Secrets brought to light

Resonance
Taemin sneaked like a silent trying not to laugh or breathe to loud. He knew if he hadn't woke up key he'd never go to work. He opened his door panicking when it creaked. He glanced in but breathed easier when he saw him still sleeping. He went carefully crawling onto his bed then he shook him. Key groaned shoving the male off his bed rolling over. Taemin pouted before smirking evilly and jumping til he sat up singing loudly "oh! Look who decided to wake!" Said Taemin. Key stared at him grumpily before getting up and changing into his uniform. He glanced in the mirror fixing his hair. He looked at face putting on a sharp but settle cat eye before kissing Taemin's forehead and walking to work. It was nice that it was within a reasonable walk distance. He didn't like driving to work the concept seemed silly when it was only a few miles away. He got in taking in going to his desk . He put the sign that said closed as open and told waiting customers to come relieving minho of his long line. After ten full lines it was key and Minho's lunch break. Key and minho were pretty awkward without onew around. And when he came providing delicious lunches they seemed more comfortable around one another. Though they mainly talked to onew, sometimes he would connect conversations, so they would speak to one another. After they're twenty minute lunch break they would get back to work til 8 o clock when the bank closed. Key went walking home surprised by the fog that covered the streets. He walked slowly lossing people but un bothered this happened alot. A few blocks of alone time was nice but suddenly there was a man walking along the street behind him. It was surprisingly quiet and cold this time of night. He studied him as he got closer, not that he seemed threatening, he just did this walk every night and it could be boring. Thick hoodie on, hands in his pockets of his jeans and he wore black boots. The perfect profile for a mugger. Key thought giving a small nervous laugh. He shook the thought out his mind not wanting to prejudge. Suddenly he was tackled to the ground being held down by the male. He shoved at him earning a stab in his stomach as a response. "Hold still!" The man ordered reaching for his back pocket where key put his wallet. Key fought harder only getting stabbed nineteen times. The man took his wallet then taking the cash and throwimg it at key before running off. Key breathed hard his body hot from all the blood that spilled from his cut wounds. His heart bested fast but key felt not afraid of death. He had regrets though like leaving Taemin all alone to this cruel world. His body felt so heavy he couldn't even move his arms. He shivered as the blood began to go cold like the air around him. Onew was suddenly holding his head in his lap. He put a hand to his mouth looking beyond sad. "Key .. I can save you key." Said onew in that honey tone of his. "Onew .. when did you get here?" Key asked unfocused as he touched his frown. "Smile onew .. i've always loved your smile." Said key. "Key I can save you .. I can give you .. immortality . You do wanna see Taemin again right?" Asked onew and key nodded. "Then be a vampire with me .. I won't turn you unless you say the words yes." Said onew. Key looked at onew his mind suddenly clearing as death came closer to him. He began to cry freaking out "I don't wanna die onew .. yes .. I .. wanna .. be .. a vampire." He said feeling his eyes slowly close. Onew bit him quickly hitting the main vein to the heart. He pumped as much venom as possible holding a sudden stiff key rocking him back and forth. "Please .. please work." He begged crying into him freakin out at his zero responsive nature. Since he was dying the venom didn't have that much work it only needed to get to his heart while it still pulsed. And he could feel the coldness of key watching him pale more. He smiled picking him up and taking him to his mansion hidden off the grid.