Last Member Revealed!! (country girl?)

"Girlfriend" Starship Ent. new girl group (APPLY CLOSED!)

Scenario

(All boyfriend members are at the audition Hyunseong thirsty excuses himself)

Hyunseong went to go get a drink as he is walking he hears shouting alarmed her runs towards the noise.

"YAAAAAAAAH! "You aren't being fair! I gave you the right amount yet your not giving me my cookies!" she yelled as she kept kicking the machine.

Hyunseong seeing this walked over and hit the machine in a certain angle  "Sorry about that our vending machine tends to do that from time to time." with a snicker her picked up the package and handed it to her "Here you go" he said giving her his 100 percent celebrity smile.

Mi Rae noticing just who gave her the package took them quickly with wide eyes. "Mi yahn he!!" she yelled as she ran away.

Hyunseong couldn't help but laugh at her, "She has a different dialect then others, I wonder if shes from the country side?"

(Hyunseong returns to the others noticing that everybodies standing) "What did I miss?"

Manager: "Hyunseong your back!" bringing him over to where the others were at "Meet Mi Rae the final member for Girlfriend."

Hyunseong almost spilled his drink "Hey your that country kicker?"

Mi Rae biting her lip quietly said "Thank you for earlier." (thinking "Why did I have to wake up late and meet [THEM] like this!?") trying to tie up her frizzy hair and smushing her glasses up.

Boyfriend members thought ("They better give this girl a makeover fast")

 tumblr_l4tdlsELxb1qbu1tso1_400.jpg

 

AFF username: InnerMagui

Why your character wants to join: Because she wants to be an idol and she thinks that there is no challenge she can’t overcome :P and she wants to show people even though shes a country born and raised girl,she can learn to overcome that.

 

-------------------------------Character Info:---------------------------

Name: Bang Mi Rae

Stage name:  M-Rae

Birthday: 25/12/1993

Place of birth: Busan, South Korea

Currently residing in: Seoul, South Korea

Age: 17

Ethnicity: Korean

 

------------------------------Character's background:-----------------------

Personality: 

When I say loud, I mean a strong and bright personality, someone who makes it known that they are present. She is genuinely nice and caring, but her rebel and confident personality overcomes every cute and nice trace. After all she hates when people call her cute, despite of the fact that everything about her is cute.

She is really outgoing, she is one of those people that always got something slick to say and it's hard to get them to shut up at time when you're supposed to be quiet. She doesn’t have a social censor. She is not afraid of being the center of attention she says whatever happens to be on her mind. Yes, she will tell you what she truly thinks about your new colorful shirt, she doesn’t want to hurt you, but she likes to be honest about everything.

 If you do something stupid, kicking your will be a must on her agenda. But if someone goes against you she will be the first to punch their pretty faces. She was once expelled from her middle school for beating a girl. She isn’t the super woman neither a drama queen, she just strives for what she believes in.

Even if she denies it for having a lot of pride, she is someone who is easily embarrassed when it comes to skin-ship or personal space. Her expressive body denies : her face will turn red and her feet will walk backwards until she bumps against something, which is the perfect time to excuse herself.  The same happens when she tries to lie, she is always caught.

She is someone who has firm opinions, she hates to be ordered around and makes sure to always give her opinion and if possible demand. She snorts when she laughs, speaks with a Busan accent and is really expressive. She is way too comfortable on her own skin.

She is the kind of girl who guys fall in love with a little too quickly, but then they take a step back and realize what they’re in for and they run the opposite direction. She isn’t someone to be ordered around and it’s hard to keep her in your “pocket” not because she is a player but just because she likes her freedom. She isn’t one to fall in love just for the looks.

Although she acts cocky and stubborn, she isn’t clever, she is a clumsy . Neat freak tells you something? Well she likes everything clean, she hates dirty places, but it doesn’t mean she is a tidy person, to speak the truth her clothes are clean but are usually all over the place, she is the extreme opposite of an organized and perfectionist person.

