Acceptance

Resonance
Key sat reading a book he had been meaning to catch up on. Onew came in throwing a poster at him "those are all over the city." He said and key glanced nodding "this is a good picture of me Taemin choses well." Said key. He ripped up the poster having zero interest in the fact that Taemin was pleading for him to go home. "Aren't you going to see the male?" Asked onew and key laughed "hell no." Said key. "Why?" Asked onew. "He needs to shape up and be a man needing his umma all the time needs to end. I never want to see Taemin again .. and in 50 years I wont." Said key furiously flipping through his book. "You don't mean that." Said onew and key threw the poster pieces at him "the boy I raised looked at me like I was gonna kill him. How do you think I feel?" He asked blaring his teeth. "You say you want him to be a man but I feel you only say that to justify punishing him!" Yelled onew and key threw down his book furiously grabbing onew and throwing him into a glass table "Taemin and i's relationship has nothing to do with you so back off onew I can punish him however I feel fit." He hissed walking out the mansion. Onew laughed shaking his head. Key stalked a women and when she turned into a alley way key followed. Suddenly she stopped pointing a gun. Key smirked which slowly faded at the sight of a stake through her heart. She fell to her knees blood dripping down before falling to the ground. Key looked up seeing a well built man looking down at her. He glanced up meeting key's eyes "she is a vampire hunter like me .. why I saved you im asking myself that as well. . I just couldn't watch you die I guess?" He asked seeming to question his own intentions. "A vampire hunting it's own kind .. I never heard such a thing." Said onew walking up towards key who instantly hugged him "sorry onew I didn't mean to act that way." Said key softly. "Its okay emotions are a million times more powerful when your freshly new. They'll go back to normal once your not so .. new. Now I know your upset about Taemin pushing you away, but I think once he knows the stress you were under before deciding to turn .. he would rather have you any way he could .. I think he realized that and that's why he started looking for you." Said onew softly. Key smiled "alright thanks onew." He said kissing his cheek before leaving. "Very cute turn there onew .. don't worry im not gonna get my revenge through him .. atleast not in a obvious way." Said jonghyun. Onew grabbed him by his shirt "turning you was a mistake .. I was still new jonghyun im sorry .. but please leave him alone. We were best friends once .." said onew getting shoved by jonghyun "best friends .. I don't know the meaning of that word when it comes to you." Said jonghyun leaving a sad onew alone in the alley. Key stood infront of his house hesitant. He never felt nervous to see the male but remembering how this went last time ... he went snatching a poster before knocking on the door a hand on his hip his expression annoyed. When Taemin opened the door key shoved passed him "these are annoying stop hanging them every where." Said key shoving it in taemin's face. He closed the door throwing the poster to the ground. "Why are you calling me out .. I thought how you felt about me was clear the last time we saw one another." Said key "i-i. . Umma im sorry .. I didn't know what to except." Said Taemin hugging him "I was scared that you weren't .. well you. But I accept it .. this whatever it is we'll get through it together." Said Taemin. "Taemin .. what do you mean by that?" Asked key. "We'll find a cure." Said Taemin. Key shoved him shaking his head "this is the only way for me to .. live Taemin." Said key leaning into the door frame. "I don't understand." Said Taemin. Key sighed "I didn't want to say this but .. I was dying. If it wasn't for this .. i'd be with mine and your parents. Don't you understand .. even if there is a cure all it would do was kill me I was barely breathing." Said key. "How .. how were you dying?" Asked Taemin. "a burglarly on my way home. He stabbed me twenty times. Tasting your blood earlier .. just shows how doomed I am. I can't live with you when all I wanna do is drink you. Im sorry Taemin. I'll still pay for the house and send you money. I'll visit when im stuffed .. im not right now .. goodbye your already smelling good." Said key staring at his neck before turning and running to Onew's house warming up blood and drinking it slowly.