I Need You - Chapter 1

I Need You

I need you - Chapter 1

 

- CAP's point of view -

"Guys! Come on! There is no time for sleeping now! Everybody up! "  

The manager went around the whole dorm trying to wake everybody up. One by one they tripped out of their beds and stumbled over the threshold. Changjo was the first one to reach the bathroom. Ricky almost pushed Chunji on the couch as he stumbled his way to the kitchen.

"Good morning," CAP heard his own voice say as he got to the living room. His voice cracked a few times in the short sentence.

"Morning," he heard Niel, Ricky, and L.Joe mumble.  

he walked across the living room on his way to the bathroom in only a singlet and his boxers. His manly body got a lot of attention in the dorm, but not in public. Now it was all about Changjo's great body. He was actually very happy that they took the focus away from his body because he only wanted to focus on his dancing, and not on building muscles for the moment.  

"Yah!" Ricky's voice sounded all around the dorm. "Who took my toothbrush?!"  

He was laughing to himself as he saw Ricky running around to investigate every member except himself.  

"Ricky-ah! Why don't you ask the manager to buy you a new one? Or you can even go and buy one yourself." L.Joe was not a morning person, and was now looking angrily at Ricky. 

CAP realized that he had to stop this before it went too far. "Okay guys, does anyone know where Ricky's toothbrush is?" He watched every one of them and noticed that Niel blushed a little when he looked at him. Niel was just such a cute guy that always made him smile right from the moment they met.  

It was totally silent in the dorm. "Fine, is there anyone that would like to lend their toothbrush to Ricky?" Yet again silence. He was about to say that he could borrow his toothbrush when Changjo stepped forward with his own toothbrush and gave it to Ricky. He blushed, bowed, and accepted the toothbrush. 

Everyone went back to their own thoughts and started to make breakfast. Niel was making eggrolls, and CAP watched closely as Niel shaped them. He noticed that Niel actually had very thin fingers.  

"Is something wrong Hyung?" Niel had turned around and faced him. They were only 10 cm apart and he could smell Niel sweet breath. He wanted to pull Niel into a big hug, but swallowed away the thought.  

"Of course not Niel-ah." He smiled to Niel one last time before he took the milk and juice out of the refridgerator and put them on the table. He then suddenly turned around and walked to his room. He was the only one that had a room for himself. The others were split between two rooms. 

He just felt like sleeping right there, so he lied down on his bed and let the pillow swallow his face. After a few seconds, he fell asleep. 

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Hyung, are you alright?" He slowly woke up from a familiar voice. "Hyung, are you okay?" It was a prince that called for him. His cute voice made him even sleepier. Someone started to shake him as well. He couldn't handle it anymore and grabbed the hand that was touching him. He pulled the hand and dragged the person into his bed and laid the person next to him. 

"Hyung?..." the voice said sounding scared. He opened his eyes and saw Niel's big eyes staring at him five centimeters away.  

"Niel-ah, did you come to save me?" He smiled a little to Niel and slowly closed his eyes. His body felt so heavy and hot.  

He felt a hand touching his forehead. "Hyung! You are very hot! I think we need to get you to a doctor! Wait here, I will go tell the others," Niel was just about to get up then he grabbed Niel's arm and pulled him into a hug.  

"Hyung?..."