hyung you don't have to look at me like that." he laughed. "What I mean is, she is so likeable as a friend. We really match each other so most of the time we clicked." 

 

"You didn't like her... as a girl?" I asked and he looked at me quizically.

 

"Wait... are you thinking that we have some kind of deep feelings for each other?" he asked and I unconciously nod. "Hahahaha! So you are one of those people." he continued while laughing.

 

"What do you mean?" he looked at me and after he calmed a down a bit, he put his hands on my shoulder and smiled.

 

"People who think we are going out." he smiled sheepishly. "Many thinks that way and I'm sorry if I didn't clear it out to you from the start." he took a sip of his coffee and smiles at me. "We are just best of friends. Nothing more and nothing less." I sighed in relief at his statement.

 

"I must admit that I had a crush on her, before we got really close. I admit it to her and we became a little awkward but we still talk everytime we see each other. It's just a crush anyway, nothing to be serious about.  But then, we have this kind of 91line friends and we both attended one gathering. I didn't really know she'll come since I didn't know she is close to other idols outside SM. But she is close to Nicole and Hara of Kara so she attended." I nodded at him and he continues to speak.

 

"She felt really uncomfortable that night. Well who wouldn't be, her fanboys are all over the place. Jinwoon, Dongwoon and even Mir is fanboying on her secretly but she knows it. She just stayed in one corner so I accompanied her whole night, she's more comfortable to me than any other guys there so we really became close after that."

 

"I can imagine her being awkward like that." I commented and he laughed.

 

"Oh yes. That's why she stick close to me because she have no other choice." he laughed evilly and I laughed with him. I feel grateful of him for taking care of Seohyun.

 

"Then she met my mother, and since my mom knows she loves gogumas, she roasted a one basket of gogumas for her. I think after that we became really close. We got to know each other better since then. And then of course, Kyuline happens." he told me as I nodded to him.

 

"You really care for her." he looked at me and smiled.

 

"I really do. She's like a sister I never have. My girl counterpart. A sister to another mother." he laughed. "That's why if some people thinks I'm her boyfriend, we just laugh about it. Well, I would be honored if the great Seo Juhyun is really mine." he smiles sheepishly and I couldn't help but frown.

 

"You still like her?" I asked and he smiles at me.

 

"It's a secret hyung, okay?" he told me playfully but after seeing my straight face he smirked. "I'm just kidding." he laughed loudly. "Well, who wouldn't be attracted to her? I'm not closing any doors because i don't know the future. But for now, we really are great friends." 

 

I looked at him in envy as he started eating his cake. He's so smart and honest in his feelings. I wish I could be like him, being able to tell them what I truly feel about Seohyun, but I know it's complicated since Seohyun is also part of the group. 

 

"How about you hyung? Do you like someone?" Minho asked me while looking at me straight to the eyes. "Is there a girl who you like?" he added.

 

"It's still her." I answered softly but I was sure he heard it cause he looks at me excitedly. "The girl who use to nag at me before. It's still her. It doesn't change." 

 

"Wow! You really love her hyung! Woah this is surprising! I thought your guitars are your girlfriends." he told me and I chuckled.

 

"They are my girlfriends for now because I'm still waiting for her." I answered, I can tell he is surprised because he looks at me with his big eyes.

 

"Can you tell me more about her?" he asked expectantly and I breathe deeply.

 

"It's private." I smiled at him and he pouted. "All I can tell you is that I became an idol because of her." Minho smiles at me and patted my shoulder.

 

"I understand hyung! I will not force you, but if you need some help, you could always call me. Arasso?" I nodded at him and we started to eat and drink our coffee again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***** I'm sorry for the long wait. I can't update bcos I don't have a laptop. Our computer is broken and our laptop is always used by my sister for her thesis T.T

Anyway, I hope you like this update :) 

Happy reading and comments are loved <3