4th and 5th Members Revealed! (TWINS)

"Girlfriend" Starship Ent. new girl group (APPLY CLOSED!)

Scenario

(A brand new day with even more applicants the boyfriend members are getting a bit weary from interviewing candidate after candidate. What they don't realize is that they are in for a "double" surprise!)

The boys as usual were getting restless when their director brought in two girls wait one girl no two girl wait huuuh?

Seo Hyun Joo their director almost couldn't contain her laughter anymore ,       DFFDDDSDF

"If any of you guys are confused you are not seeing double haha, in fact you are seeing twins just like you and you." pointing at Youngmin and Kwangmin. "So everybody meet the maknaes od Girlfriend!" 

Minwoo trying to get a better look of the girls struggles to squeeze in between the members. As the first girl comes into view his eyes suddenly get really wide and his complexion becomes pale.

Kwangmin realizing Minwoos reaction grabs ahold of him "yah, do you know them?"

Minwoo seeing that he has been caught just blushes and plays with his hair "ahhh I just know one of them from my old middle school."

Two really cute looking girls stand before them. One of them says confidently "An yeong! my name is Soon Eun ji and I LOVE boyfriend!!" shes says looking in direct eye with each and one of the members smiling.

Boyfriend: AN YEONG!! they all recite excitedly. meanwhile Minwoo replies a little later than the others "AAn yeoong". suddenly everyone gets quiet and stares at the maknae. Mortified at what just happened he turns around and mumbles "Bathroom" before quickly exiting. (The boys burst into uncontrollable laughter) as they quiet down they turn to the other twin with twinkles in their eyes "And you are?"

"AAn yyyeong ha sse yyo, my name is SSoon Eun Mi." stuttered the other twin.

  

 

------------------------------Contact Info:--------------------------

AFF username: Jubilanthearts 

Why your character wants to join: Ever since Boyfriend's mv came out, I started liking this rookie boyband a lot and I'm pretty sure I'll continue to be a very dedicated fan towards Boyfriend in the future. This is my first time applying for a character in a fanfic, and since it's related to Boyfriend, I really wanted to try out Smile with tongue. I thought it would be pretty cool seeing/reading myself in a fanfic :)

 

-------------------------------Character Info:---------------------------

Name: Soon Eun Ji

Stage name: Eunji

Birthday: Febuary 14 1996

Place of birth: Seoul, Korea

Currently residing in: Seoul :D

Age: 15 years old.

Ethnicity: Korean 

------------------------------Character's background:-----------------------

Personality: The maknae who is overly confident and very outgoing/no matter who she meets. She loves pulling pranks on her group members as well as her seniors or friends. She appears to be a very cheerful and loud girl who always have a sweet smile plastered on her face. She never fails to cheer people up with her cute eye-smile and jokes. Her presence makes people feel warmth, everyone around her seems to be easily influenced by her happy personality. Innocent-looking maknae who isn't so innocent towards her twin Soon Eun Mi. She loves to disturb her and doesn't obey easily always causing trouble wherever she goes. Even though she may be an evil little maknae, her friends and family still love her dearly. Eun Ji is good at faking smiles, Boys fall all over her for her charismatic and always upbeat personality she doesn't like making people worry for her. Often, she cries easily and has no shame to show anyone what shes feeling inside.

Family Background: Has a Twin, has two older brothers who loves her a lot. Her parents died in an car accident when Eun Ji was 9years old. Her second oldest brother,  Soon Yong jun (22) opens a restraunt in Seoul. He is a very great cook and loves to try out new recipes all the time. Yongjun often prepares food for Eun Ji who is busy training at Starship Ent. Her oldest brother,  Soon Dong jun (19) is studying music at Seoul University and plans to become a song-writer and composer in the future. :)

 

Likes: Eun Ji likes dancing a lot, and she is really good at it 
         She likes it when her people shower her with a lot of attention and love.

         Eun Ji likes drinking strawberry milk.

         Likes she plays the piano really well, tasting yongjuns new recipes 

Dislikes: She dislikes making mistakes while dancing, Dislikes eating carrots and cucumbers

             Dislikes being ordered around, she doesn't like it when people treat her too much like a baby.

Habits: Tends to rub her fingers together whenever she's nervous.

            She has a habit of biting straws, spoons or forks whenever she places them into .