Even if she is lazy, if she says she will do something she does it. She keeps her promises.

Her favorite hobby is to members, but she hates when it happens the other way, because she hates to lose even in “tongue battles”.

Mi Rae is bipolar, she can be angry easily but she doesn’t save grudges, instead she solves everything in the moment. When she does something wrong or loses in a challenge and everyone is staring at her she just says “I did it on purpose” or “It was all planed.”Even when it comes to crying, she holds everything in and just lets it out when she is about to explode. She can have a lot of bad points, but she is a great lifesaver.

Family Background: 

Mi Rae was born at Busan on 25 of December of 1993, on the middle of an average family. She has an older sister, Bang Hyo Jin, and an older brother, Bang Chul Yong.

Her parents work in a farm, which is the main reason why since she was a child she learnt how to do farming works. Actually she enjoys it, even though she is a neat freak, what surprises everyone. She also learnt simple and quick things to survive in a wood, she isn’t the perfectionist type, she is an engineer.

Her sister always dreamed of being famous and the start of her career at her youth, leaded her siblings to follow her steps.

Mi Rae always liked to sing and dance, but never thought about being an idol. It just happened to be the only thing, besides farm working, that she was good at. She was never the study type, even though she wears glasses.

Likes:

Cook desserts

Farm work

Shopping, especially bags.

Compose songs

Play guitar

Listen to music and watch dramas.

Milkshakes and orange juice are her favorite drinks.

Ice creams, especially when it’s cold or raining.

Style others hair.

Do origami to waste time.

Warm and bright colors

Play video games

Do covers of American songs to upload on her YouTube account (M-Rae92)

Being the center of attention

Sports and challenges

Steal her brother’s hoodies

Hang out with her friends.

members

Sunny but not heat days

White Christmas, she loves snow

High places

 

Dislikes:

Spiders, she is scared of them.

Goodbyes/Departures; she would rather disappear without making it known.

Being ignored.

Being hungry.

Early Mornings.

Bad hair days.

Being alone.

Fake and self-centered people.

Studying

When she says that she is apologetic and people keep arguing with her.

Losing

Being lectured by her sister

Self centered people

Teasers and playboys, even though she usually falls for them

Liars, Stalkers, thieves and fake people

Heavy make-up

Stylists, they tend to lecture her about her fashion sense

Break dance, she isn’t good at it so she usually ends up hurt.

Vegetables

Being known by “Mir’s younger sister”, she also has a name.

 

Habits:

Wear glasses for being lazy

When on camera she is the variety queen, she can imitate a lot of people, especially her members.

Carry her camera around to take photos or make videos

Do jogging at night

Sleep walking when stressed.

Film funny episodes of their daily life to upload on her YouTube account

Tap her feet on the floor when impatient

Bite her bottom lip and hide her face being her bags when embarrassed or nervous, she tends to avoid the subjects she doesn’t dominate

Cross her arms and puff her cheeks when annoyed

Blow her bags when pissed off

Friendly hit people to punish them for teasing her

Play with her PSP when bored.

 

Hobbies:

Cook delicious desserts.

Spend time at a playground composing songs with her guitar.

Do origami.

Ride her bike around the city to exercise her body and release her mind.

Watch Korean dramas and movies.

Take photos of random places and paste them on the walls of her bedroom

 

Persona:

The Fashion Terrorist

The Fearless lollipop

The Variety Princess

The Sharp Dancer

 

---------------------------------Appearance:------------------------------

Appearance:

 http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w299/animekiss099/moondambi12.jpg

http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy234/K-Ulzzang/Moon%20Dambi/MoonDamBi5.jpg?t=1277996130

http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy234/K-Ulzzang/Moon%20Dambi/MoonDamBi30.jpg?t=1277996725

http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy234/K-Ulzzang/Moon%20Dambi/MoonDamBi3.jpg?t=1277996074

http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy234/K-Ulzzang/Moon%20Dambi/MoonDamBi26.jpg?t=1277996725

