Partners

"Girlfriend" Starship Ent. new girl group (APPLY CLOSED!)

Now that all the members of the new girl band "Girlfriend" have been revealed, chosen, and have met the girls are ushered out of the audition hall and into a office. The boyfriend members are sitting down on plush chairs chattering happily with their manager.

Minwoo moves next to the manager tries to put on his best aegyo face "Hyung! i'm dying of angst, do you know who is partnering up with who?" The manager just smiles and with a wink replies "Just wait...you will soon see."

"Ahem." Kim Shi Dae clears his throat stopping anyone that is talking and the room gets dead silent. "Now that I have got all of your attention, I now will be revealing the partners." upon hearing this everyone sits up a little straighter and focuses one hundred percent on the man before them.

"Donghyun, you will be partnered up with Minhyo!" pushing Minhyo right next  to him. both of them smiled at eachother and bowed.

(everybody claps)

"I chose you two because of your similar ages, I hope there is no problem with the both of you and from now on until the girls debut you will be spending time with eachother every single day and Donghyun will teach Minhyo everything that he knows. That is alright with the both of you right?" Donghyun and Minhyo bowed respectfully "Neh, Se sang neem."

"Great! now on to the next partners: Hyunseong, you will be partnered with Mirae!" pushing Mirae a little too hard making her fall into Hyunseongs arms. both embarrassed quickly got up Hyunsoeng trying to hide his embarrassment made a joke "So country kicker girl, you ready to be my partner? he smiled at her. Mirae couldn't contain her blush replied in a heavily accent "Of course I will learn how to kick anything with you as my partner!" Everybody laughed at their moment. Kim Shi Dae seeing their great compatibility laughed as well "I guess I won't have to say the rules more than once, you too get along well already and Hyunseong just as I have told Donghyun teach her all of what you know." Hyunseong grinning replied Arrasuemneeda Se sang neem!!"

Kim Shi Dae regained his serious posture "Kwangmin, you will be partnered with Eunji!" pushing her into him but to everyones suprise she jumped and gave kwangmin a hug then jump back showing the peace sign. "Please take good care of me and show me all of your skills!" grinning ear to ear she then moved really close to him and whispered "plus my best friend loves you right now and she will be thrilled that your my partner!" Kwangmin taken aback by this girls suddeness just nodded his head with big doe eyes. this made evryone roaring with laughter! Youngmin patting his brothers shoulders said "hahah yes take good care of her dongseng because I have a feeling she will be a fun one!" (people go back to their places) everybody was all cheerful except for Minwoo who had a frown on his face (in his head "Ahh shes already taken.") Eunmi (the one who always notices things especially when it came to [HIM].) thought to herself as well "Why does Minwoo look so dissapointed?"

Kim Shi Dae to amused from Eunji smiled and said Youngmin, you will be partnered up with Raeni!" also pushing Raeni into him. "Lucky shes so pretty!" all the boys hollered. Raeni hearing this blushed and looked and youngmin shrugging. Youngmins heart beat faster for some odd reason "Whats this why am I feeling this way? is it cause shes so pretty? man am I lucky" he thought as he winked at her "Don't worry we will become the closest out of everyone." Raeni thought "Wow is he good looking, oh! How I love his winks!" (everybody clapped once more)

"Jeongmin, you will be partnered with Bianca!" Jeonmin who was blowing bubbles with his gum popped it suddenly looking frightened (in his head) "No no no no NO NO!! anyone anyone but why her why?! is my karma coming back to me?!" Bianca seeing his reaction grinned widely purring "Jeongmin nice to meet you again" she said with a pounce. Kwangmin: "You guys know eachother from before?" Bianca turned her head to him and said "Why yes, in fact we've known eachother for a long time, in fact it feels like yesterday.." Jeongmin grabbed her and said "Okay okay we know each other from family and school right Bianca?" saying abruptly interrupting her. "Hmmm I guess so, you better take extra care of me since were such good long time [frieeeendss" she purred back emphasizing friends longer. (thinking "Partners with Jeongmin out of all people..this should be very fun,better watch out i'm back with revenge.") her lips while directly looking at his eyes. Jeongmin started fidgeting thinking ("I hate my life now.") (everybody clapped again.)

