Brand New

Resonance
When his eyes opened he gasped clinching his neck. Bright glow filled his vision and he instantly closed his eyes. He slowly opened them once again looking around. Everything was a million times more colorful and detailed. The colors in Onew's home were warm and inviting just like him. He smiled seeing onew and walked to him excitedly "oh onew! Thank you I feel brand new! Now I should be getting home to Taemin im sure he's worried!" Said key but onew put a hand on his chest to stop him. "You really shouldn't .. without understanding just what you are." Said onew softly. Key nodded going and sitting down. "Our diet is blood specifically human blood. We need blood to keep our bodies animated and limit damage of decay. Now when I say limit damage of decay I mean whenever we get hurt it will heal once you drink blood. It will help reanimate your body. Now when your throat burns it's a warning sign to drink blood. Now you should have your first drink of blood. If you don't you will die in a hour. If you ever turn someone feed them within the hour of they're awakening." Said onew going to the kitchen. Coming right back with a amazing smelling cup. Key went enjoying the aroma before drinking it feeling a lot better. "Now we are alot faster and stronger then humans. But when we need to feed we will be slow and feeling extremely weak that is also a sign of needing to feed. Don't be obvious hide your prey from humans. Now I personally don't like to kill them. If your that way, we have this power of suggestion that we use direct eye contact with. Then we just say thank you and forget ky existence and what went on. Now if you bite them badly enough to damage they're neck alittle give them a explanation. If you rather kill them burn the body it'll cover your tracks alot easier. Remember the way to my mansion if you need more I can tell you really wanna get to Taemin but please drink one more cup of blood just encase one wasn't enough you don't wanna hurt Taemin." Said onew taking the cup and going to the kitchen coming back with it filled. Key smiled drinking it then hugging onew "thank you I will come back soon." Said key smiling handing him his cup before leaving. Onew frowned "oh I know you will." He said softly looking concerned. Key memorized how to get to Onew's mansion before heading him to were a worried Taemin sat at the table. He went to hug key but stopped dead in his tracks. "Key did you get red contacts on your way home?" He asked and key nodded going along with it. Taemin went embracing him and key gasped. Taemin's embrace felt so amazing the warmth inviting. He sniffled along taemin's neck fighting the desire to it. His could feel his heart beat which picked up as he pulled away. "Your not squishy anymore key you feel so silent .. and cold." Said Taemin. He remembered stories but they couldn't be true right? Only one way to find out. Taemin went pricking his finger shoving it in key's face. Key it making Taemin gasped moving so quickly he fell. "Taemin what-" key was asking him "g-get away from me key! I know what you are .. stiff, cold, red eyes, your a million times more pale then a few days ago you know!" Taemin shouted. "Tae tae .. quit being ridiculous." Said key. "Am I key! The key I know doesn't blood off fingers. What I did you would've smacked my hand away not the blood off I know my brother!" Taemin shouted. "Taemin .. Taemin please." Said key but he refused to let him near. Key began to cry and Taemin gasped seeing blood instead of water run down his cheeks. "Well .. since you feel im not safe .. I best be .. leaving then." Said key turning and running off to Onew's mansion. He hugged onew crying shaking his head "he acted like I was gonna kill him .. I pratically raised him .. y-yet he fears me." Said key. "Shhhhhhh it's okay key you can live here from now on." Said onew running a hand through his hair.