Hatched

Midnight Fantasies

“Eunhyuk can you please let Donghae ride your horse? Ddangkoma can’t withstand the extra fat.” Yesung said bluntly as he patted his turtle’s head. The guardian angel didn’t even turn to look at him let alone the ‘fat’ that sat behind Yesung on the turtle.

 

“I don’t think my horse can withstand this extra fat you speak of.” Eunhyuk says uncaringly. He was still upset over the way Donghae had continuously poked his horse the first hour into the journey causing the horse to throw Eunhyuk off a few times.

 

“Yesung you can inform a certain loser that Donghae can always kill himself and a pair of wings will disappear with him.” Donghae says to the Spirit.

 

“Yesung you can tell the extra fat that it can always continue to return to Sinro his entire life and Eunhyuk will not care.” Eunhyuk says to the Spirit without even looking at him and keeps his eyes trained to the trail leading into the Elf Town that they were going to stay at until the next day when Donghae returns.

 

“Ddangkoma just hang in there a bit longer and we’ll get there.” Yesung reassured the tired turtle and ignored his two companions who continued to hold a cold front towards each other the entire way into the town and into an inn that they would be staying in.

 

Things weren’t going well for Eunhyuk and Donghae. Not with the atmosphere surrounding them due to the argument they had. It affected Donghae the most, to be disregarded even by his guardian angel. And all he could do was sulk about it, hide it, then run away from it once he was pulled out of Sinro. Thank Shisus no one had to kiss me to wake me up, Donghae thought to himself. It was the only good thing he could think of.

 

~***~

 

When Donghae wakes up he is greeted with a big surprise. ChonChon, the dark sapphire blue and black orb that was just the size of Donghae’s fist the other day was now the size of a watermelon. Due to his pent up anger he still had towards Eunhyuk, Donghae disregarded ChonChon thinking it would just go back to normal later and went downstairs for breakfast and face an awkward day of the Lee family trying to get used to Kyuhyun. The boy was now living with them and will stay until his mom decides to take him back in. In the Lee family’s case, they were going to be stuck with Kyuhyun for quite a while.

 

Later that afternoon Donghae was sulking in his bedroom staring at the blue orb that was now the size of his bed. The boy had to sit in a chair by his bed because it had taken up all the space. He just couldn’t understand how a small orb had transformed overnight into and still seems to be growing. It surprised him that he wasn’t freaking out like most people would be. After meeting Yesung and learning about Spirit Orbs Donghae had a decent idea that ChonChon was going to hatch into a Spirit. It was what kind of Spirit it would be that worried Donghae.

 

The moment Donghae’s eyes fluttered shut and he was close to falling asleep there was a loud crunch. His eyes flew open again as he turned around in bed to see a large crack in the blue and black surface of the Spirit Orb. He had shifted ChonChon over a bit so Donghae could fit on the bed but now it didn’t seem like such a good idea. Within seconds the dark blue and black shell had cracked with bright blue spewing out through the cracks. The fragments fell apart and the shimmering blue light vanished. Donghae peeled away the pieces of the shell and tossed them to the ground. Lying in his bed was a slim figure with milky white skin with tousled hair the same shimmering color of blue the light was. The person shifted and Donghae leaned in closer to get a look at the boy’s face. When the boy turned, horror broke out on Donghae’s face.

 

He toppled onto the floor with wide, confused eyes.

 

“Donghae.” the boy said as he crawled off the bed and onto Donghae.

 

“Get away from me! Why are you here? You should be in Sinro!” Donghae cried as he pushed the boy’s face away.

 

“Donghae.” the blue haired boy repeated.

 

“Stop! Go back to your own world. The worst you can ever do is to enter both of my worlds! You don’t even care about me so stay in your own world to finish your pathetic guardian angel job.” Donghae wailed. He was upset about it all. Eunhyuk wasn’t supposed to be in his life. Sinro wasn’t supposed to be in his life. It would’ve been better though if the guardian angel could care from time to time.

 

“Donghae.”

 

“What!?” the sixteen year old snapped. Then his rage died down once the blue haired boy lied down beside him on the ground and nuzzled his nose against Donghae’s neck.

 

“Donghae.” the boy muttered again and dozed off. That was when Donghae realized that the boy was the Spirit that he had kept by his side for numerous years and that he really, really wanted Eunhyuk to care for him especially since he had mistaken the Spirit for Eunhyuk. He couldn’t help it though. They looked completely identical except for the hair color.

 

~***~

 

“Everyone this is-” before Donghae could finish his sentence a fist connected with ChonChon’s jaw and the boy was pinned onto the ground. Everyone in the inn turned away from their meals to watch the fight that had broke out. Eunhyuk fought the blue haired doppelganger of his, pulling his hair and screaming colorful words.

 

“What are you doing!?” Donghae screeched and pushed Eunhyuk off his blue haired Spirit.

 

“Who is he? Why does he look exactly like me? Why is he ? What is he doing here? What is he!?” Eunhyuk ranted on as he pointed a wavering finger at the Spirit.

 

“His name is ChonChon and he’s my Spirit.” Donghae said protectively as he wrapped his arms around the hurt Spirit.



panda: sorry for takin so long to update TT TT but i finally managed to do so after workin on this chap for a week OTL ik thats pathetic since this is so short but i'll make sure to type more next time^^ btw if any of u are still reading wut do u think ChonChon's name should be? shuld it stay as ChonChon or shuld I change it since hes apparently identical to Eunhyuk now 0-0 idk if u guys wanna change it comment wut name u want below :D