#8

Immortal Love
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 chapter eight 
Rescued
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
________________________________________
Jin ran as fast as he could while taking a few glance on his phone screen. He was a few meters away from you right now. He stopped, puffing with his both hands on his knee. He looked around,
 
"Ahh! Stop it! Stop!!"
 
His eyes grew widened when he heard an echo. *Yoonhee!* He tried to follow where the echo came from and it was from a dark alley. He searched for something that he could use as a weapon other than using his own fists.
 
He spotted a metal pole near the garbage area and he grabbed it before running in the dark alley to rescue her.
 
"Yoonhee!" He shouted when he saw her being trapped onto the ground by a 3 men. They turned around and looked shocked. Yoonhee took the chance when they lost their guards and dragged herself from them.
 
"Oppa! Help me!" She cried.
 
Jin felt so furious right now seeing what they did to her just now. Her clothes were torn and bruises & cuts on her skin body. His grip on the metal pole tighten as he gritted his teeth.
 
"You. Dare. To. Touch. Her." He ferociously charged towards them and swing the pole onto Jongdo's neck and he fell aside onto the ashpalt.
 
Jaehwan and Wonho immediately stood up with their fighting position and ready to fight against Jin.
 
 
Panic striking me right now. I don't know what to do. Jin is fighting against 3 men by himself and the metal pole. I saw Jongdo groaning in pain as he touched his nape. He looked up, looking at me. I gasped. His facial expression turned dark and furious. He smirked. 
 
I looked my left and right for something to use to whack him but I couldn't find anything! I looked at him terrifiedly as he started to stand up and walked towards me. I got up too and moves to the side, slowly as I kept my sight on him. 
 
"Where are you going babe?" He asked as he getting nearier and nearier.
 
"Stop! Don't come nearier to me!" I pointed at him.
 
"What if I come nearier to you?" He challenged as he charged towards you.
 
"AHHH!!" I use both of my hands and pushed him away with full strength and he stumbled backwards, still on his balance.
 
He scoffed, "Fiesty, I see." He swiped his thumb across his lower lips and quickly grabbed both of my arm.
 
"LET ME GO! Ahh!!" I screamed as I tried to break free from his grab. His finger nails are starting to pierce into my skin and it hurts alot.
 
Without thinking much, I brought up my leg and kick hard onto his crotch. He let go of me and clutch onto his crotch, groaning in a great pain. While he's doing that, I grabbed his head and kneed onto his nose. He lost his balance and fell down. 
 
I kicked him again onto his back as I felt angry at what he's trying to do with me just now. I looked up and saw Jin still fighting with Wonho and Jaehwan. Wonho managed to throw a punch onto Jin's cheek while he's attacking Jaehwan. I gasped.
 
"Jin oppa." I muttered.
 
*Should I help him? Should I? Should I?* Feeling panicking again.
 
Jin immediately pounced onto Wonho and throwing severeal blow onto his face. Jaehwan took the chance to grab the metal pole, about to whack Jin's head with it.
 
"NO!" I rushed towards him and pushed him aside. He dropped the pole and hissed. The pole was meter away from us. I looked at him and he looked at me too. Together we looked at the pole and race towards it. We grabbed the pole at the same times. I pulled it towards me but he pulled it back much more stronger that my body almost fly towards him.
 
"Don't interfer into the fight you little girl." He hissed.
 
I ignored him. He's really making me angry. I kept pulling the pole not giving up. He suddenly smirked out of sudden and I puzzled. He suddenly, pushed the pole instead of pulling and it hits directly onto my stomach really hard. 
 
"Owww!" I clutched onto my stomach, releasing my grab.
 
"I told you." He shrugged.
 
I breathe hardly and claw my fingernails at his cheeks. His cheeks starting to bleed by my sharp fingernails. He touched the cuts and looked at me with a big eyes.
 
I moved slightly backwards because his big eyes starring at me is kinda frightening me out.
 
"Why? You're scared right now?" He asked.
 
"What kind of guy are you? Guys who hit girl are so not gentleman at all!" I said.
 
"Girl or not, I don't care!" He growled, swinging the pole.
 
I closed my eyes tightly as I shielding my face with both of my hands and elbow.
 
SWOOSH! 
 
I heard an impact but I don't feel any pain at all. I slowly opened my eyes and dropped my hands. Jaehwan was on ashpalt, unconscious. 
 
The sound of the metal pole dropped onto the ground made me turned around. I smiled. Jin was puffing hard with beads of sweat on his forehead and face. He looked at me,
 
"Are you okay Yoonhee?" He walked towards me and looked up and down at me.
 
He saw a cut and bruise at the side of my lip. He touch it as he cupped my cheek. I winced in pain.
 
"I would never forgive them ever in my life for what they did to you." He pulled off his leather blazer, revealing him just wearing a wife beater.
 
I could feel my cheek is heating up looking at the straight lines of muscle beneath his wife beater and also his broad shoulder. He placed his blazer around me to cover up my torn clothes especially my bust area.
 
"Thank you." I muttered but he managed to hear it.
 
"Sorry if I came late. I would never forgive myself if they managed to you." He pulled me into a hug with his arm wrapped around my waist from behind. I rest my head onto his shoulder blade. My heart is beating against my rib cage and I could even hear it beating.
 
In his hug, I feel so safe and secure.
 
________________________________________