2.

Untitled2.

You breathed hard and dabbed the medicine on your bruise. You looked in front of the mirror and nodded when you covered most, if not all, of the bruises on your face. You defied your step brother, as he said, so he taught you a lesson.

You lowered your head as you entered the classroom. You hurriedly went to your seat and fixed your hair so it would cover your face. Sunggyu entered the classroom with his girlfriend and you felt hurt that he just walked passed you. 

Ever since Sunggyu told you about Yuna, you wanted to tell him the truth. You wanted to tell him that she was just playing with him. You didn't want Sunggyu to be hurt, but he was happy. With her.

Your stepbrother, Shin is still dating Yuna. They would always hangout in your house. You didn't know why Shin hated Sunggyu so much. And why Yuna wanted to break his heart.

You tried to tell Sunggyu about the real Yuna, but he always gets angry. Of course he will. He loves her so much.

Shin always threatened you to shut your mouth. And everytime you tried telling Sunggyu, you would always get beaten up. 

You don't want Sunggyu to be hurt. You love him that much. But... he looked so happy with Yuna.

 

 

 

"Ms. Park!!" The teacher called and you jumped a little. You muttered an apology before she returned to teach the class. You saw Sunggyu looking at you from the other side of the room and you looked away when you saw him staring at you with wide eyes and open mouth.

When the bells rang, you quickly stuffed your things inside your bag and left the classroom. "Hyerin-ah!" you heard Sunggyu calling out to you. You shut your eyes and walked even faster but of course, he's a guy and he's taller so he caught up with you. He grabbed your arms but you cried in pain and a shocked Sunggyu pulled away. "Yah.." he whispered as he looked at you. You looked down and started to walk away but he pulled you again, but this time, a little more gentler. "Hyerin-ah.. W-what happened?" he asked and you could hear the worry in his voice. He was breathing hard and you bit your lip to stop yourself from crying. "Nothing.." you whispered softly and Sunggyu frowned.

"About yesterday.." he started and you shook your head slowly. "I'm sorry for not being supportive. But I have my reasons, Sunggyu. And.. just keep your eyes, and your heart open. You'll see.." you whispered and looked down. 

Sunggyu crouched down and he frowned when he looked at your face. "What happened to you?" You flinched when he touched your shoulders and he growled. "YAH PARK HYERIN!" he shouted and you instantly covered your face with your hands in defense. Sunggyu felt his heart break when he saw you so helpless and weak and scared. "Hyerin-ah.." you let out a sob and Sunggyu growled. "Who did this to you??" he asked and you just shook your head as your shaking hands cover your face. "Hyerin-ah.." he whispered with a shaky voice.

 

"Sunggyu!" Yuna called and Sunggyu looked up. He wanted to make sure you were alright. He wanted to comfort you. He wanted to..

"Sunggyu we'll be late! Come on!" Sunggyu sighed as you suddenly walked away. He followed your retreating figure with his eyes before going to his girlfriend. Yuna smirked and grabbed his arm. "Come on." Sunggyu smiled at her, but he can't help but to worry about you.

 

 

 

You stopped on your tracks when you saw Shin walking towards you. He smirked and played with your hair. "So, are you gonna listen to me now?" he asked you and you just kept quiet. He leaned in and placed a kiss under your ear. "Don't mess with me, Park Hyerin." he whispered as you breathed out hard in horror. He chuckled and walked away.

You clutched on your books and stopped. "Hyerin-ah!" Yuna called and you looked up. Sunggyu was looking at you with an expressionless face. You bowed and walked to the other direction.

 

 

 

 

 

You opened the door of your house and found Shin and Yuna in the living room...talking about Sunggyu.

"He is really head over heels for me, baby.." Yuna whined. "I don't know why you hate him, honey, but I hate him now, too. He's so clingy and..." she giggled and Shin chuckled. "Let's just wait a bit, baby." 

"What are your plans?" Yuna asked. "I don't know. I just want to embarass him in front of every one. He stole my spotlight. I was the most popular before he came into the picture." he shrugged and Yuna giggled. "You are the most popular, the only popular guy for me.." she cooed and Shin chuckled. "You know that's why I love you, baby."

"Maybe breaking the good news to Sunggyu in front of the whole school will be very good." Shin suggested and Yuna laughed. "The perfect timing, baby."

 

You gently closed the front door and sighed. Sunggyu will get hurt. You can't let that happen.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh Hyerin-ah! Sunggyu is upstairs. We're just going to the grocery." Sunggyu's mother patted your head as you bowed to her and her husband leaving. 

"Sunggyu-ah?" you knocked on his door. You can hear loud shuffling inside the room and the door immediately opened. "Hyerin-ah.." he breathed out as he looked at you. You remembered what happened in school earlier and you lowered your head. "Uh.. Yeah. Can we talk?"

"Yeah, we have a lot to talk about." He said and you bit your lip.

 

 

 

"Yah Park Hyerin. I thought I am your bestfriend? Why aren't you telling me anything? What happened to you? Who did that to you?" Sunggyu nagged, but all you are thinking about is how you can tell him about Yuna and Shin.

"Sunggyu-ah.." he stopped and looked at you. "Huh?"

"Can you break up with her?" you boldly asked and Sunggyu frowned. "That again? I thought.."

"Can you break up with her?" you asked again as you looked straight into his eyes.

Sunggyu scoffed. "Why are you hating on her so much, Hyerin-ah? Tell me!" you bit your lip as tears slowly fill your eyes. *i don't care anymore. you should know the truth*

"She's.. she's cheating on you Sunggyu..." you whispered and Sunggyu just gaped at you. "What are you talking about? Look she's not cheating on me, Hyerin-ah. She's just really close to guys and..."

"She's cheating on you! Shin just wanted revenge because he thought you stole his spotlight at school!! He was the most popular until you transferred there and he wanted to humiliate you Sunggyu! He's using Yuna to embarass you!" You exclaimed but Sunggyu just laughed.

"Oh. Shin? Lee Shin? Your boyfriend? The one you didn't tell me about?" he fought back and you narrowed your eyes on him. "Shin isn't my boyfriend Sunggyu. He's.."

He scoffed. "So you can have a relationship and I can't? Shin is a nice guy, Hyerin-ah. You know you've been really weird these past few weeks. I don't know about you, but I love Yuna and I know she loves me back. She won't cheat on me. Maybe Shin cheats on you so you're just looking for some comfort or stuff. But, you know, you really disappoint me, Park Hyerin. I thought you were my bestfriend.." he laughed bitterly as he stood up from his seat.

"Shin is dating Yuna! Yuna is dating Shin! They're just playing with you!" you held his arms and Sunggyu chuckled bitterly. He shrugged your grip and looked down on you.

"Shut up, Park Hyerin." he glared at you and you shook your head. "You have to know! You're just going to get hurt and..."

"SHUT UP!" Sunggyu shouted and pushed your hand away. He shook his head and walked away.

"I'm telling the truth Sunggyu.. Please listen..." you cried and he slammed the door of the cafe, earning you looks from the other customers. You sobbed and grabbed your phone and attempted to call him. "S-sunggyu I'm sorry please pick up." but to your dismay, he didn't pick up. he even turned off his phone.

 

"Where have you been?" Shin asked as you entered the house. You dragged yourself to your room and Shin just scoffed. "What a brat." he said as he returned cuddling with Yuna.