1.

Untitled2.

You sighed when you saw Sunggyu walking while holding Yuna's hands tightly. He ignored you the whole day and Yuna noticed Sunggyu's mood.

"What's wrong, baby?" she cooed and Sunggyu just kissed her cheeks. "Nothing." he smiled at her and she frowned. "Tell me.." she whined. he sighed and nodded. "It's..." he sighed and sat down on the bench and pulled her down beside him.

"What?" she waited and Sunggyu sighed. "It's Hyerin.." he cleared his throat and she patted his hands.

"I.. I don't know why but.. she's always asking me to break up with you." Yuna's hands stopped patting his hands and she straightened up. "W-what? Why?" she asked and Sunggyu shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. She even told me you're cheating on me with Shin. I don't know what she wants but.. I don't get her. I thought she's my bestfriend."

 

Yuna gulped and pouted. "W-why?" Sunggyu shook his head slightly and sighed. "I don't know. I wanted to know, too. But she just kept on saying that I should break it off with you. I don't know what to do anymore." She gritted her teeth and rested her head on his shoulder. "Let her be, baby. Karma will get back to her, soon." Sunggyu sighed and held her hand tighter.

 

 

 

 

 

"Where are you?" Yuna asked Shin as she drove away from Sunggyu's house. "At the usual bar. Why?"

Yuna growled as gripped on the steering wheel tighter. "That bratty sister of yours is really something Shin. She's trying to convince Sunggyu to break it off with me!" Shin choked on his drink and slammed the table. "What? She's going to get it!" He slammed some bills on the bar and went home.

 

 

You were staring into thin air when the door slammed open. "PARK HYERIN!" You jumped up, startled, when Shin closed the door. He stomped towards you and grabbed you by the hair. "O-oppa..." You cried in pain but he just held tighter. "You still haven't learned, huh?" You breathed hard and smelled alcohol. "O-oppa.. You're d-drunk.."

Shin smirked and laughed. "Yes I am, little sister.." he pulled you up and dragged you to his room. He then threw you on the floor and kicked you mercilessly. Despite your cries, he kept on throwing things at you.

 

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu sighed when he didn't saw you again at school. It's been three days since you missed class and the sad thing was, he can't contact you. The teacher started the lessons and you weren't in sight, still.

Sunggyu frowned yet again. "Well, it's nice of you to join the class, Ms. Park." Sunggyu abruptly looked up and saw you bowing down to the teacher in apology before going to your seat, not sparing him a glance. Sunggyu frowned again but shook his head. "At least she came." he whispered and smiled weakly.

After the class, you quickly gathered your things and left the room. Sunggyu frowned and started following you.

 

 

 

 

"O-oppa.." you stuttered as he told you to come closer. "You better listen, Park Hyerin. If you say one word to your Kim Sunggyu, you won't see daylight anymore." He threatened. You nodded and he leaned closer to your face. "I'm serious..." he smirked and walked passed you, bumping your shoulders along the way. You hissed in pain and bit your lip.

You looked up and saw Sunggyu looking at you. When you were about to say something, he turned around and walked away.

"S-Sunggyu-ah.." you whispered as you clutched to your head. You felt sudden pain on your head and held on to the wall. You groaned in pain as your whole body ached. Shin really did give you quite a beating.

 

 

 

You ran after Sunggyu and he stopped when you called his name for the nth time. "What do you want?" you jumped a little at the tone of his voice but you quickly regained composure. "Sunggyu-ah.."

""If you're going to convince me to stop dating Yuna, just save it. Go to your boyfriend and patch things up with him." he hissed. You shook your head and grabbed his wrist. "Sunggyu, they're just going to hurt you! I swear they're just planning this all along!" you cried but Sunggyu chuckled as he removed his wrist from your hands. 

"Hyerin-ah.."

"Will you just listen to me? Why would I make up something like this, tell me? I'm telling the truth! I don't want you to be hurt and.."

"Hurt? Why? Why do you care if I'll be hurt?" Sunggyu hissed.

You let out a sob as you fiddled with your fingers. "Because you're my bestfriend. I don't want you to.."

"Stop it, Park Hyerin."

"Shin and Yuna are just playing with you!" you shouted.

"What made you think that way, Hyerin-ah?" you stopped and felt shivers run down your spine as Yuna hooked her arm to Sunggyu's. "I didn't know you think of me like that.." she blinked at you and you froze on your spot.

Sunggyu shook his head and held Yuna's hands. "Let's just go.." he whispered. He turned to walk away when he heard Shin laughing hard.

You closed your eyes as you felt Shin's arm over your shoulders. "Hey, there... Girlfriend." he emphasized the last word and gave you a chaste kiss on your cheeks. Sunggyu sighed. "We should leave. The two of you should patch things up." he nodded and he took Yuna away.

 

 

Shin pulled you closer to him by the neck and chuckled darkly. "I thought I made myself clear, Park Hyerin." you bit your lip as tears threatened to fall from your eyes. "We should have a talk later at home.." he whispered and you nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You were too afraid to go home after what happened earlier. You sighed as you closed the book you were reading at the library. It was already 10 in the evening. Your eyes widened when you saw how many missed calls you have from Shin. Your eyes started to get watery, but you have to go home, whether you like it or not.

 

 

"Where the heck is that brat?!" Shin yelled as Yuna tried to calm him down. "Calm down baby. The nerd must be at the library. She'll be here..."

"It's already 10pm!" he shouted as he punched the wall. Yuna jumped a little, seeing how outraged her boyfriend became. "I am gonna teach that thing a lesson she'll never forget." He flexed his neck and went to the kitchen.

Yuna frowned when she saw her taking another bottle of beer. "Shin, baby.."

"I'm okay baby. I'm still sober. Another bottle won't hurt." he smiled and kissed her cheeks.

 


After a few minutes, you slowly opened the door and immediately, Shin ran over.

"Where have you been?" he said as he glared at you. "I w-was at the l-libr..." he cut you off when he pulled you inside, his grip on your arms tightened. "You just wouldn't listen, huh?" He hissed and you smelled alcohol. "O-oppa.."

"Stop calling me that!!!" he shouted and you closed your eyes. "Why are you even trying to hurt Sunggyu.." you whispered and Shin laughed hard. "Why? You are seriously asking me why?" he shook you hard, and some tears finally escaped your eyes. "Because he stole my limelight! He stole what's mine! I'm supposed to be the most popular! I'm supposed to be the one girls go head over heels! But ever since that brat came, I was pushed out of the picture!" He pushed you down on the floor, then he bent and grabbed a fistful of your hair.

"Now, should I teach you another lesson?" he smirked as he pulled you up.

Yuna watched in terror. Sure, Shin was always beating you up. But she can't deny that she felt something wasn't right. Something will go out of hand.