            She has a habit of skipping breakfast since she always have to rush to school/training in the morning.

Hobbies: Listening to music, playing the piano and guitar. She talking on the phone and hanging with friends              

Persona: (I'm not very sure what this is :/ Sorry, please do tell me, I will try to fill this information in asap, sorry.)  

 

---------------------------------Appearance:------------------------------

Appearance: I have inserted a few pictures in the photo album, please do take a look ^^

Name of Ulzzang: Sorry, I do not know :(

Fashion style: I've inserted some pictures in the photo album :)  

 

----------------------------------Discovery:-------------------------

How were you discovered? Eun Ji joined a singing competition in school when she was 11, a man came to the school to witness the competition as a judge. He noticed Eun Ji great potential in dancing and offered her his namecard. Telling her to visit StarShip Ent if she is interested in becoming an idol-singer. Though she was a little be reluctant in the begining, she decided to give it a try since she really enjoyed singing.

Position in the group: Maknae, sub vocalist, Lead Dancer

Side Job: Used to work as a model in the past (a part-time job to earn money since her parents passed away)

Talents: An amazing dancer, able to dance any song just by seeing the choregraphy once , Jieun started learning ballet ever since she was 6, Guitar, Cooks well.  

 

-------------------------------Relationships:-------------------------

 

Friends: Krystal of F(x) [Friends], Taeyeon and Jessica (SNSD) [Unnies, Eun Ji met them when she was taking part in a photoshoot with SNSD, she was a model then]

Rival: (Not very sure, ^^)

Why is he/she your rival? (None ^^)

Family: Eun Ji is very close to her twin and two brothers, since their parents passed away, her two brothers took up the responsibility to take care of EunJi and EunMi. Although her twin and her have total different personalities they both love eachother deeply.  She is not that close with her twin but they tell each other everything.

The Application form:

------------------------------Contact Info:--------------------------

AFF username: still_doll23

Why your character wants to join: I hope my character's not yet late. XD She wants to prove to people even though she is a twin she is still a individual with her own talents. 

-------------------------------Character Info:---------------------------

Name: Soon Eun Mi

Stage name: Yumi

Birthday: February 14, 1996

Place of birth: Seoul, Korea

Currently residing in: Seoul, Korea

Age: 15

Ethnicity: Full Korean

 

------------------------------Character's background:-----------------------

Personality: She knows how to speak fluently in English and Korean.  She’s an innocent and optimistic girl.  Her optimism leads her to be happy always also the people around her. She's also independent. She doesn't want depending to people. As long as she can do the things by herself she'll do it alone. But she also accept help for others if they asked for it. She’s also approachable and good at giving advices. However, when it comes to love advices she's good at giving it to people but applying it to herself is not. She doesn't have self confidence when it comes to love.She might like somebody but seeing him is already fine with her. She thinks that making friends with him will be impossible and worse is she thinks that the one she likes will never fall in love with her. Maybe that's one of the reason why she still doesn't have a boyfriend. But with her friends, I hope they will help her and have a happy love life. She’s also shy if you first met her but when you know her better, you’ll like being with her. She loves studying but I think she loves playing games. She is good at playing computer games and games in game consoles like XBOXPS3PS2, PSP, Wii, etc. She might be girly when she dress that makes her looks as if she does not play games.  But when you challenged her in games, you’ll lose.  She also hates losing that’s why she tries her best to win but she doesn’t cheat.  She’s an honest person you know.  When she’s going to do something, she gives all her best.  She’s also polite and respectful to people around her.  She’s the mixture of girly and simple and sometimes boyish.  When it comes to boys, she treats them as older brother if she's close to them but usually she's shy with them. Except when playing with them. Her shyness and awkward moment with the boys will be gone when playing. She'll just notice that she's already close to them. She just need to be close with the boy so that she'll not feel awkward anymore.  She loves her family and friends so much.  She’s also weird and clumsy. But that makes her imperfectly perfect which is the definition of being a human. :3

