Its my turn now

A Wolf's Story

Luhan came conscious to find Sehun sitting in mid-air. The man who Luhan knew all to well was slumping in the tree across from Sehun. From what Luhan could gather whatever fight was happening Sehun was winning by a lot. Luhan gripped onto a tree and tried to stand up to get a better look at what was going on but to his avail he was only welcomed by the blood that was pouring from his mouth and stomach. Sehun who wasn't paying attention went to go follow the stranger to finish him off when Luhan screeched Sehun's name out. Sehun stopped and looked at Luhan. While he wasn't looking the Myungsoo slammed into Sehun knocking him to the ground. Sehun was going to run after him but he looked over and saw that Luhan was losing blood too fast. Sehun grabbed Luhan and sped through the forest back to the tree. Before he could get back to the tree his powers began to wear off and his body started to get  heavy along with Luhan on top of him he couldn't handle the weight. Sehun fell sliding through the forest ground panting. Sehun was greeted by Suho and Xuimin who was confused and worried at what just happened. Xuimin froze Luhan's wounds and brought him to Lay who just learned how to heal people. Suho on the  other hand took Sehun to resting area to let him sleep off what just happened. Kris and Tao came back after training to see what happened to Sehun. 

 

Tao: Is he alright?

 

Suho: I believe so.......Why are you two soaking wet?

 

Tao: -looking at Kris-

 

Kris: I told you fishing is not my style -holding the fish he and Tao caught- So what happened to him?

 

Suho: I think he gained his powers trying to protect Luhan but he pushed himself to hard and knocked himself unconscious. He should be alright once the sun rises. Who im worried about is Luhan. 

 

Kris: Do you want me to go scout the area for any wolfs?

 

Tao: I wanna come

 

Kris and Suho: NO!! 

 

Before they could lecture Tao why him being with Kris would be an inconvenience Kai came in screaming about how they need everyone to the healing room. When Tao, Kris, and Suho got to the healing room the sight was unbelievable. The wound on Luhan was turning black and so was some of his hair. In the many years the hunters have been hunting this was something new that they never knew would happen. Suho looked around for Xuimin to find that he wasn't anywhere to be found. 

 

Suho: Where's Xuimin? 

 

Chen: He went to go get Mama !

 

A few minutes later Luhan was starting to transform but something was wrong. Some of his fur was black instead of white while he was changing. Just in time Mama walked in but she looked horrified. Before they could ask anything she commanded that everyone leave the room and the room be put on lock down. Suho, Kris , and Xuimin looked at her with worry filled eyes. Once again the hunters knew something that they weren't going to tell the rest of the pack. Not to long after Sehun started to scream in pain. Suho ran back to the room to find Sehun rolling around in pain grabbing his chest. But Kris held him back and wasn't letting him go. Suho turned to go yell at Kris but he saw the pain in his face. Whatever was happening to Luhan was happening to Sehun as well. Suho  felt just as pained as anyone else to see the youngest suffer in so much pain but there was nothing that they could do. 

 

Tao: Mama what's happening? Are they going to....die?

 

Mama: No their going to be alive but their going to be in pain for a while

 

Chen: What's going on or is this another " hunter " thing 

 

Xiumin: Chen !

 

Chen: You guys hide everything from us and then expect us not to worry when you guys cant handle anything on your own

 

Xuimin: The only reason we don't want you in the field is because stuff like that is what we fear would happen to you guys and we don't want that. We wanted you guys to live a normal human life even if it was hard for you guys we wanted to try because it would at least keep you guys safer then we could 

 

Chen sat down and kept quiet he finally heard the reason why his hyungs kept so many secrets. He just didn't think that would be the reason. The table was quiet and the atmosphere was a little depressing all that was filling the room were sounds of Luhan and Sehun screaming in pain. But there was a different sound that was being heard by Suho. It was laughter. Suho got up and ran out to one of the branches to see a female with jet black hair standing on the tree. She had the biggest smirk on her face and was just looking at Suho. When the others came out she turned around , jumped off the branch and ran into the forest. 

 

Suho: That girl is not human 

 

Kris: How so? Just cause shes creepy doesn't mean shes not human

 

Suho: This branch is about 7 feet from the ground no normal " human" would even survive a jump like that 

 

Kai: Her face seems to familiar...

 

D.O: Cause pabo she was wearing our school uniform..

 

Kai: No it feels like weve seen her before.......but where?

 

Tao: The school yard

 

Members: huh?

 

Tao: That was human female that Sehun growled at thats why her scent was odd

 

Mama: I want all of you to find her and bring her back to me alive......i'll deal with her myself