Campfire Stories

Resonance
Onew looked at key in shock surprised at the topic. "Well .. you are my .. uhh .. hard to explain but I suppose I should tell you. "It was the 7 year war .. my neighbor was along side me. We were hiding some runaway slaves along with my best friend. Slave traders knew and they busted down the door. I defended my neighbor getting whipped unconscious woke up getting by some strange women. My neighbor came in smacking her off . They were fighting and knocked into weapons which stabbed into me. I had one knife that stabbed into a fatal artery. I was dying .. but I wanted to just die but I wasn't given a choice. She turned me and. . Remember that man in the alley?" Asked onew and key nodded his expression gloomy. "Well when I turned he just came in and I attacked him turning him into a vampire. He's hated me ever since." Onew finished suddenly getting key on top of him rubbing his face into Onew's cheek "onew!!! Don't be sad im here now to make you feel better." Said key softly getting hugged tightly by onew. "I know im glad I turned you I was .. lonely." Said onew and key closed his eyes. They stayed like that for a while and Taemin almost thought that they were statuses the way they didn't breathe or move alittle. Key gasped when poked by Taemin getting off onew "yes?" Asked key. "Tell me what it feels like .. to be a vampire." Taemin requested. Key looked into the fire "I think its different for everyone. For me I chose this I can't be like "I regret and hate this life bleh bleh bleh. While onew could feel that way .. I mean he was lonely before me so .. he probably feels better now. But for me I was dying feeling powerless because that face had over taken me. Now I feel in power like nothing can make me feel like that. I guess you could say I feel peaceful. Suddenly i'm in no rush." Said key smiling. Taemin looked down to the flames before leaning into key's side. "Umma .. will you turn me?" Asked Taemin. Key's mouth dropped open and he glanced at onew before Taemin "why would you want that .. you where the one who said about cures so why would you want this?" Key asked. "Would you rather go to my funeral? Every second I get closer to death by old age!" Said Taemin. Key began to have a panic attack. He hadn't thought about that at all. Taemin was all he knew . When he was younger and his mother still breathed, she would hang around taemin's parents. And they grew up like family. "No Taemin I hadn't thought about that. But we can't freak out about the future." He said. "Are you saying that because you wouldn't want me forever?" Asked Taemin looking hurt. "No Taemin don't put words in my mouth. Of course I would love that but .. but .. I haven't bit into a neck before. I don't know if i could stop.” said key softly. "Its me you will." Said Taemin sitting in key lap exposing his neck. Key stared at it for a long time before holding Taemin bitting into his major vein.