Is this a "game" or a "Hunt" ?

A Wolf's Story

Luhan knew that he couldn't help Sehun in the game but there was nothing in the game book that said he couldn't purposely avoid him. Luhan kept his distance from Sehun and watched him. He could see that it was making Sehun uncomfortable. Luhan moved slowly towards Sehun while his back was turned to him trying to make a surprise attack. Fortunately Sehun was smarter then he lead on to be and devised a trap for his hyung. When Luhan got close enough he fell in a hole that Sehun had made earlier on in the game. Luhan literally fell right into him hands. Luhan transformed out of his wolf form and looked up at Sehun who was staring at him coldly. This was not the time to be friendly. Sehun was taking the game seriously but he didn't know that Luhan was not. Before Luhan could say anything Sehun took off to the North. Luhan on the other hand was trying to find a way out of the hole. It was getting more and more troublesome for him as time passed. After about 2 hours of trying to climb the slippery hole he finally got out. It was already dark and the real "game" was going to go under way. Now he'll be testing Sehun's night vision and senses. Luhan started running towards the North and was picking up speed quiet well. But something was bothering him. Something was masking his scent and it wasn't to Luhan's liking when he found out what it was. As Luhan was coming up to a cliff he had already confirmed that Sehun was somewhere around here. Luhan searched around the area to find out where Sehun was but couldn't find him. Luhan went toward the east of the woods and found some branches that were broken and some a piece of his shirt was found on a branch. It didn't seem like his shirt torn by the branch but by something else. Luhan didn't want to fear the worst. He looked over the edge and tried to see if he could find him. Luhan slowly climbed down the cliff and decided to search the lower area of the cliff. After about an hours search Luhan found Sehun over by a tree he didn't look hurt but he looked exhausted. Luhan bent down and nodged his head. Sehun looked up and smiled. Luhan went to go pat him on the head for a good effort when Sehun spinted off futher towards the east. This was not good. Sehun thought he was in the clear but he wasnt. Sehun had been paying so much attention watching the expession on Luhan's face that he wasnt looking straight. He looked straight to see another wolf but something was off about this wolf and he couldnt tell what. Then thats when he heard it. He heard Luhan's screams from behind.

 

"SEHUN RUN AWAY!!!!"

 

Before Sehun had a chance to stop he had already gotten too close. He saw it. Dark black fur, Deep blood shot eyes, and sharp thickening claws. This was not a wolf but a monster. Sehun sprung up kicked off a tree and jumped over the creature. But something seemed strange the creature didnt seem that intrested in him. The Moon wolf swung its tail and hit Sehun in his stomach slamming him into a tree. For a second Sehun could have sworn that he saw someone riding on top of the wolf. Then he saw it for the first time Luhan transform and use his powers agressivly. Sehun fought to stay awake to help his hyung but it was hard. He collapsed against the tree with the last thing he remembers being Luhan running over to him. Sehun woke up inside of a hole in a tree. From the looks of it it had gotten darker outside and Luhan was really beat up. Sehun looked around somemore then shot up. 

 

"HYU-"

 

Sehun couldnt finsih his sentence because Luhan placed his hands over Sehun's and peeked outside the hole really quick. There was nothing so they were in the clear. Sehun shook Luhans hand from his mouth and looked at him. Luhan looked like he was on high alert. Something about him and that beast were connected. Sehun looked at Luhan and a voice that sounded like his started speaking to him.

 

**What is that guy doing here? Has he formed an alliance with them? I have to get away...But im hurt and Sehun is...**

 

"Useless?"

 

Luhan looked over at Sehun in confusion. Sehun thought he could have sworn that Luhan would have heard it too. Or was this soemthing of his imagination. He shook it off that he must have hit his head too hard and that he just hearing things but the more Luhan begane to stare the more uncomfortable it was making Sehun. 

 

"What?"

 

"You just.....read my thoughts...."

 

"No i didnt you were speaking that just now"

 

"I never said a word...Sehun-ah your powers are starting to kick in"

 

"Before you get all emotional who was that guy?"

 

As soon as Luhan opened his mouth to answer him a man with dark messy dark hair and small eyes was sitting in the smirking at them. Before Luhan could attack he used his powers and pushed Luhan through the tree. Once again he completely ignored Sehun. He looked over at him and focused his gaze back at Luhan. Before Sehun couls even ask him anything he was gone. He looked over to where Luhan was and the strange man was tossing Luhan back and forth without even touching him. Who ever this man was he had the same powers as Luhan. But something wasnt right with him he seemed to be enjoying doing this. Sehun was growing angry. He felt useless. The longer he watched his hyung get tossed back and forth the angrier he was. Thats when it changed. Sehun's eyes started to burn and his hands hurt. Then his chest started to burn. He lifted his shirt and saw a symbol glowing blue on the right side of his chest. Suddenly the forest became very windy. Sehun stood up but he didnt feel himself do so. It was like someone was controlling his body. He looked up and saw the stranger looking at him in amusment.

 

"Seems the kitty got his claws sharp and ready"

 

And with that Sehun lifted his hand towards the stranger 

 

"Name?"

 

"Me? Names Kim....Kim Myungsoo"

 

TO BE CONTINUED...