Peeking Through His Window

My Friend, the Flower Boy

My aunt was preparing dinner when I returned home that evening, "How was your first day?"

"Hell."

She laughed, "Sounds fun!"

I say on the couch and watched her from afar. Honestly, she didn't look like she had a mental illness. She acted just like a regular human would, with the help of medicine. In fact, my family might be the only ones that know about it. Of course, there are times when she has her episodes.

I turned towards the television and turned it on. Flipping through channels of home shopping and stupid "comedy", I decided it was time fire homework.

As I walked into my "room", I noticed Aunt Seyeon had decorated it while I was out. Gone where the dull curtains and bedspread. Aunt Seyeon had basically bought everything she thought a teenage girl might like.

The curtains, in particular, where gorgeous and looked handmade. I opened them to view the world beyond...

...only to find Krystal Jung on the other side looking in.

_____

ZELO

"You, my friend, are not gonna believe what I just saw." Krystal turned to my best friend, No Minwoo, who was busy shooting darts, and I. He turned away from his game and came to join by the window. I, however, stayed in my spot, uninterested in any gossip she had to share.

"What is it?"

"You know the new girl, right?"

He smiled, "Yes."

She continued, "She lives in the same house as the crazy lady across the street." The smile on Minwoo's face grew wider as he reached for his cellphone, ready to spread the news. I should probably intervene, but...

I decided against it.

Soon, Minwoo had texted every single contact in his phone the gossip Krystal had shared. I looked out of my window at the girl, who was trying to tidy her desk. She looked so innocent, and thinking about it, she's never done anything to us. Hell, the girl was still new. Maybe we didn't have to ruin her life....

Am I turning soft? Zelo, get a hold of yourself, dammit.

"And...done!" Minwoo exclaimed. I'm guessing this meant he had posyrd about it on the school forums and it was quickly gaining 50 Replies by the minute. If there was one thing my friends were, it was gossips.

"Wow! You are evil, Minwoo. If only I wasn't dating Junhong..." Krystal said. I looked up from my magazine, "We aren't dating."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Anyways, we'll just see how it plays out tomorrow."

"And if it doesn't?" I asked, slightly curious.

Krystal's eyes took on a whole different feel. One of greed. She said, "Then we'll just have to make it."

_____

MIKYUNG

"Do you think it's true?"

"She's probably crazy, too!"

"Wow. And she just got here."

I heard the whispers, but I had boo clue what anyone was talking about. That is, not until Sarang came waddling down the hallway cellphone flying like a banner.

When she reached me, she stopped to pant, "Have you...seen...this?" She shoved the cell in my face before sinking against the wall.

'New Student, Lee Mikyung, Residing With Schizophrenic Woman In Apartment 56D'

I stood shocked at the title. I knew exactly who told the author of the post this, and I knew the author too.

I mean, the handler was "Imyerboifrienddd".

What I didn't get, however, is why. Why would they do something like this? I haven't said a word to Krysta or Minwoo and everything I've ever said to Junhong was all but rude.

I read the replies. Some were telling them that they were very clever for finding out, others telling them to back off and mind their own business. It was weird, though. The ones that told them off were also anonymous. Like they were also aware of the things the I-4 could do if you pissed them off.

"Do you want to know why they are doing this?" Sarang offered. I nodded. "It's because they're jealous."

"How are they jealous?"

"Because, you got to come to this school without being rich and powerful and they feel like you are unworthy of it." I've never really thought about that before. Right on cue, though, Krystal appeared from around the hall. When she saw me, her eyes darkened.

"Oh look. Not only are you poor, but your crazy, too. We would've never found out if you weren't trying to spy on Junhong." She said the last part loud enough for the whole hallway to hear. All around us, people stopped and stared.

"Are you erted, or did the voices tell you to do it?" Krystal asked. My eyes stung with tears, but I wasn't about to let Krystal see them.

Instead, I calmly walked towards the staircase to the rooftop.

_____

(A/N)

Thanks to my first two subscribers! If you guys like the story, then comment and subscribe! If you feel like the plot is moving to fast, it's because this story isn't really meant to be longer than 10 or 12 chapters. Sorry about it that.