I Need You - Chapter 3

I Need You

I Need You  - Chapter 3

- Chunji’s Point of View -

“Maybe we should check up on Cap and Niel.” He was about to let L.Joe go, but was stopped by his skinny arms.

“Chunji-ah, how about just the two of us practice together? Everyone else is busy... or angry..”L.Joe looked like he was up to no good.

“Fine, we can go and practice. But only if we go by the store real quick first!” he blushed a little before he grabbed L.Joe’s arm and dragged him out the front door.

The walk to the store was short, and he first noticed that they were still holding hands when they reached the grocery store.

He hurried to turn around, pretending like he was looking for something as he let L.Joe’s arm go. L.Joe looked like nothing had happened and just walked into the store.

“Should we buy some juice, yeobo?” L.Joe said too easily, like they called each other that all the time.

“Y-Yeah... sure,” he stuttered and continued to look at the shelves.

He walked for a little while just looking around. Suddenly he felt a hand sliding around his waist. He was shocked at first, but smiled when he noticed it was L.Joe.

“Chanhee, are you okay?” L.Joe’s worried eyes sent an arrow through his heart.

He turned around to face L.Joe, put his hands on his cheeks and smiled.

His heart skipped a beat when he let go of L.Joe’s face and continued to look around.

A tear left his eye as he turned the corner of the shelves.

 

“This juice is amazing L.Joe, where did you find this?” He was smiling like a crazy person as he was drinking out of his juice box.

L.Joe took his hand and merged their fingers together. He looked up at him, and smiled.

Chunji's heart stopped for a second and he just stood there.

L.Joe looked at him confused and was about to ask if everything was okay, when he started to walk again.

He walked so fast that poor L.Joe had to run to keep up.

“Yah, Chanhee! Why are you walking so fast?” L.Joe was gasping for air and was very tired.

*Only a few meters left!*

He dragged L.Joe into the practice room, and the second they got inside, he checked to see if anyone was there as he locked the room to face L.Joe.

He had a serious face and was slowly walking towards L.Joe.

L.Joe even noticed that he was approaching.

“Chunji-ah, what is going on?”

He was sure now. Sure about everything. Why he felt this way... Why it was so hard for him to be near L.Joe. As he got closer to him.

L.Joe started to walk backwards, getting closer and closer to the wall.

L.Joe’s back touched the wall and he looked up nervously at him.

“Byunghun... I want you.”