Kim Shi Dae seeing this thought ("hmmm I hope they get along well,from the looks of Jeongmins face it can't be good.") clearing his throat once more he said "Now for the last partners, Minwoo you will be partnered with the other twin sister Eunmi and also maknae as well!" pushing the Eunmi into him. Eunmis legs were shaking so badly that the impact of the CEO pushing her made her fall...RIGHT IN FRONT OF MINWOO. Minwoos smile vanished replacing with confusement then worry. "Eunmi!!" everybody yelled. but Eunmi only heard on distinct voice, Minwoos "Eunmi Eunmi are you okay wake up! oh no I think shes unconscious!" Holding Eunmi's head in his arms. (in Eunmis head FLASHBACK)

Scenario

(Eunmi in her highschool uniform is sitting down on a bench next to a tree at school. It is lunch time and she is listening to her favorite song on her ipod quietly humming to herself while stuffing cupcakes in )

Eunmi who was yet again day dreaming didn't realize that she dropped her notebook. someone tapped her on her shoulder. "umm excuse me you dropped this?" Eunmi thinking it was her friend yooree threw her arms back and grabbed her waist saying "Yah! You think you can scare me that easily?! hahahah" she squealed. But to her suprise yooree didn't reply back by hitting her or something, she just remained very still. "Yaaaah! why aren't you answering mmm.." turning around she saw that it wasn't her friend that she was grabbing but a cute boy...nooo not just any cute boy but No Min Woo the famous kingka of her middle school he was known throughout her entire school not just for his good looks but he is a child actor! in fact he played in several popular dramas. Minwoo finally regaining his thoughts spoke up "Oh sorry I didnt mean to bother you but I was passing by and I noticed that you dropped your notebook." as he was handing her the notebook he looked down at her hands that were still grabbing his waist. Eunmi frozen followd his gaze down to OH MY GOD her chubby hands were still clutching on to his tiny waist! "IIIIm sssssso ssssorry!" she yelped as she let go of his waist,snatched her notebook from his hands, and running as fast as her short chubby legs would carry her. She ran to the library where she found a corner suprised at how fast she got there since she doesn't run much, okay she doesn't run at all. stuffing the rest of the cupcakes in she remembered her contact with MINWOO just now how she she grabbed his waist! giggling to herself. From that day on she her love for Minwoo Started and by each day it blossomed even more. Minwoo young and immature then forgot about his encounterment with the chubby weird girl who ran away from him. I mean why would he remember her she was a nobody...

(End of FLASHBACK)

Eunmi regaining consciousness thought to herself "That was a really weird dream, ha me dreaming about Minwoo again? This time about being partnered with Minwoo?" Opening her eyes she blinked and blinked and saw MINWOO JUST INCHES AWAY FROM HER FACE!! "Yah! guys she regained consciousness!!" Minwoo waving his arms frantically for the others to come over. Kim Shi Dae who felt horrible since he was the one who caused the poor girl to fall and faint from the impact rushed over "Eunmi ya are you alright? would you like to go to the hospital and see a doctor?" he cooed softly. Eunmi now knowing what was happening around her shot up quickly "I'm ffine, Oh! I'm so sssorry to do this to you guys, please go on ahead with what you were saying Se sang neem and nno i ddon't need a doctor." she spoke ever so softly that barely anyone could hear. Only Kim Shi Dae and Minwoo heard. she got up quickly and accidently yanked Minwoos hands away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter finished!! sorry for taking so long and making you guys wait I have just been soooo busy! umm so yeah no picture today couln't find what i needed for the scene TT but hmm Eunmi was chubby before? was her twin also chubby? ahhhh past with MINWOO <3333 and i wonder what type of relationship jeongmin and bianca has? wanna find out about the rest of them? keep on checking to read and find out! :] thankyou!