#6

Immortal Love
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 chapter six 
Settling
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
________________________________________
 
I furrowed my eyebrow as the episodes of me getting bullied and meeting that guy wearing specs replaying in my mind. I just realised something. I didn't ask for his name. I didn't get to see him afterwards after the day he helped me to bring down the desk. He's so kind unlike the others there. I sighed.
 
It seems like bad luck is always by my side, it . I turned over and lie on my back on the bed, staring at the ceiling. *I hope oppa will let me stay here if dad found out that I run away and he decided to call him.* I closed my eyes.
 
Someone knocked on my door. "Yoonhee ah?" It was Jin oppa. "Yeah?" I answered with my eyes still close, stick on the bed. "Are you...okay?" He asked.
 
"I guess." 
 
"Can I come in?"
 
"The door is not lock." My other way saying of come in.
 
The door creaked opened and I could hear footstep entering. I felt a weight on my bed beside me. Must be Jin siting there. "Yoonhee ah, don't be upset. I'm sure that Baekhyun hyun didn't mean to shout at you."  His voice is so soft and gentle.
 
I opened my eyes and turned, I shot my head backward. He's not siting instead he's lying on the bed beside me. My face almost touch his when I turned just now. He's looking at the ceiling.
 
"Yah, do you want to be dead in Baekhyun oppa's hand?" 
 
My brother is so not going to be happy if he saw our position right now on the bed. He's overprotective of me...kinda. Jin turned to me  as he propped up his elbow and rest his head on his palm sideway.
 
"I can handle him. It's not that I'm going to do anything lovey dovey thing to you anyway."  He chuckled. Ouch..why do I feel hurt?
 
"I'm afraid that he will call dad and decided to get a flight back ticket to Washington for me. I don't want that." I muttered.
 
I just don't want to get back to that ugly mean school. It's horrible to live at there especially when I live alone at home like almost everyday. It's lonely. 
 
"I'm sure you'll be able to stay here." I looked at him, with a 'Are-You-Sure' look.
 
He nodded, smiling.
 
"Kaja. Let's head down and talk slowly with him or can I say...convience him." He stood up.
 
"I'm lazy to get my out of this bed." I whined as I rolled over.
 
"Aish, you. Still acting like a kid." He pulled my leg till I dropped out of the bed.
 
Both of us head down together. I slowly took steps down the stair as I looked at Baekhyun oppa. He's standing at the balcony with his phone in his hand, calling someone. He's back facing us. I'm sure he doesn't look pretty good when he turned around and looked at me. 
 
I quietly walked towards the couch and in the same time, Baekhyun turned around and walked towards me. I gulped. What is he doing to do with me? He held out his phone to you without saying anything. I didn't dare to looked at him. I took a glance on Jin oppa. He nodded.
 
 (SNSD - Snowy Wish)
 
He must have called dad and now dad want to call me...right..I'm dead. I bit my lip as I slowly brought the phone to my ear.
 
"Y-yoboseyo?" I stuttered, "Appa?"
 
"Yoonhee yah. Can you explain why did you run away?" appa asked. It's good that he's not shouting on the phone. I looked at Baekhyun and Jin before getting up from the couch and went to the balcony.
 
"Appa...I don't want to live at Washington anymore." I said. Short and simple.
 
"Waeyo? Waegurae?" He asked.
 
"Please appa~ Please...Do you know how scary it is to stay at the house alone at night? Do you know that there's so many bad and ert guys there outside the street when I get back home from late classes? Do you know-"
 
"Ah. My bad.. I'm sorry Yoonhee ah." He apologised. I felt guilty suddenly for making him feel bad.
 
"Em..Gwenchanayo appa. I understand that you have alot works to settle with. Why don't you just hand me over to oppa? I'm sure he can take care of me well." I smiled. 
 
"I'm glad that you understand me.Baekhyun? Do you think he can? I don't really...trust him you know." 
 
"Appa...please? It's good that I have someone here to stay with me. Unlike at Washington." I muttered but he heard it.
 
"But-"
 
"Please appa....Please~ Please~ Please~ Please~ I've enough of studying abroad. Don't you think it's time for me to go back to Seoul? and...same goes to you too." 
 
I miss my father so much. I want my family to be together again. Me, Baekhyun oppa and appa....and maybe umma.
 
"Arasso...I kinda think that staying at home alone at Washington could be quite dangerous too. Alright then. Let me talk to your brother."
 
*ASA! WOOHOO!* I mentally cheered as I pumped up my fist.
 
Baekhyun raised his eyebrow as he looked at me from afar at the couch then to Jin. Jin shrugged but smiling. He knew that her's father approved her to stay here since she's showing a happy reaction. 
 
I quickly ran to Baekhyun oppa and hand him the phone. He gave me a bewildered look. "Appa want to talk to you." I smiled gleefully.
 
He groaned and took the phone. "Nae appa." He answered.
 
"Mwoya?! Andwae....Arghh. Appa...arasso...nae...nae" He spoke. 
 
I sat down on the armchair clapping my hand silently. Jin noticed it and he shook his head, smiling. Baekhyun oppa hung up and he looked at me with a slightly annoyed look.
 
"What?" I asked, innocently.
 
"You better don't create trouble around." He said like a mother.
 
"So...does that mean...I don't need to go back to Washington anymore?!" I shouted happily.
 
"YAAAAY!" I jumped out of my seat and ran to him, giving him a tight bear hug.
 
"GOMAWO OPPA! YAY! YAY! YAY!" I cheered.
 
"Arghh! Ya, you're killing me." He coughed. I sheepishly let him go.
 
"BYE BYE WASHINGTON!" I said as I spun around.
 
"Crazy idiot girl. I don't know her. Do you know her Jin?" Baekhyun said as he pointed at me.
 
________________________________________