Regret?

Resonance
Key woke sleeping on drained bodies blood all over his mouth. He sat up yawning and stretching before realizing what he laid on and where he was. He screamed falling off the pile backing away from it. He held his pounding head desperate to remember something. He couldn't remember what led him here. He remembered leaving Taemin to sleep after his turn. He remembered warming up a cup of blood before going to sleep himself. But that was the last memory. He got off them holding his mouth pulling his hand back to see thr blood. He noticed his hand was shaking fear pumped his veins. He didn't even feel fed he felt weak actually. Suddenly arms were around him and it was onew he held kim while he cried "oh onew .. i-i swear I didn't do this! I haven't been exposed to a neck!" Pleaded key but onew rocked him rubbing his back "you didn't .. someone stuck you on this pile. It was .. jonghyun to get me back." Said onew frowning breathing easier when key calmed down. He was glad the male reacted this way it meant that he was still human inside. Key let him go hearing movement on the roof and glanced up. "I'm sorry to you key any way. But I won't apologize about the pain it caused you onew. Because you deserve it all for turning me into this .. thing." Said jonghyun bitterly. Key smirked "holding onto that .. anger .. this grudge hurts you more then onew .. and if you ever use me or Taemin to get at him again I will rip your head off." Threated key. "Cute threat coming from someone so .. feminine and weak." Said jonghyun going down. Onew held him back when he went for jonghyun. " you !" Yelled key kicking him in the balls. "Ahh!" He cried out cringing on the floor. "Damn." Said onew "you think that's bad mess with me again I ing dare you! Now make up with him or shut up! Go live your life. Drink foreign bloods, grow plants, have puppies! There us plenty to do back off and enjoy what you've been given. I know it must being forced into a turn. But for Christs sake he was new and out of control! You can't hold that over his head!" Yelled key sighing before heading home. He found Taemin drinking blood smiling "where have you been?" He asked as key sighed "long story." He mumbled before slamming the bathroom door and running water for a bathe. He filled a wine glass with blood and wine mixing blood in a wine bottle planning to drink the whole thing. Then he went back to the bathroom. He put bubbles letting the tub fill before shutting it off. He took off his clothes sinking in and relaxing. He sighed completely annoyed with jonghyun. Why would he hate onew for so long on something that wasn't his fault? If anything it was wrong place wrong time and he should leave it at that. He drank some wine shivering in the cold water. He glanced around why did he suddenly get a bad feeling? He took a deep breathe shrugging it off.