#4

Immortal Love
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 chapter four 
Reason
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
________________________________________
 
Jin was waiting outside while I was changing into a new pair of dry clothes inside the toilet. I looked at the clothes I'm wearing right now at the mirror infront of me. I spun around, loving my new pair of clothes.
"Wow, it really fits me well." The dress wasn't big neither small, it fits perfectly on your body. I smiled at my own reflection before going out. I saw Jin kicking some pebbles on the ground. He also had changed into a new pair of clothes. I walked towards him and tapped his shoulder, he turned. He looked at me up and down.
 
"Y-yoonhee?" He asked, gawking. His action made me blushed.
 
"I am Yoonhee. haha, what's wrong?" I asked him, tilted my head to the side.
 
"N-nothing." He walked. I shrugged and followed him behind.
 
I started to predict something what made Jin asked that. *Am I pretty that he doesn't recognise me? or...am I ugly wearing this dress?* My eyes widened at the second though of it. Without realising that Jin had stop walking, I bumped onto his back.
 
"Ow!" I touched my nose as I looked at him. "Ya! Why do you stop?" I slapped his back. He didn't answered.
 
Jin turned around and pulled my hand, walking the opposite way. "What's wrong? Where are we going?" I asked as I was being pulled by him like a child. He remained silent. He seems to be walking fast as if like he's avoiding something.
 
"Jin! Ouch, it hurt." I winced as his grip on my wrist was very tight. I struggled to let my hand free from his grip.
 
"Yaa! What's wrong with you?" I used all of my strength to pull away and it finally escape from his grip. He turned looking at me as I rubbed my sore wrist. He looked at it,
 
"I'm so sorry. I will treat that later at home alright. It's going to be dark. Let's go home alright?" He held out his hand. I looked at him, confused. One second he was acting weird and another second he's acting so kind.
 
"Alright." I brought my hand into his and we walked back to his car.
 
 
We finally arrived at our house. Yeap, our house. I was the first one to enter and I saw Baekhyun standing with his arm folded. He doesn't look good, he looked very angry. I gulped. Did he found that I ran away?
 
I slowly walked in and Jin was behind me. "Hyung. What's with your expression?"  He asked. "Yoonhee, did you ran away?" He asked. 
 
I bit my lip. I don't know what he's going to do with me later if I say yes. I'm afraid that he will either force me to go back to Washington or he will called dad telling him that I've ran away and he will for sure ground me for 1 month and I don't want that to happen.
 
"It's n-" 
 
"Answer my question yes or no." He said strictly. I sighed.
 
"Fine. Yes. I ran away." I asked walking towards the couch and sat down. Jin followed me, clueless.
 
"Why did you ran away? Why?" Baekhyun asked as he sat across me.
 
He won't understand my life living with dad at Washington and he will never. He will answer that I'm studying abroad there is for my own good. 
 
"Living at Washington is to be honest. That's why I ran away." I answered bluntly.
 
"Dad decided to study abroad you is for-"
 
"For my own good. I know!" I answered back, shouting.
 
Is it wrong for me to come back to my own home land? Is it? Is it?! Asking the permission from dad to come back here is useless. He will straightly answer No and No and NO!
 
"Don't you dare to shout like that to your brother!" He scowled. 
 
"Woah. Calm down. Let's talk it kindly alright? I'm sure Yoonhee ran away for some reason hyung." Jin tried to calm down both parties.
 
My brother never shouted at me like that before. He never do that before. This is my first time getting shouted from my brother. I know I'm rude...I'm sorry but can't he talk to me kindly? He sure can right.
 
"Why did you ran away?" Baekhyun asked softly.
 
"At Washington, I always at home alone. Dad seldom comes home. He always go for his bussiness trip. I don't have a friend there. You don't know how hard it is to live there alone at home with no friends by my side there to help me when I needed someone. It's hard for me. Whenever there's a event that involve parent, I always end up the only student without any parent or guardian with me at there. I...." I stopped talking.
 
I wanted to tell him how bad I got bullied there. I was labelled as the Asian Noob/Nerd student there. Everyday I came to school, my locker were fill with trashes inside and sometimes paper with hurtful remarks on it, my table got vandalised or worst, when I came in class, they hide away my desk and chair. They love to put on pranks on me sucha as splashing a pail of dirty water on me, throwing foods at me and others. 
 
I hold back my tears. The feeling of it, hurt my throat for holding it back. I blinked away the tears, "You don't know how bad I was bullied there. I was even labelled as the Asian Noob/Nerd. They threw many hurtful remarks on me and I can't stand it." I feel like I'm going to breakdown in any seconds soon. 
 
Immediately, I got up and ran into my room. Jin was about to chase after me but he decided not to because he knew that I need some time alone for awhile. Baekhyun looked at Jin with a disbelieving look.
 
"She got bullied at school? Everyday?.." Baekhyun lost for words. He can't believe it. For the past 7 years, she got bullied badly there. He thought that Yoonhee will make and have many friends there but instead, she got bullied.
 
"I can't believe it too...So that's the reason she ran away?" Jin said. *Oh god...she's had been living with full of hatred at her school at Washington for the past 7 years.*
 
I lie on my stomach on my bed. I don't want to rewind that ugly memories back into my mind. It hurt so much remembering it. They really hates my presence there when I was in the school. I don't want to get back to that school again...please no. I don't want.
________________________________________