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljd7tvnrYl1qfwvdvo1_400.png

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg7pttIQSy1qbivruo1_500.jpg

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgmoplETo61qfwacqo1_400.jpg

http://data.whicdn.com/images/5231398/tumblr_l58psysaRG1qbu1tso1_500_large.jpg?1291048298

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm262/dmonkey4/personal/soompi%20things/ulzzangs/Moon%20Danbi/040809/arishop42.jpg

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm262/dmonkey4/personal/soompi%20things/ulzzangs/Moon%20Danbi/040809/mdbcy23.jpg

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm262/dmonkey4/personal/soompi%20things/ulzzangs/Moon%20Danbi/040809/mdbcy32b.jpg

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm262/dmonkey4/personal/soompi%20things/ulzzangs/Moon%20Danbi/040809/arishop35.jpg

http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy234/K-Ulzzang/Moon%20Dambi/MoonDamBi19.jpg?t=1277996725

Name of Ulzzang: 

 Moon Dambi

Fashion style: 

 She is a fashion terrorist. Mi Rae doesn’t know how to match her simple amount of casual clothes. The clothes she buys are pretty and cool but the problem is when she joins them to make an outfit. It will turn into something definitely original and different.

e.g.: http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lghtpxwkmj1qfc3nro1_400.jpg

 http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm262/dmonkey4/personal/soompi%20things/ulzzangs/Moon%20Danbi/040809/arishop41.jpg

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm262/dmonkey4/personal/soompi%20things/ulzzangs/Moon%20Danbi/040809/arishop45.jpg

----------------------------------Discovery:-------------------------

How were you discovered?

She joined a festival show during her summer vacation at Busan. A scout saw her performance and thought she was exactly what they needed, being the “never say no to a challenge” girl, she just accepted it not being aware that it was in fact the first step to fulfill her dream of being an idol.

Position in the group: 

Sub-Singer and Sub-rapper, Sub-dancer

Side Job:

Helping on the farm that her family owns.

Talents:

Related to performances: Rap; She can also sing although she has a husky voice; Play the guitar; Compose great songs that have a potential to become popular in a month; Memorize other groups songs; She is a good dancer (but not that good at break dance) but when she dances alone she usually changes others’ choreographies to suit her style (what turns into something exaggerated sometimes or something pretty cool).

Related to variety shows: Kkab dance; Imitate G.NA’s and Park Bom’s voice, and also Kim Shinyoung (the comedian)’s voice and her old lady dance.

 

 

-------------------------------Relationships:-------------------------

 Friends: 

Krystal (F(x))

Luna (F(x))

Chunji (Teen Top)

 Rival:

Minzy (2NE1)

Why is he/she your rival? 

Just because she is a good dancer and she is really funny during variety shows, she is almost a variety queen, so Mi Rae wants to surpass her.

Family:

Bang Hyo Jin (older sister - 28/10/1988 – actress, mostly know by Go Eun Ah). She is a caring and overprotective sister who nags a lot. She always makes sure that everything is going well with Mi Rae.

http://image.dek-d.com/15/1076811/14702858

Bang Chul Yong (older brother – 10/03/1991 – Rapper, mostly know by Mir, he is the maknae of MBLAQ). He is a dorky brother who never fails to make her smile. But he is a really responsible person who takes good care of her when they are together. He is the first person who she calls when she is in trouble or afraid to be lectured by her sister.

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/Kpop_boys_lover/Mir%20-%20MBLAQ/MirMblaq01-22.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh ho ho ho last member a country girl :] CONGRATS InnerMagui!!

btw guys she isn't ugly she just woke up late and didn't have time to brush her hair or put in her contacts! ^^

and to those who didnt make it as members i'm sorry :( but the next page i'll be revealing the "Other Characters" and who knows [you] might be one of them!!

Picture of Hyunseong returing back to the other members enjoy ^^