3.

Untitled2.

KIM SUNGGYU.

PARK HYERIN.

you chuckled at the lousy handwriting at the park bench as Sunggyu snorted. you traced your name and nodded.

"We were in kindergarten when I wrote that, for your information.." he rolled his eyes and you laughed. "I didn't say anything!" Sunggyu groaned and you laughed louder.

"Okay, I'll stop." you wiped your eyes and stopped laughing when Sunggyu glared at you. "I have a better handwriting than you, Hyerin-ah. Stop laughing." he rolled his eyes as you nodded and stood up. "Okay, okay. I'll treat you ice cream so stop being a grandpa." you joked and pulled him up. Sunggyu muttered something under his breath and you just laughed at him. 

 

When the two of you reached the ice cream shop, you skipped towards the freezer and your eyes glistened at the sight of the many flavors. "What do you want?" you asked Sunggyu as you continued to feast your eyes. "Yah! I asked you what do you..." you turned to face Sunggyu, but he was so drowned to his phone. "..want." You bit your lip and slowly shook your head.

The cashier smiled brightly at you and you smiled back. "I'll take the orange cheesecake and he'll get the mint chocolate." he nodded and you nodded back. "Go sit down, gramps." you poked his arm and he abruptly looked up. "Huh?" you faked a laughed and pushed him. "Go sit down and I'll wait for the ice cream." Sunggyu nodded and quickly went to your usual spot, the back table near the exit door.

 

 

You thanked the cashier and grabbed the two cups. Just then you saw Sunggyu fast walking to the door. "Sunggyu-ah!" you shouted and he turned to you. "I'll be right back!" he shouted and you just nodded. You sighed as you placed the two cups of ice cream on your table. "He wouldn't, right?" you asked yourself as you bit your lip. "He wouldn't.." you nodded to yourself as you started eating your ice cream.

5 minutes. 10 minutes. 30 minutes. 1 hour. 2 hours.

You frowned at the melted ice cream on Sunggyu's cup. "Of course he would." you sighed to yourself and stood up to clear the table. 

He did it again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You jumped a little when the seat on your side got pulled out. Shin chuckled as he sat down next to you.

"You're alone again?" he teased and you looked away as you gently scooted away from him. He laughed loud and you flinched. Shin leaned in closer as you tried to back away. "Why are you so scared?" you jumped a little again when his cold, rough fingers made contact with your cheeks. He quickly leaned in left a disgusting kiss on your cheeks. When you frowned in response, Shin chuckled and grabbed your arm harshly.

He smirked as he tightened his grip. You, on the other hand, squirmed and squeak a little because of the pain. "S-shin oppa.." you pleaded and he leaned in closer. "Don't you dare.." he warned and pushed you as he walked away. the impact was rather harsh, so you let out a cry of pain and touched your head that made contact with the hard, cold wall. you breathed hard as you tried to calm down.

you bit your lip as tears escaped your eyes. you don't know what to do anymore.

 

 

after a few minutes, the students started to fill the classroom. Sunggyu entered with a smile on his face and behind him was Yuna.

his girlfriend. Shin's 'secret' girlfriend.

You looked away when Sunggyu passed by your desk. He blinked a little when you ignored him and Yuna dragged him to the seat behind yours.

Sunggyu would occasionally kick your chair but you would just ignore him everytime. When the school bell rang, he just went out with his girlfriend, leaving you alone. again.

Shin chuckled and slung his arms over your shoulders as his friends laughed at your horrified expression. You looked away as he chuckled even more. "Yah, Lee Shin, that kitten is terrified!" they all hi-fived each other as Shin leaned in to your ear. "Again. Don't you dare." he smirked before pushing you down off of your seat. You landed on the floor with a loud thump and you cried in pain. Shin and his friends left you as sighed again.

You don't know what to do anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sunggyu?" you peeked on his door and he smiled at you. "Hey!" he waved you over and you went inside. "Something wrong?" he asked as he flipped through his book. you shook your head and smiled. "Can we.. I mean..." you looked down and sighed, but immediately looked up when you heard him laughing. "What is it?"

Before you could even speak, Sunggyu held a finger. "Wait. I know. Let's hangout. Coffee on me!" he stood up and grabbed his jacket. You blinked at the now empty bed and Sunggyu chuckled. "Come on!" he grabbed your hand and pulled you out.

The whole time you were walking, your eyes were on Sunggyu's hands. On yours.

"The usual or do you want to go somewhere else?" Sunggyu asked and you just nodded. He frowned and tugged your hand. "Yah.."

You looked up and chuckled. "Anywhere.." you whispered and Sunggyu raised an eyebrow. "What's up with you today? You're weird Park Hyerin." you nodded slowly and walked ahead and Sunggyu frowned.

 

Sunggyu placed your hot coffee in front of you and sat on the other side. You stared at the coffee and Sunggyu sighed. "Yah what's wrong with you?" he asked and you slowly shook your head. "I'm just tired." you nodded as you held your cup.

"That's not just tired to me.." Sunggyu muttered. "Really, what's wrong? I'm all ears." Sunggyu said as he shifted on his seat to be more comfortable.

You looked at Sunggyu and he nodded for you to continue. "Well..."

you gulped and tightened your hold on the cup. "Sunggyu-ah.." he blinked at you and you sighed.

"Do you.. Do you.." Sunggyu chuckled. "Do I what?"

You sighed and lowered your head. "Do you love Yuna?" you whispered. And Sunggyu stopped lifting his cup.

He looked at you and you looked away when your eyes met. "Do you love her?" you repeated and Sunggyu chuckled.

"W-what?" he chuckled and shook his head. "Of course I do, Hyerin-ah. I love Yuna." he laughed and shook his head. "Oh." you said as you bit your lip.

Sunggyu grinned and tapped his cup. "I really love her. I never loved anyone the way I love her now."

You nodded and sighed. Of course he does. But..

 

"Sunggyu-ah.."

He hummed in response and you sighed. "W-what if... What if she's..." You played with your fingers and sighed again. "What?" he asked in amusement. "What if she's.. not what you think she is?"

Sunggyu's smile slowly curled upside down and his brows met. You looked up and bit your lip as you saw Sunggyu's expression.

"I.."

"Why are you so against me and Yuna, Hyerin-ah?" he frowned. Your eyes widened and you waved your hands. "It's not that... It's.."

"You're always bringing this up. I love Yuna. She's my girlfriend and.. I really love her. I thought you are my bestfriend? I thought you are the one who'll support me with this?"

"Sunggyu..."

"I don't get it. I don't know why you hate her so much.." 

"I.. Sung.."

"If you.. I.. I'm leaving." Sunggyu stood up and left the coffee shop. You sighed as you closed your eyes. You decided to leave but someone suddenly sat beside you. Your eyes widened in surprise, and horror, when you saw Shin smirking beside you.

"Hey little sis!" he smirked as you scooted away from him. "I see that you met up with your bestfriend.." he chuckled then he suddenly grabbed your arms harshly. "Why don't we talk about this at home?" he gritted his teeth as he dragged you.

"Ahh Oppa..." you squirmed at his grip and he just continued dragging you. "Stop calling me oppa." he hissed as you struggled with his grip.

"I told you to zip it. But you wouldn't listen." he growled when you arrived at your house.

"And you dared. How about a punishment, little sis?" he smirked before throwing you on the floor.