I Need You - Chapter 9

I Need You

 

I Need You - Chapter 9
 
 
- L.Joe's Point of View-
 
Today was the day! The day he was going to move on. He was pissed. Mad at the love of his life. He never thought someone could change him this much, but that someone obviously did.  He sat down on his bed and thought back to that day.
 
* "Chunji-ah, can you bring some soda while you're in the kitchen ? "
They were watching drama on the tv, and Chunji was in the kitchen looking for snacks.
"Yah! L.Joe-ah, you're so lazy." Chunji laughed lightly and came walking over to him.
After a few minutes of a drama L.Joe got restless. He wanted something great, right then. He started slowly to lean towards Chunji. Chunji noticed and started to smile. He took this as premission to pounce on him. He threw himself over Chunji and landed on top off him. They started to kiss passionately and he started to reach for Chunji's belt. He noticed that Chunji's body stopped moving and became colder. They continued to kiss and Chunji slowly became softer again, until he took the chance and opened Chunji's belt and tried to pull off Chunji's pants. L.Joe was pushed so hard that he fell right on the table. "What are you doing?! What were you thinking was happening here?! What do you think I am?! I'm not your toy! We're not a couple! I never said that you could touch me like that!.... Leave me alone! How could you think that something like that could happen between two guys?!" Chunji screamed and ran out the front door. 
L.Joe was left alone,  crying, and rubbing his hurt back. *
 
Now was the time to get over Chunji! Chunji didn't love him, he knew that now. So, he started to go after Niel. Niel was such a easy and weak person. He tried to touch him in the shower, but the boy seemed too scared. Niel was faithful! Faithful to C.A.P. The only way he could get Niel was by seperating them. So, he had to go and break the strongest one, C.A.P. He had already talked to C.A.P and fed him lies about loving Niel and owning him. C.A.P looked scared and he was happy for a sucsessful meeting with the leader. Now was his chance to attack Niel.
 
He stood up and walked over to his door, but stopped for a second when he heard the maknaes and Chunji walk pass his bedroom. 
"So, Chunji, are you going to tell us what happened between you and L.Joe?" Changjo had obviously waited long enough and was now tired of it.
"Happened? Did something happen ? We just disagreed on something.  We're still close.." Chunji laughed a dry laugh and continued to walk down the hall. 
L.Joe heard the front door close downstairs, and took that as a sign that they were gone. He walked down the stairs just to face Chunji. He was sitting there on the couch waiting. 
Chunji looked up and smiled when he heard L.Joe.
 
*That was a really sad smile* L.Joe thought.
"L.Joe-ah, so you were home? Great," Chunji started to look at the roof while sitting there, smiling his sad smile. 
"Yeah, I was just on my way out," L.Joe his heel and walked right for the front door, but had to stop when a pair of hands grabbed his waist.
"Byunghun, don't go ..."