I Need You - Chapter 2

I Need You

I Need You - Chapter 2

 

"Hyung?..." Niel's voice was ringing in his head and he just wanted it to stop.  

"Shhh..." he hushed Niel, but he wasn't showing any signs of shutting up. 

"Hyung, I really think that we need to ca-..." Niel's words were stopped by CAP's lips. He kissed Niel's lips softly. When he finally pulled away, he noticed a tear falling down Niel's cheek. He didn't even have time to tell Niel how sorry he was for kissing him like that before he out.

"... He's going to be fine, but he needs to rest for a few days," He heard a man, that he did not know, standing in the living room say. He slowly got up and walked to the living room, but he felt like hell and tripped over the doorstop. Everything went black the moment he hit the floor and all he could hear was the fading screams and footsteps.

"He has been asleep for three days now guys... maybe we have to cancel the Asia Tour?" Chunji's worried voice was what woke him up.

*Three days? Who's been asleep for three days? Was someone sick?*

It wasn't him, because he had only been sleeping for a few hours.

"Maybe I should try talking to him?" Niel's beautiful voice sent shivers down his spine. 

"But what if he gets worse when you wake him up?"

*Why was Changjo always so negative?*

"It doesn't matter, he could be dead for all we know!" Niel was crying now.

*Who was making my Niel cry like that?!*

A door was slammed shut, and everything got quiet. 

"Great work guys, now we can just tell the manager that the tour is cancelled!" Ricky was pissed and he slammed another door shut. 

"I will go and talk to him..." He heard footsteps approaching. 

"Cap-hyung? Are you awake?" Chunji was standing at the door. He walked in and looked over at him. 

He sat up and looked dazed at Chunji. 

"Ah, Chunji-ah, what's up?" his voice was terrible, it sounded like two rocks that were crushing against each other. 

"Oh, so you were up?... How do you feel?" he sounded kind of worried. Just as he finished his sentence, L.Joe showed up behind Chunji and grabbed him by his waist. He leaned against Chunji's back. L.Joe blushed for a few seconds before looking straight at CAP. 

"Cap-hyung, how are you?" L.Joe looked very serious. 

"Where's Niel?" was the only thing he cared about right then. He wanted to tell Niel how sorry he was for just kissing him when he didn't even know if Niel felt the same for him as he felt for Niel. 

"He is in our room, but you are sick Cap-hyung. You need to re-..." He got up and walked past them before L.Joe got to finish his sentence.  

He took a deep breath before he knocked on the door. 

"Who is it?" Niel's voice sounded so sad that he almost wanted to sit down outside the door and cry with Niel. 

"Niel-ah, it's me, Minsoo..." he felt like using his real name to calm Niel down. 

The door slowly opened, and there stood a tearful Niel. 

"Omo, Niel-ah..." He tossed his arms around Niel's neck and pulled him into a big hug.  

"I'm sorry that I kissed you, I didn't know you would get hurt like this. I'm so sorry..." 

Niel was beginning to sob now and he tightened the hug. Niel laid his hands on CAP's lower back.  

"No, Cap-hyung. That's not why I'm sad." Niel pulled away and looked into his eyes. 

"I thought we were going to lose you.. I thought I'd never get to see your smile again. I was so scared for you!" Niel once again threw himself against CAP's chest. 

He started to Niel's hair. 

"Hyung, I love you..." 

He was so shocked when he heard those words. Niel once again pulled away and looked at him. He couldn't resist it anymore. He leaned down and kissed Niel's lips. 

"I love you too, Niel-ah..." he said as they walked into Niel's room and closed the door behind them.