Who's telling the truth?

A Wolf's Story

Both Tao and Sehun stood completely still neither of them wanted to be the one to tell Luhan what happened. Things would  only get worst if he did. Luhan was growing more and more impatiant with the silence. If they werent going to talk he had to force them and he knew the perfect way to do it. Looking at Suho who was near Tao he stepped towards Sehun who like almost on instinct took a stepped away from him. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt Sehun. Luhan grabbed Sehun before he could take any futher steps back and brought him  face to face with him. 

 

"Ill give you 5 seconds to tell me what happened or....ill make more"  - pressing on his wounds

 

Sehun kept his mouth shut and was thinking. There was no way he could get out of this. The reason being was because this wasnt Luhan anymore....this was his hyung now. This wasnt the Luhan who he could talk back to or disobey orders to this was the demanding Luhan and when he wanted something he got it. Sehun took small glances at Tao who was looking down at his feet. But he knew that what he was feeling was what Tao was feeling and that was fear. Sehun was snapped out his thoughts when he saw Luhan pull his hand back and swing. He had took to long to answer so Sehun did the first thing that came to his mind he told. Right before Luhans hand reached his face he said exactly what the hyungs thought he would say.

 

"IT WASNT ME IT WAS ALL TAO"S FAULT!!!!!"

 

Tao looked up with shocked eyes that quickly turned to anger. Suho grabbed Tao just before he was in reach of Sehun. Sehun let out a deep sigh thanking the heavens that Suho was here. Tao had never looked so angery. Luhan put Sehun down and just when Sehun thought he was free Luhan grabbed him by the back of his collar and yanked him to the ground. Luhan bent down giving a breif and friendly smile showing some of his teeth and said but one word.

 

"Explain"

 

And with that Sehun went and begun explain what had happened earlier in the day. But he was carful of what to say since Tao still had that killer look in him he wanted to at least wake up the next morning. Sehun slowly took a deep breath and begun his story.

 

"It started when we was having our lunch break and D.O hyung spotted this human girl staring at us. At first we ignored her because we didnt see anything wrong with her looking at us. But then D.O hyung suddenly went pale and went down on the floor. He looked like he was in pain. Then the rest of us smelt it--"

 

"Rest of you?" - Suho

 

"Yes. Me, Tao hyung, Kai hyung, and D.O hyung"

 

"Go on.." - Luhan

 

"When i looked back she seemed to be spraying something at us. Thats when Tao hyung lost it.."

 

"LIER!" - Tao 

 

Tao lungged up again at Sehun but was stopped when Suho tackled him to the ground and pinned him. Luhan didnt even flinch at Tao's out burst meanwhile Sehun was ready to attack him again. Luhan looked at Tao and Tao sta back down instintly almost like an instinct. Sehun nervously sat down afraid of the look Luhan would give him next. Suho was now glaring at Tao who was growing angrier. Suho got up and grabbed Tao and brought him into another room. Suho could see that having them tell the story together wasnt the brightest idea. Luhan looked back at Sehun who was watching Tao leave the room and enter another. 

 

"As you was saying Tao lost it...lost what?"

 

"huh?,,,,,ah yea Tao hyung lost his temper. He turned around and started growling at her. She seemed frightened as if she wanted to run. Then the bell rung and thats when Tao started glaring at her. When we went back to the class room he would stare at her. Whenever she would talk to me he would growl and claw at his desk. Then we......"

 

Luhan looked at Sehun with suspision and knew that he was struggling with something. Something he didnt want to say. Sehun looked away then got up. Luhan got up and grabbed Sehun by his arm and pulled him back. Luhan wanted to know what he was so afraid to tell. Sehun glanced over at Tao and Luhan looked over at him as well. Tao was calmly talking to Suho which made Sehun worry more. 

 

"Tell me.."

 

"Then we went outside to play....um....soccer thats what they call it. We was kicking it around for a while waiting for you guys to show up and Tao hyung kicked it too hard and  deflated the ball so I got into an agrument with him and she showed up. When we turned and looked at her she was as white as the moon. When I looked at Tao his eyes were red and he was bearing his teeth"

 

Luhan looked at Sehun in disbelief. Tao was the most obedient out of all the youngsters so for him to break the rules like this was a surprise. Luhan turned his head and saw that Tao was staring at Sehun and Suho looked just as confused as he was. Luhan told Sehun to stay put and went out to talk to Suho. They both needed to find who did what, Indeed what they did was bad and it would take a while to correct but something was bothering them.

 

"What did he say?" - Luhan 

 

"He said they were playing soccer and they got into a fight and then Sehun started bearing his teeth" - Suho

 

"Wait Tao said Sehun beared first?"

 

"Yea he also said that when she left she Tao then beared his to stop Sehun from progressing any further" - Suho

 

"That funny because Sehun told me that Tao was watching her like a hawk and that everything she did bothered him" - Luhan

 

"Thats also funnier because Tao said that Sehun moved his seat away from her and has been watching her since he moved. Tao also said he's been colder towards her that Sehun even raised his hand to her?" - Suho

 

Luhan looked back at the two still sitting in room looking at each other. Neither of them seemed to have the slighest look of guilt in their face. Both of them are fairly good kids and neither of them would try anythingt hey werent supposed to or go against the rules. Thats what the most confuseing of this was. Their both pointing the figers at each other. But the main question is which on is pointing to the true wolf.