#3

Immortal Love
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 chapter three 
Fun times
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
________________________________________
[Yoonhee is 17 and Jin is 20 in this fanfic]
 
Eventually after having fun at the Amusement Park we went to a park. We both got a ice cream in our hand. I my strawberry ice cream and I feel someone staring at me. I slowly turned to my side and Jin was starting at.....my ice cream. I pulled my ice cream away protecting from him.
 
"What?" I asked him.
 
"Your ice cream looks taste nice than mine." He pouted. I looked at his chocolate ice cream in his hand and looked at him back.
 
"You want taste mine?" I looked at my ice cream.
 
He nodded. "Yes please~"
 
I gulped. If he taste my ice cream, doesn't that means it's a indirect kiss? >.< Oh my...this guy seriously making me go crazy.
 
"S-Sure." I slowly brought my ice cream towards him. He leaned towards it and bite some of it. He his lips. I stared at his lips with big eyes.
 
 
*Stop your lip!* I looked away, biting my lip.
 
"Mhhmm. Your ice cream taste much more better than mine!" He pouted as he looked a his ice cream.
 
I looked at him bewildered. This guy is acting like a kid. He's 20 for god sake! Wait..does that means that....he wants my ice cream? "Y-you want to exchange with me?" I asked.
 
"If you want to." He grinned.
 
"Sure. Here." I gave him my ice cream and we exchanged. His chocolate ice cream in my hand and I stared at it. It got by him many times...oh my.
 
"Yum~ This is so cooling!" He said as he walked. 
 
"Y-yah! Wait for me!" 
 
We finished our ice cream and we decided to take a walk at the garden part of the park. At there, there's water sprinkle on the ground and many trees and flower plants. I walked to the sunflowers plants. 
 
"Uwaaah. It's so pretty." I touched the flowers not wanting to pluck it out. Jin was beside me, looking at the flower too. He suddenly placed something at my ear. I turned to him as I touch that thing he placed.
 
*It's a flower?* I feel it again and it was a small sunflower. I blushed. This is like in a drama where the boy put a flower at the girl's ear. I turned around and smile.
 
"Ayeee blushing?" He teased. I shook my head.
 
"You sure?" He grabbed my shoulder about to turn me around but then I ran away. 
 
"You're blushing right!" He shouted and chased after me. He was feeling so happy today and he realised it.
 
He has not been feeling so freedom and happy for the past 7 years right after Yoonhee move to state to study. Although there's his bestfriend and friends, this feeling can't beat the moment he had with his friends. He's glad that Yoonhee has come back.
 
I ran to the land near the water sprinkle and I saw Jin was catching up with me. I squealed as I feel a pair or arm wrapped around my waist and carried me up, swinging me around. I laughed as it was abit ticklish. I slapped Jin's arm, "Put me down. Oh my god!" He was swingin me around and I afraid that he would drop me.
 
"Hahahah! No way I'm going to let you go!" From spinning me around to carry me on his shoulder. He easily placed my body on his shoulder and ran around. Am I that light?
 
"AHH! JIN!! STOP! IT'S SCARY!" I shouted as I shut tight my eyes. It was quite high since he's height is much more taller than me.
 
He suddenly ran near the big fountain. "No...NO! Don't drop me down! NO-" It's too late. He dropped me down in the fountain and I was completely drenched. I stood up and spit out the water, glaring at him. He was laughing so hard.
 
"YOU!" I stretched out and pulled him hard. Manse! I managed to pull him inside the fountain. He wasn't on his guard that he lost his balance and dropped in. It's my turn to laugh now. He got up and wiped away the water on his face looking at me. He also joined in the laughter.
 
Some people were looking at us weirdly while some envy us. They mistaken us as a couple having fun. Aww, how I wish we are. His wet hair still makes him look hot and there you go my heart...beating so fast. We splashed and attack each other with water.
 
"We should get out from this fountain. People are looking at us." I muttered and we got out from it.
 
"I'm so drenched!" I looked at my whole clothes. "Me too." Jin chuckled. "That was fun!" He pumped op his fist. I pushed him, "Well for you!" *Yeah, me too. I have fun with you.* In my mind, I said others. We went to a bench and sat down.
 
"Wait here, I will go get a dry clothes for us. Don't go anywhere or run!" He said as he jogged away.
 
I looked at him as he disappear into a corner. I blew out a air as I swinging my leg back and forth. I unconsciously smiled. Today, it's like a date. I like love it so much. I should have just ran away from Washington and fly back here few years ago if I knew this going to happen. I looked up and it's going to be dark soon.
 
Some couples were strolling at the park and I looked at some of them. Some of the girls put their head on her boyfriend's shoulder and hugging their arm lovingly while walking together, some were chit-chatting and laughing and some.....kissing.
 
I tried to imagine Jin and I are a couple. We go for a date, teasing each other, sharing foods...and kiss maybe? I blushed at the thought of it and covered my face in embarrassement.Suddenly, I heard a ball bouncing, I looked up. There's a basketball bounce towards me and it stopped beside my leg.
 
I picked it up and there's a pair of leg beside me. I slowly get up,
"Ah, that's my ball." He sratched his head, smiling pointing at the ball I was holding. 
 
"Oh here."
 
"Thank you." He smiled and walked away. I shrugged and sat down still waiting for him.
 
 
 
Jimin walked back to his friends. "Ah Hoseok(J-Hope) hyung! Don't throw it so far next time." He bounced to ball to him back.
 
"Hehe, mianhae dongsaeng~" He sang as he dribble the ball.
 
"Did it rain just now?" Jimin ask the rest as he drank a bottle of mineral.
 
"Rain?"  Namjoon(Rap-Monster) asked.
 
"I retrieve the ball from a girl and this girl is drench. All her clothes and hair were all wet." He said.
 
"I wonder where's Jin hyung is now." Jung kook asked, drinking. All of them shrugged their shoulder.
 
Jimin replay the scene where he took the ball from Yoonhee in his mind. *She's pretty....and cute.* He smiled.
 
 
________________________________________