Sadness

Deep in your memories

 

Luhan POV

There was this cute lonely boy from my school that I have been searching for a very long time. He had this unique gift…The gift of cure.

 I still remember everything about him, he was always sick and his weak body was always betraying him. I used to watch him and wonder why I never saw him with anyone.

It was really painfully to watch him, he didn't have friend sat that school but beside that he was very popular among girls and  also around boys, they all wanted to date him but I never figured why.

  I think I never saw him smile not even once, every time that I watched him he was always playing with his fingers on the wooden table,making little circles while waiting for someone. He was constantly  staring at the window with so much expectation in his eyes.  He used to wait hours for someone to come but in the end that person never showed up and I was the only one that watched him burst into tear so many times.

 I only wished I could just go there and say that everything was going to be fine, but I couldn't do that, what would he think of me“that I was a nosy guy” and that was something that I couldn't bear. How could a boy like me interfere in his own life I didn't have the right to do that...He doesn't know me.

 I never got close enough though and I never really tried to talk to him, I was so afraid of being judged, that he thought that I was using him with some kind of interest so I just get used to watch him from far away.

The name of this boy is Yixing he’s a lonely hearted boy with an angelical look, soft white skin, deep black eyes and a sculpted fragile body that everyone envies, the boy was absolutely handsome and I couldn't stop staring at him. How can one person be so perfect?  I have seen many people trying to approach but failed all the time. 

 

 

Two years passed since the last time he saw him, he lost faith in love “Sorry....” was his last word  to him and them he lost him forever. For some reason he couldn't let go of him.

He always seems to be lost in his thoughts… lost in his own world not letting anyone entering it.

 

“Ahh…ahhh...joonmyeon…it hurts” He was being pushed against the cold wall, his wrists were being held by the older boy on the two sides of his head, he could feel the hot breathe in his hear, they were so close to each other and he could feel his sweet smell, his back was against the other boy chest he could feel his heart beat, and it was beautiful.  He stopped grabbing Yixing’s writs letting him hold on to the wall in front of them and his hands were travelling all over his fragile body ending on his waist pulling him towards him.

“ You feel so good… ahhhh..ahh ..I love you Xingie…” ’s were being released by the older boy mouth , he couldn't resist anymore he wanted to make that boy his , the younger boy was so irresistible hot to his eyes and he didn't wanted to let him go. All that he wanted was to stay like that forever.

 

“It hurts …and. I… I love you too…aahhhh…ahh” his eyes were closed, he could feel something warm inside him travelling all over his body turning him on.

 

“I promise it will be fine in a bit just wait a little longer”

 

Yixing POV

I still remember the first time we meet, his black deep eyes looking into my soul like he knew me for ages, he was the only person I could trust in this world, the only one I let in and the only one I couldn't pushed away. I remember the first touch of his hands all over my fragile body, he was the only one that could make me feel protected and desirable and no one else ever did. I dream every night with his touches all over again and I swear I can still fell his smell in my pillow, his presence looking after me and his strong voice calling my name sometimes.

 

“H-Hyung?”

“Sorry Sehun” He apologized   for his distraction giving  him a sad smile. 

“Were you dreaming again?” 

“You know me to well “ looks out of the window with a sad expression on his face.

“It was a memory of him again wasn't it?” Sehun caresses his cheeks trying to comfort him wiping out the tears falling on his pale face.

“You need to take care of you hyung” he was staring at him with a worried look on his face.

 “I'm fine... don't worry about me... It’s time for me to go” with a smile in his lips he gets up of his chair waving to the other boy saying goodbye.

 

"See you tomorrow at the same time Hyung"

“Bye” and with that he left

 

He walks alone every day, the same people, the same places, the same world a world without him. To him everything is insignificant nothing is worthy enough for him.

He stopped at the park where they had so many moments, they used to lay down on the grass looking at the sky, imagining figures in the clouds and laugh about how ridicules were the things they used to see. He decides to lay down once more looking at the sky, not even a cloud in the sky today but  he stayed there for a while falling asleep.

 

 

“What do you think of that one?” pointing to a big white cloud

“I think it’s a snake with an apple in his mouth” laugh at the other boy thinking how ridicules that really sounded.

“That’s not what I see…. I see a bird carrying a dog in his back”

“You’re weird Joonmyeon ” looks at the other face  and sees a really serious look  that makes him laugh even harder.

“Look at me and tell me what do you see” looks into the younger eyes

“I see…I see…y..you” felling really embarrassed with the sudden questionand his voice starts failing

“Can you see beneath me.... can you see my heart?”

“ Y…You’re heart?” with a shacking voice he looks at him blushing 

“Do you want to know what I see Yixing?”

“What do you see?”

 “I see a boy that makes my world spin every day, that makes my heart beat like crazy in my chest, I imagined this so many times in my head“

W…What?” tears start falling like crazy, his eyes star swollen and his heart can’t be controlled anymore, he wanted to hear that for so long.

He was shocked and happy at the same time he was trying to say something but he couldn't.

“ I…I Don’t know what to say” looks away embarrassed

“I don’t want to lose you, and I don’t want to be away from you anymore ” goes on top of him pulls the other to his embrace holding him tight, leaning a soft  kiss on the younger boy lips.

Yixing hold on tight to his neck, pulling him even closer to him grabbing his t-shirt letting him touch all of his shivering body and letting starts exploring all of his mouth and his taste.

“I love you Joonmyeon ”

“You can call me Suho”

“Only if you call me Lay…deal?”

“Deal… but I love you more”

 

 I was listening to the wind, the air was really cold and that made me waking up from my dream  “wait…. that wasn't a dream” I remember that moment, it’s  one of the most important memories of my life .

 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm still new at this so please don't hate me too much... I'm a Sulay and Hunhan addicted so I decided to write about them ^^

I don't know if anyone will like this and sorry for my English this is not my language. 

 Thanks and Bye :)