0.

Untitled2.

"S-Shin.." Yuna cried as he tried pulling Shin away from you. Yuna was shaking hard and was crying. She has never seen Shin so enraged that he can almost kill you.

"Let go of me baby. I'm not done with this brat." Shin undid his belt and wrapped it around his hands. "You better take my words seriously, Park Hyerin." he smirked before he slapped you with his belt. you cried in pain, but you were too weak and numb after the things he did.

Yuna bit her lip and quickly ran downstairs. She shakily grabbed her phone and went outside the house. 

 

 

 

Sunggyu was bopping his head as he was listening to his favorite song. He smiled when his phone lit up and his lovely girlfriend's name was on the screen.

"Hey ba..."

"Sunggyu-ah.." Yuna shakily whispered and Sunggyu frowned. "Baby? Wha.. Why are you whispering? Is something wrong?" he sat up and Yuna sighed. "I'm sorry I will explain everything later.. But can you meet now? I.. Can.. Please meet me now, Sunggyu. I'm begging you." Yuna let out a sob and Sunggyu shook his head as he quickly got up to grab his jacket and keys.

"What's wrong baby? Tell me? I'll be right there."

"Meet me at the park, Sunggyu. Please hurry!" she hang up and Sunggyu frowned even more. Yuna sounded so desperate for help and he can't stop but to feel weird. "Something's not right.." he muttered as he drove to their meeting place.

Sunggyu ran when he saw Yuna walking around in circles. He called her and she ran to him. "Come on.." she dragged him and Sunggyu frowned. "Hey, hey.." he pulled her to a stop and his eyes widened when he saw her crying. "Baby.."

"You have to help Hyerin-ah, Sunggyu. He can kill her at this point!" she yelled and Sunggyu shook his head gently. "What are you.."

"Shin can kill Hyerin, Sunggyu! He's drunk and..." Sunggyu's eyebrows met, not understanding what Yuna is saying. "Just, let's just go! She might die Sunggyu-ah!" she shouted as she pulled him again.

 

 

 

 

Yuna and Sunggyu arrived at your house and the guy frowned. "Why do you know where Hyerin lives?" Yuna groaned and pulled him. "I'll explain everything later okay? Now just please..."

The two froze when they heard something shatter. Yuna immediately ran inside screaming Shin's name. Sunggyu breathed hard as he tried to analyze what was happening. "SHIN STOP IT!" Yuna yelled, snapping Sunggyu out of his thoughts. "You'll kill her!" she screamed and Shin shouted. "Let go of me or I will really kill this brat!"

"SUNGGYU!" Yuna screamed and the guy dashed inside. Yuna was banging on the door, crying. "Shin open the door please! Let's just stop this!" Sunggyu froze when he heard some cries and sobs from the inside along with Shin's groans. "Y-yuna-ah.." he whispered and the girl turned around. "Help me! He's going to kill her at this point!" she yelled and he just blinked at her. "Hyerin might die! Help me!" She shook him and immediately, Sunggyu banged the door with his body.

 

The fact slowly sinked in. Hyerin. His bestfriend. Might get killed. She might die.

"Hyerin-ah!" Sunggyu shouted as he continued trying to open the door. "PARK HYERIN!" he shouted again and again.

You smiled a little as Shin continued abusing you. "You should die and stop pestering my life." he whispered as he knelt down on the floor due to exhaustion and drunkness. Sunggyu successfully broke down the door and he froze as he saw you beaten up really bad. He ran towards Shin and punch him hard. "You evil little thing.." he muttered as he continuously punched Shin til he lost consciousness.

 

"S-sunggyu-ah.." He heard Yuna called and turned around only to have his heart broken at the sight of you. "Oh my God." he let out a breath as he knelt down beside you. "Y-yah P-park Hyer-rin.." he stuttered and Yuna quickly dialed the ambulance.

 

Your eyes were closed and your breathing was slow and ragged. Sunggyu blinked and slowly shook his head. "I..What's going on here?" he softly asked as he turned to Yuna for answers. She sighed and closed her eyes. "I'll tell you everything later, Sunggyu-ah. Let's get Hyerin to the hospital first." Sunggyu nodded and sighed.

 

 

"Stay strong, Hyerin-ah.." he whispered as he prayed that you'll be fine.