08

Is this love or hate?

Crystal's POV

2:30 pm. It was all time for us to go home. The whole gang came out and we started to strech. "Aish~ Today was a rough and although boring day." I said, everyone nodded along. "Man, my class was boring. The teacher stood me up in class! Augh. Call that embarassing!" Chen said, rolling his eyes. "My class was fun. We got to play the instruments." Lay said, smiling. 

I turned around to see LuHan looking on the ground. Not saying anything at all. I looked over to Kris, we met eye contact and smiled. 

He unlocked the car and we all went in to our usual spaces. LuHan sitting next to me in the back, Lay, Xiumin, and Tao sitting in front of us, and Chen sitting in shotgun while Kris sat in the drivers seat. It was alright. I was a bit tired so I leaned on LuHan's shoulder and slept there for a while. I think he didn't mind.

LuHan's POV

She laid her head on my shoulder. I let her get comfortable, since it really didn't take a while to go home. It was about a 30 minute ride from here. Everyone else was on their phones while I was just here looking at her face. I almost wanted to kiss her, like we did in the park before she moved 10 years ago. Yeah, those memories. 

I focused on her the whole 10 minutes we've driven. I yawned a little. I closed my eyes and went to sleep. 

Xiumin's POV

There was nothing to do during the car ride home. I turned to look around to check on LuHan and Crystal. I saw them sleeping, SHOULDER ON SHOULDER. My god I was so surprised. 

"Hey guys, look over here!" I whispered loudly enough for everyone to hear. Everyone turned around except for Kris, since he was driving. 

Most of the members took pictures of them. I did too. Maybe can use this as blackmail someday. HAHA.

When we reached LuHan's house, I shook LuHan and Crystal gently so we could get off. When they looked up, they were both shocked. LuHan blushed very heavily. I finally got off the car along with the others. I was starving! I ran into LuHan's house, right in the kitchen and got a tub of ice cream and started eating it. All of them went into the house and saw me on the couch. Kris was about to say something until I interrupted him, saying "Don't ask" and went back to eating ice cream. 


well, this is all i can come up with to make you laugh. LOL. uh xiumin and that tub of ice cream. 

xiucream for life LOL

i hope you guys enjoy this short chapter~ thanks

-author nim~