cat and mouse

"Girlfriend" Starship Ent. new girl group (APPLY CLOSED!)

“I'd like to present to you your new home.” Kim Shi Dae announced an motioned towards the large two story house, “you twelve will be living together here.”

 

“Whoa, it's huge!” “where'd we get the money for something like this?” “is this for real?”

 

Kim Shi dae smiled and said one last thing, “I'll leave you guys alone to work things out, remember, you need to get close.” and with that left the group standing out side of their new house.

 

“so, shall we go in?” Donghyun lead the other eleven into the house and nearly forgot to breath. As they explored it they found it had six bed rooms, four bathrooms, a recording studio, and a practice studio, all large and fit for a king.

 

“this is almost to over much.” Eunmi commented in wonder as she let her fingers glide across the piano keys. She looked across the living room at her twin Eunji and the boy she'd had on for years now and felt a pang of jealousy wash through her.

 

“You play?” Eunmi looked up and found one of the Boyfriend twins, her sister's partner Kwangmin standing near her leaning on the piano.

 

“uh huh, I've been playing forever really.” She smiled and pressed down on a key and listened to the sound it made.

 

“can you show me?” Kwangmin asked and sat down with her on the seat.

 

“erm, well I haven't played in a while.” she responded humbly but let her fingers begin to play a familiar melody.

 

Once he recognized the melody Kwangmin laughed lightly, “You can play our song on piano?”

 

Eunmi smiled and nodded proudly, “since we're from the same company I thought it might be an interesting thing to put together.” she looked up from the keys and looked him straight in the eye, “do you play?”

 

Kwangmin was lost in her eyes for a moment before he floated back to reality, “huh, no, I've wanted to learn though.”

 

“do you want me to teach you?”

 

“Y-yeah, I'd like that.”

 

meanwhile up in his room Jeongmin was busy putting his clothes away. He couldn't get his mind off of Bianca... and not because she'd some how became drop dead gorgeous since the last time he'd seen her. The last time he'd seen her he was kissing some other girl he barely knew infront of everyone that they knew...

 

back then, back when he was still pretty young his dad had wanted him to get together with only bluebloods, meaning rich girls... which really wasn't the problem back then, back then all he really cared about was whether she was hot and if she looked ugly like the old Bianca then there was no way he'd date her... to bad his dad was close to her uncle, they insisted that they date and that started all this trouble.

 

She was by his side, loyal when he flirted with other girls and treated her like crap. He didn't hate her necessarily, he just hated that she was so ugly... during a huge business party he announced infront of everyone “I'm not dating this plain and ugly girl.” grabbed a random party guest and kissed her infront of everyone. He regretted it the moment he did it, well it wasn't something ground breaking like he some how got a conscience the moment he looked into her sad tearful eyes, but over time after he'd done the deed he found himself scolding the old player him for hurting that poor sweet girl.

 

Now that they'd met again there was something different about her and not just the fact that she was beautiful, she some how had an aura of revenge, like she'd strike at any moment if he didn't keep a look out.

 

“Oppa~” speaking of the devil her self, Bianca grinned like a Cheshire cat as she slunk into the room and closed the door behind her and beamed over at Jeongmin who was still leaning over his suitcase with a t-shirt in hand frozen in fear, “miss me oppa?”

 

“H-hello B-Bianca-ssi...” he stuttered out and looked over slowly as the terrifying girl that was practically screaming death with the look she was giving him.

 

“it's funny how karma can be such a huh, who'd have ever thought we'd meet again and even become partners, it's all so ironic don't you think?” she laughed darkly and closed the space in between them, “how's life been treating you, Oppa?”

 

“eep.”

 

-

 

“You think we should really be leaving Jeongmin oppa alone with Bianca unnie? He seems to be terrified of her.” Mirae questioned as they walked outside in the backyard where a large cement pool was along with deck and a hot tube.

 

“yeah, they'll be fine, he was probably just nervous because she was so pretty.” Hyunseong shrugged and started walking to the edge of the pool to look into it.

 

“are you sure, cause he looked more scared then embarrassed and unnie is... well she's not mean or anything, she's just very... passionate I guess.” Mirae commented and stood next to Hyunseong.

 

“I think you're over thinking things, I've known Jeongmin for a while, I should know if he's scared or not.”

 

“and I can tell when someone's scared and he looked like he was about to pee him self.”

 

“don't know what you're talkin' about country kicker, he looked fine.”

 

Mirae was started to get annoyed as she looked at his indifferent expression in his reflection in the water, “no he didn't, I think we should go check on him.”

 

“he's fine.”

 

Mirae sighed deeply and faced him, “I'm going to go check on them.” she said stubbornly and started making her way towards the back door only to be grabbed by Hyunseong. She didn't want him to see that she was blushing so she kept her face turned away, “let go.” she growled.

 

“no, he's fine, leave them alone.” he said even though he was burning up him self, he didn't want to believe he was into her though, she was just another country bumpkin!

 

“You better let go.”

 

“I'm not going to, if I do you're going to-” Mirae glared over and him and lifted her foot off the ground and sent it slamming into Hyunseong's stomach, sending the boy into the pool, “what the he- hey, get back here.” He yelled after her as she walked away.

 

 

(Emi's CO-AN- so I'm sorry for such a long delay, I have no excuse other then my computer's a jerk and that I've been spending a lot of time hanging out with my friends^^ anyways, this is Emi, Susu should be back soon so hopefully this'll be good in her standards^^
I may post another chapter if my weeks not to busy cause she left me with a lot of things to work with^^

hope you liked, I hope I got everyone's character's right, I found myself looking back at the profiles a million times reading them over and over^^ I think my favorite is Bianca and not just because Jeongmin's my BF bias^^

I'll leave the image to Susu if she wants to upload one^^)