Noooo! This cannot be happening....

Highschool Never Ends

Warning: Some curse words, but not a lot, honestly I think one or two....

------------------------------------

Kim JaeJoong couldn’t believe his eyes as he sat on the abandoned gym’s stage. He just couldn’t believe who his savior was, and he couldn’t believe what had been asked of him. So the guy saved his life, so what? JaeJoong was going to thank him, honestly he was but this was too much to ask for! All he wanted was to live a quiet life, not…not have any part of this!

 

Pushing up his glasses he looked at his savior, who had just this morning stared at him all through class. He should have known then that fate wasn’t a kind mistress; in fact she was rather y.  How could she pull this joke on him? HOW?!

 

Jung Yunho stared at JaeJoong who was staring right back, not backing down despite the fierceness of Yunho’s glare and the evil in his smirk. However, when Yunho came closer to him and caged him in with arms on either side, JaeJoong finlly agreed to the other’s demands for saving him from Changmin, damn that food monster from hell!

 

“Good,” Yunho slowly spoke. “You will be my boyfriend and help me ward off these fan girls. Not that there isn’t anything wrong with ‘em but I just want to be free. Oh and you have to cook Changmin your cupcakes, I know it wasn’t from your mom.”

 

JaeJoong’s eyes widened. He still had to cook for the food monster? And wait, how did Yunho know about his cooking the food he gave to his friends? JaeJoong’s eyes narrowed.

 

“Did you plan all of this? I mean how on earth would you have known about me? Not even my cousin Junsu knows about my cooking skills and we live next door to each other.” Then again his dolphin cousin wasn’t exactly the brightest light bulb of the bunch.

 

“I have my ways. Now, come on we have to make this look like a real get together. Otherwise I’ll just let Changmin avenge his chip.”

 

(Changmin needs to let the potato chip go…potato chip fighting!)

 

JaeJoong’s eyes widened as he remembered Changmin’s steely death grip on him and that evil stare he gave. Shuddering at the thought of it he quickly nodded and got of fof the stage, only to realize Yunho wrapped his arms around him.

“Yah! Get your arms-“

 

Before he could say anything he was given a deep kiss, Yunho forcefully grabbing his chin and holding him in place, JaeJoong’s eyes widened and he tried to struggle but Yunho’s grip was even stronger than the infamous Changmin!

 

“Hyung!”

 

A voice broke the two away and to JaeJoong’s horror Yoochun and Junsu were coming toward him. They saw! Did Yunho plan all this? And why were his lips all tingly after that forced kiss? Stupid Yunho.

 

“Hyung….what…what are you doing?”

 

JaeJoong’s cheeks turned red and he looked away from them in shame. But before he could say anything Yunho stepped over to them.

 

“Me and your cousin are going out. He was so overwhelmed by me saving him he confessed his true feelings for me. Got a problem with it?” Yunho growled out, his body tensing menancingly at the two boys.

 

“N-No Yunho-ssi…uhm we…hyung…are…you…I…” Junsu was at a lost. His nerdy cousin usually was shy and not so….so…forward! Yoochun on the other hand was not flustered and went over to Yunho just as menacingly.

 

“If you hurt JaeJoong, I hurt you. He means a lot to me and Junsu and if he ever comes to us in tears, I’ll end up becoming the leader of this school!” Yoochun was not going to let a bully get him down.

 

Yunho smirked and nodded. “I won’t hurt him.”

 

JaeJoong, who had been watching everything wanted to tell Yoochun what was really going on but Yunho had taken his hand and dragged him off, away from the two boys-a stunned Junsu and an angry Yoochun.

 

“H-Hey where are we going! I thought we were going to establish our relationship in the school…”

 

Yunho paused and turned to JaeJoong. “We did. No offense but your cousin is the biggest gossip in school. He’ll spread it around. Yoochun will try hard to keep the secret and Junsu in line but…” He shrugged. “Your cousin has a big mouth, and . Which by the way Yoochun stares at it often…”

 

JaeJoong registered things, Yunho planned this! Then he paused at the last of Yunho’s words. “Yah! Yoochun maybe a greasy guy but he’s a gentleman! And he and my cousin are jus best friends and wiat why do you know all this information…?”

 

Yunho smirked. “Because, I’m the leader of the gang Black Stars. And my Intel provided me with information about you and everyone around you. I am quite prepared.”

 

JaeJoong’s mouth fell open as he was dragged away and shoved into a car. Now, he really wished Changmin avenged his food. It would have been better than this….

------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Hey guys thank you all so much for the support for this and omg my first 2nd chapter ever. No seriously by this time I would like have deleted it and hide under a rock. Also I apologize if I’m time skipping too much but you got a YunJae kiss!

 

I also realized I’m obsessed with foodmin but seriously, if CHangmin married JaeJoong he would make JaeJoong cook for him all the time…I still love this TVXQ macro on facebook tha had Changmin kidnap JaeJoong to force him to make food and it was just hilarious, it ended up being a war. XD

 

Anyway thank you again for the support and good luck to others also starting to write! We can do it!