Family Background: Her mother and father died in a car accident when she was 9. She has a twin named Eun Ji who couldn't be any more opposite from her. She was raised by her 2 older brothers. Her Brothers love her very much but sometimes her family feels sad for her since she is always alone. Her brothers don't know a lot about girl things so she was also raised like a guy. But her oldest brother Dong Jun knows a lot about girl fashion since most of his girlfriends are fashionable so he buys cute clothes for Eun Mi buy copying his girlfriends' fashion. Maybe that's the reason why she loves playing computer games and such because she was raised by boys. And maybe she dress cutely even though she's boyish because of her oldest brother. Her seond oldest brother Yong Jun has a restaurant business so sometimes she goes there with her twin and watches the employees and sometimes her brother. Her brother Dong Jun is good in music. The oldest one plays electric guitar, guitar and  beat box while her second brother sings and plays piano. Her brothers sometimes performs on their restaurant. When she was young, she was taught by her brothers to play guitar and piano. She's also very good at singing so her brother Dong Jun helps improve her talent. Her sister and twin don;t normally hangout while Eun Ji has lots of friend Eun Mi likes to be alone.Until Eun Mi wants to be part of entertainment industry. Then there's a Starship Audition so she tried and she hopes to pass the audition.

Likes: Piano, Guitar, Computer Games, Console Games, Fashion, Food, Photography, English singing

Dislikes: Bullies, Mean People, Disrespectful People, Pests, Pessimistic people, Losing in a game

Habits: Stutters when shy, Wakes up the earliest, hands becomes sweaty when nervous, hold hands with the any member who's close to her when walking, hugs a person when sad

Hobbies: Playing games, Singing, Playing piano/guitar, Dancing, Studying, Cooking, Shopping, listening to music, Visiting her Mother's tomb

Persona: Skillful Gamer / Optimistic Princess

 

---------------------------------Appearance:------------------------------

Appearance: http://yeahuhljjang.tumblr.com/post/1319921449#notes

http://yeahuhljjang.tumblr.com/post/1172798341#notes

Name of Ulzzang: Choi Seo Hee

Fashion style: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/click-set-lace-top-tulle-skirt/info.html/pid.1024517179

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/stylekelly-set-mandarin-collar-short-sleeve-shirt-camisole/info.html/pid.1024516399

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/namuddalgi-set-bow-tie-short-sleeve-blouse-button-accent-skort/info.html/pid.1024516263

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/soneed-set-sleeveless-top-a-line-skirt/info.html/pid.1024514883

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/yeomong-set-knit-cardigan-sleeveless-dress/info.html/pid.1024511470

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/zoo-set-asymmetric-cropped-top-floral-halter-top-top-pink-one-size/info.html/pid.1024509068 -> My fave. XD

 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/beccgirl-set-v-neck-short-sleeve-t-shirt-shorts-belt-top-khaki-one/info.html/pid.1024493855

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/redopin-set-mesh-cropped-hoodie-sweat-shorts/info.html/pid.1024503758 -> for practice. XD

----------------------------------Discovery:-------------------------

How were you discovered? She auditioned to Starship Entertainment. Then She sang a song so soufully thay had to take her in. She also spoke to them in English since she's fluent to it. Then she was interviewed by the people in Starship. Then they let her dance and played the piano. Starship Entertainment thought that she's really good and talented. So they accepted her and let her in their new group Girlfriend. 

Position in the group:Maknae, Lead Vocals and Sub Dancer

Side Job: Emcee and Model

Talents: Playing piano and guitar, Singing , I'll add she's good at tongue twisters. XD

 

-------------------------------Relationships:-------------------------

 

Rival: none

Why is he/she your rival? [Describe well and past relations]

Family: Her mother and father passed away when she was 9 but her mother is really pretty and model before. Her father is hardworking and supportive. Her father's actually a model before but stopped when he found his true happiness, cooking, the business and her mother. Her 2 brothers are also supportive and witty. The second oldest one is a playboy one and loves pretty and stylish girls. XD But her oldest brother is actually nice and sweet that's why the girls fall for him. Her second brother is a responsible and studious one. But even though he's studious, he loves playing games. He's the one who taught Eun Mi everything about games. Dong Jun and Eun Mi are very close while Yong Jun and Eun Ji are very close. shes not that close with her twin yet they tell eachother everyhting. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  ~~~~~~~~~`~Hey again! i know i said i would reveal more members tomorrow but i couldn't help but reveal the twins! xp Soooo they have history with minwoo?? ahhhh i can't wait to start the story!!! oh and CONGRATS TO THE TWINS and MAKNAES!!! still_doll23 and jubilanthearts! :] have a nice night! Also Minwoos Face enjoy ^^