Meeting the girls

Just A Replacement

 

You stood in front of the tall white building nervously. *So this is where Yoomi unnie stays.* You took a deep breath to calm yourself down. In just a few minutes, you will be meeting the other girls and this thus marked the start of your life as Park Yoomi and not Park Chanmi. You subconsciously touched your newly dyed and cut hair. You blew your bangs and sighed. It has been such a long time since you ever cut bangs and to be honest, you felt quite uncomfortable with so much hair covering your forehead. But what other choice do you have? You heard from Yoomi that this was going to be your official hair before you debut. You bit your lower lip and sighed again. *I really hope I can pull off well. Things will get horrible if I was to be found out, right?* You smoothened out your hair.
 
You pressed the lift button shakily and entered the elevator. Pressing the button #11, the elevator zipped to that floor. You dragged your luggage out of the elevator. Remembering what your sister had told you before she boarded the plane, you made your way down to the last apartment in the hallway. You stopped at front of the door. Just as you were about to press the doorbell, the door was flung open. You blinked rapidly and took a step back in surprise. 
 
"Oh unnie! You are back!" You recognised her to be SuA. 
 
You smiled lightly, hoping that it will not be too awkward. "Yeah, I caught up with my sister yesterday and brought back some clothes from home," you fibbled slightly. Luckily, SuA did not seem to notice and grinned. She opened the door widely and let you in. 
You looked at the interior designs and was fascinated. The apartment was not too grand. The simple decorations were beautiful to your eyes and you liked the place almost immediately. 
 
You pulled your luggage into the last room on your right. Placing it in your corner of the room, you jumped onto the lower bunk of the double decker bed that you shared with Vicky. 
 
*Thank god Yoomi unnie had told me about all these trivial things. I'm glad that nothing has gone wrong yet!* You smiled to yourself and let out a sigh of relief. 
 
"What's with that sigh?" A voice above you sounded. You jumped up in shock and hit your bed on the wooden board. 
Rubbing your head in pain, you peeked out from your bed and saw Vicky, with your white headphones on, staring at you. 
"Oh my gosh unnie! You scared me! Hey, isn't that Yoo- my headphones?" You blurted and quickly covered up your mistake. 
 
Vicky tilted her head and continued to observe you. "You are so weird and jumpy today," she observed. You swallowed. *Oh no! Did Vicky unnie found out about me?* "But you are always weird in some way," Vicky continued as she climbed down from the upper bunk, "let's go watch TV with the other girls," she placed the headphones on the desk which was supposedly Yoomi's -- now yours. Vicky pulled you up from the bed and the two of you left the room. 
 
Vicky and you settled on the couch with the other girls. 
 
"Yesterday was the best day of my life! Thanks to Yoomi, we got to have a day of rest!" Qi remarked joyously. 
 
"Me?" I founded myself questioning. *You stupid girl!* You mentally chided yourself.
 
"Huh? Didn't you visit your twin yesterday? You were the one who told manager oppa that we guys deserved a break and you wanted to visit your twin desperately," Byul furrowed her brows.
 
"Ah haha. Yeah, I visited C-Chanmi yesterday and we had a great time together. Sorry, I wasn't paying attention," you meekly bowed at them and stuck out your tongue a little. You looked calm on the outside but actually in the inside, your heart were thumping against your ribcage.
 
"Aigoo. Always the blur one!" RiAe knocked her forehead against yours. You pouted. Vicky ruffled your hair and SuA linked arms with you on the couch. 
 
"Anyways, gomawo blur girl!" The five girls chorused. You laughed and nodded. *These girls really seem friendly. I think I will be okay before unnie comes back from Paris.*
 
There was a comfortable silence within the room which was occasionally broken by sounds of laughter as the six girls watched the variety show on television together. 
 
"Ah, I'm hungry unnies!" SuA suddenly grumbled, rubbing her flat tummy. 
 
"You guys are hungry? Should I cook lunch for you?" You asked the other girls. They stared at you in horror. 
 
"Ah, it's okay! We should just order take away," Qi hurriedly said. You frowned deeply before realising your mistake. *Oh no! I'm Yoomi now not Chanmi. Yoomi unnie doesn't even know how to cook ramyun properly.* 
 
"You know I learnt how to cook some simple dishes from Chanmi," you trailed off, trying to over everything up. 
 
RiAe patted your head and chuckled, "Let's just go out to eat. Take it as our treat for letting us rest for a day." You stuck out your bottom lip and sighed. 
 
"Right! Let's go out for lunch then." Byul announced.The girls one by one stood up and walked towards the door. You were the last one to get up. You lightly smacked your lips, scolding yourself for being to careless with your words. 
 
"Let's go!" SuA shouted excitedly. The others giggled and left the apartment. 
 
 
A/N: Double update today! Yay! Thanks for supporting this story. :)