2nd Member Revealed!

"Girlfriend" Starship Ent. new girl group (APPLY CLOSED!)

Scenario

(Now all the boys are fully awake and just heard the new that the 2nd member would be revealed today as well)

Minwoo:"Hyung do you think all the girls are going to be just as beautiful and so ulzzang like the first one??" (playfully tapping on Donghyun)

Donghyun: fixxed on the stage shrugged "I don't know" (thinking to himself "but that would be very dangerous.")

Jeongmin: who just went to the bathroom was sitting down and blowing bubbles with his gum and saw a girl sitting right outside of the building. "Hey do you need any help?"

The girl abruptly looked up and winked saying "Neh! i'm here to meet up with the director of this company." she handed him a note it read Starship Entertainment.

  tumblr_l4xny6FzzY1qc7bqj.jpg

 

 
------------------------------Contact Info:--------------------------
AFF username: hyukie4everELF
Why your character wants to join: She wants to join because she wants to make more money for her single mother.
 
-------------------------------Character Info:---------------------------
Name: Lee Min Hyo   
Stage name: Haze
Birthday: July 12, 1989
Place of birth: New York, United States
Currently residing in: Busan, South Korea, in a small one floor apartment with mother
Age: 21 going to 22 years old
Ethnicity: Korean American
 
------------------------------Character's background:-----------------------
Personality: 
A girl that’s always willing to protect friends and take the blame for things. Because of this many people always misunderstand her. She doesn’t care what people say about her and only care about what people say about loved ones and friends. Only big problems and pressure can lead to her wondering why it was bothering her. Doesn’t mind when people need help from her. Never wants people to be bothered by her own problems. A gentle person and never wanted to see any close people fight. She’d rather end the fight saying she’s the one to blame and apologize. Usually keeps all secrets and troubles to herself. Loyal to friends and family. A hard worker. Respects higher classmen. Keeps her promises. Charismatic and gentle when performing.
 
Family Background: 
She gets more stomach cramps and headaches than the normal person. The pain can eventually leads to very little blood needing to escape from the mouth. Sometimes from headaches, a nosebleed and dizziness would happen once or twice. Also from many bad misunderstandings, it caused her to go to the hospital. She never wanted to trouble anyone especially her mother from paying hospital bills. Because of that, she would only buy medications and never wanted to go to the hospital. She was born in the US with her parents, but moved back to Korea when she was 10.
 
Mom – Lee Da Yeon. 46 years old. A very poor and weak woman that cares for Min Hyo a lot. Because of having heart disease, she was never able to get a formal job to help support her and Min Hyo. She doesn’t have much time left and knows herself, but never told Min Hyo because she didn’t want Min Hyo to worry. Each month, she would grow weaker and weaker. She would always put on a tough smile to fool Min Hyo to believe that her mother was always fine.
 
Dad- Lee Ki Dong. Deceased. He was killed during an accident when he was on a bus with many other passengers. A truck went out of control and crashed into the bus. Killing many people including Min Hyo’s father himself. He always cared for Min Hyo and his wife. He used to do multiple jobs to support the family and his wife’s medications.
 
Ever since her father died, Min Hyo always tried to look for jobs that paid well for her and her mother’s medications.
 
Likes:
- Small cute hair pins / plushies
- Bubble tea
- Reading
- Listening to music
- Quiet parks
 
Dislikes:
- People talking behind her back
- Smokers
- Dirtiness
- Unorganization
- Meanies
 
Habits:
- Keeping problems/ secrets to herself
- Moves a lot when embarrassed or uncomfortable
- Avoids people's eyes when lying
- Taking the blame for everything 
Hobbies:
- Helping others in need of help
- Volunteering to teach and take care of children during free times
- Cooking/Cleaning
- Thinking more about others than herself
 
Persona: Misunderstood Angel
 
---------------------------------Appearance:------------------------------
Appearance:
http://www.ulzzangasia.com/gallery/ulzzang-girl/yoo-hyun-jin/moon-ya-el-8496 

Name of Ulzzang: Yoo Hyun Jin
Fashion style:
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj74xbT1Rz1qi74ieo1_500.jpg
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lex7gvfalZ1qegjjto1_500.png
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll72w9z5d11qjhrqco1_500.png
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhxlfraA8K1qbsd4uo1_500.jpg
 
----------------------------------Discovery:-------------------------
How were you discovered?
She was walking around the streets of Seoul looking for a part time job when all of a sudden she bumped into a businessman talking on the phone. The man she bumped into was one of the workers of Starship Entertainment. She apologized and as when the man turned around ready to yell the crap out of her, he noticed her pretty and innocent appearance. He asked her if she ever wanted to become a singer and gave her a bussiness card. She had enjoyed singing and dancing and decided that if becoming a singer was able to support her and her mom, she would audition. The next month she auditioned and was accepted.
Position in the group: Main Vocal & sub dancer
Side Job: Volunteer at a bubble tea cafe that she loves.
Talents:
- Holding long strong notes.
- Swimming
- Taking care of children
- Playing violin and piano
- Making the best tasting bubble tea
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another one doneee ahh CONGRATS TO hyukie4everELF!!!
Lets see if I can reveal all members by tonight??
if not I got to tired or got kicked off the computer hahaha
so please don't hate me this is actually a pretty long process!
Shes pretty also ahhh all of the members are going to be this pretty?!