Black Stars

Highschool Never Ends

Note: My notes are usually at the bottom but I wanted to warn you guys that tomorrow I am getting my top wisdom teeth pulled, so I won't be able to write a few days, depending on how things bleed. I will try to post one more chapter tonight but it might not happen since I'm also having family drama with my brother.

Thank you all for your support it means a lot! <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong couldn’t believe his eyes when Yunho pulled into a warehouse. He gulped nervously, wondering if he was going to be sold as a slave or be forced to join the gang or something equally horrible. His door was opened and Yunho grabbed his arm firmly, probably thinking he’d run away but Yunho seemed to know everything about him so it’d be foolish to run on JaeJoong’s part.

 

They walked into the warehouse and too JaeJoong’s surprise it was pretty nice than it appeared on the inside. There was a mini bar in a corner of the place, a dance floor with a stage and DJ set, couches and chairs to lounge in, and when he looked up at the ceiling there were a ton of lights. In another part of the warehouse there were computers, a screen and a very business-like atmosphere….heck there were even bathrooms! This definitely was an upgraded gang warehouse, nothing like in the dramas!

 

“U-know sshi!” A voice called out, causing Yunho to gaze into the direction of the voice’s owner.

 

A tall slender man who did not appear Korean came into view, he has golden dyed hair and a wide friendly looking smile. He really didn’t look Korean, was he Chinese, Japanese or Taiwanese perhaps? JaeJoong had hid behind Yunho when he heard the voice but he peeked at the owner with curiosity.

 

“Yusuke, are you the only one here? I wanted everyone to meet my new boyfriend.”

 

Yusuke turned to JaeJoong in surprise. “Wow….uhm…but he’s kind of….” His voice trailed off when he saw Yusuke’s glare. “Hey I have a boyfriend and he’s yours what do you want me to say?”

 

With that Yusuke stomped off in a huff. Yunho chuckled slightly as he turned to a confused JaeJoong.

 

“Oh, Yusuke’s actually Japanese. He and his boyfriend ran away here due to some issues and we decided to protect them. Yusuke as you saw isn’t the most tactful guy, I feel sorry for his boyfriend.” Yunho shook his head and sat on a couch, patting the seat next to him.

 

JaeJoong blinked, curious about this Yusuke person and wondered about the boyfriend. However, he heard the adamant patting sound and sighed, going over to sit on it when Yunho grabbed his glasses, breaking them. JaeJoong gasped and reached for them only to have his hands grabbed and a body on top of him.

 

“JaeJoong, if you are going to be my boyfriend you are going to need a makeover. I called Kim Heechul to help with that. He’s a great fighter but kind of a fashion freak who knows his stuff. You Kim JaeJoong are going to come out of your cocoon.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kim Heechul wasn’t anything JaeJoong would have expected for a gangster. He was gorgeous, feminine and just a bit of a diva. Okay, that was a lie but if he thought it out loud he was certain Heechul could read his mind.

 

“Okay dear we are going to make you into the perfect boyfriend, well for Yunho. No one can surpass my looks.” Heechul gushed, gazing at himself in the mirror, and then he turned his attention to JaeJoong.

 

“Hm…this will look very y on you.” He grinned, shoving the outfit to the confused former nerd.

 

“But…but it’s so tight looking….and the jeans I….I don’t have an like my cousin’s.”

 

Heechul rolled his eyes. Definitely a fashion flop standing before him. “Trust me. If I were a God, I’d be the God of fashion.” He snapped his fingers causing JaeJoong to giggle a little.

 

“See? You have a beautiful smile. You should smile more sunshine.” Heechul winked and stifled a giggle as JaeJoong blushed before shoving him toward the bathroom marked for girls. “And before you start there are no girls here, except when the club is open.”

 

JaeJoong sighed and stepped into the bathroom, going into the stall and changing into the clothes. He could see what he was doing because Heechul forced contacts on him, it hurt but Heechul refused to let him take them out and before long he got used to them. But he felt so ridiculous about having to have a complete makeover. Yet he looked at the accessories and smiled, he had to admit they were cool as he put them on.

 

“Honey? Are you done yet? I need to give your hair a trim too…”

 

Stepping out of the bathroom Heechul gasped, a smile stretching over his lips. “Oh my…I think I deserve a bonus. Yunho will sooooo adore me.” Giggling like a school girl Heechul grabbed JaeJoong’s arm and dragged him to a mirror.

 

JaeJoong gasped as well when he saw himself.

 

“H-Heecul I…this is too much!” He stuttered out in shock and tried to hide himself with his arms. “I can’t go to school like this….”

 

Heechul tsked as he grabbed JaeJoong’s arms. “You don’t have to wear this at school, just when you are in the presence of Yunho silly.”

 

“But he will be with me at school….”

 

“Exactly so in other terms, yes, you will be looking hot all the time. Now come on the others are here.” He grabbed JaeJoong’s arm and dragged him out of the changing room, heading to where Yunho had taken him before.

 

When he appeared Yunho stood up as did 7 other men and the Japanese boy named Yusuke. JaeJoong tried to hide behind Heechul but he was shoved out toward Yunho who also grabbed his arm. Everyone was doing that a lot lately….

 

“Everyone, this is JaeJoong, he’s going to be my boyfriend. JaeJoong this is…” Yunho went over to a man with platinum dyed hair.

 

“T.O.P”

 

Then Yunho dragged JaeJoong to a nice looking man with long-ish hair.

 

“Hyun Joong”

 

Then there was a set of young looking twins each with a devious smirk.

 

“The blonde one is Youngmin and Kwangmin is the dark haired one.”

 

Next was a young man wearing glasses with his hair slightly pulled back.

 

“This is C.N.U”

 

Then he went over to two tough looking guys.

 

“This is Siwon and the other guy is of course as you met before Yusuke.”

 

The two of them bowed, but were interrupted by a very loud demanding cough. Yunho turned and grinned as he spotted Heechul.

 

“He already knows you Heechul, damn.” He spoke and shook his head.

 

Heechul pouted and went over to Siwon, his arms crossed over his chest as he pouted. JaeJoong noted he was quite the Diva. However he turned to the odd makeshift group….

 

“Uhm…it’s nice to meet you all?” He spoke nervously, bowing.

 

Yusuke, out of habit bowed back only to get smacked on the back of the head by T.O.P and he quickly straightened up, a sheepish grin on his face. Yusuke definitely seemed like the nice one of the group.

 

“Well JaeJoong, welcome to the family.” Yunho smirked, wrapping his arm around JaeJoong, dipping him back and kissing him deeply, shocking the poor boy into a fainting spell. Yunho caught JaeJoong easily and carried him to a couch.

 

Heechul clucked his tongue disapprovingly at Yunho. “You need to treat him like a rabbit Yunho or he’ll be frightened of you all the time.”

 

Yunho rolled his eyes, shaking his head. “I know, I know but he’s too cute. Now let’s get tonight ready everyone hm?”

 

“Yes sir!” Everyone exclaimed as they scattered off in different directions.

 

Yunho gently caressed JaeJoong’s face and smiled before he headed off himself to get ready.