I Need You - Chapter 11

I Need You
-Ricky's POV-
 
Ricky was awoken by the weak rays of the sun coming through the window. He lifted his hands over his head, stretching, when he noticed that the space beside him was empty.
 
*Where did hyung go?*
 
Getting out of the bed, Ricky looked around the room. Changjo's clothes were gone as well. Panicking, he grabbed the first t-shirt he saw and pulled it over his head. Everything was so quiet . . . almost too quiet. He slowly pushed the door open, but turned around and walked back to his bed when he saw Changjo on the couch.
 
*Why is hyung sleeping on the couch instead of next to me? We even went to bed together last night*
 
Building up his courage, Ricky walked to the living room and stood before Changjo. He bent down and started shaking Changjo's hand.
 
"Hyung, hyung, you beed to wake up. It's 9am and we need to go to practice soon."Ricky kept on shaking Changjo's arm until he saw his face. It was streaked with tears, and  he looked like he was in pain
 
"Hyung, oh no . . . what's wrong?" Ricky was crying now. Slowly, he wiped the other boy's tears away with his thumb.
 
He then sat down on the edge of the couch and started to rub Changjo's back soothingly. He sat there for at least forty minutes before deciding to make breakfast.
 
*My dear Jonghyun probably wants toast and juice for breakfast* He smiled to himself while he was cooking, but stopped when he heard a sound of pain coming from the living room, where Changjo was, and ran to his side.
 
"Hyung! Hyung, please wake up!" Ricky kept on shaking Changjo's shoulder until he finally managed to wake him up.
 
"Oh, morning Ricky-ah. Is that toast I smell?" Changjo gave Ricky an angelic smile and tried to get up, but sat down instantly with a pained expression, looking down at the ground.
 
"Hyung is everything okay?" Ricky tried to see the other's face, but it was covered by his hair.
 
When Changjo finally looked up, he just smiles at Ricky and says, "Changhyun, can you bring me the food please? It smells delicious."
 
With a worried look, Ricky slowly got up and walked to the kitchen to get the food. All he could think about while walking away was the poor boy who was in pain that was sitting on their couch.
 
*Okay Changhyun, get yourself together and give your boyfriend some food!* "Here you go!" Ricky said as he placed the food on the table in front of Changjo.
 
Changjo smiled dully and gave Ricky's hand a small squeeze as he sat down. Changjo staryed eating,  but he couldn't eat everything. He barely I finished half of it when he leaned back looking satisfied. "Thank you Ricky-ah!"
 
*Okay, now's your chance Changhyun! Just ask him!* "So, uh, where were you this morning, and when did you get up?" He looked at Changjo, waiting patiently for his answer.
 
"I woke up at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep, so I went to the studio to work out. It was really quiet." Changjo looked at Ricky giving him a reassuring smile.
 
Most of the time when Changjo gave him a smile his mind would go blank, but not this time! He was too worried.
 
"Did you have nightmares or something so that you coupdnt sleep?" The question obviously caught Changjo off gaurd.
 
"Uhm, no . . . nothing like that. I just couldn't sleep, that's all. No big deal." *He's lying to me. I know it!*
 
"Look, Jonghyun, I know you're lying to me right now . . . Why can't you tell me what's wrong?"
 
Changjo coupdnt handle it anymore and started yelling and screaming. "WHAT?! Are you saying that I'm lying to you. Is that what you think of me? That you can't trust me? That I'm a dirty liar? Well, I can tell you one thing for su-" Suddenly Changjo falls to the floor without completing his sentence.
 
"Hyung! Hyung! Changjo, please, wake up!!" To no avail, Changjo was still lying unconcious on the floor.
 
"Someone! HELP ME!!!!!"