07

Is this love or hate?

Tao's POV

As we arrived on campus, I was amazed at all of the buildings. They were so huge. I honestly had my wow face on the whole time. 

I saw all the students in their cliques, talking with their friends and such. Smiling and laughing. I saw a couple holding hands and smiling  at each other. It kinda reminded me of Crystal and LuHan, so I kinda turned around to focus on them. LuHan looked like he was about to explode, seeing his face all red like a cherry. And Crystal was sleeping, she looked, relaxed. I smiled at the sight. 

As soon as Kris gege parked the car, I shook Crystal up. She rubbed ther eyes so adorably, I mentally sqealed on the inside. LuHan looked over at her too, and he blushed even harder. Kris unlocked the car and we went out as quick as a flash. I looked back to see Kris, who had a dumbfounded look. I walked back and took his hand and ran.

"Tao, can you stop running, I didn't even get a chance to even lock the car..." He said, and I stopped running. He clicked the button and the car was locked. I smiled and ran, still having his hand in my hand. 
"TAO SLOW DOWN. SLOW DOWN. MY HAIR IS GETTING MESSED UP. YAH!" He yelled and I stopped right in front of the campus entrance. I looked at him and ruffled his hair.

"You're welcome gege!" I smiled and ran off to Chen and the others.

Kris' POV

What did Tao just do to my hair? My perfect hair! I kinda just fixed my hair back in place, and ran up to all of the members, not caring if my hair was going to get messed up again. I just wanted to see Crystal to see if she was safe. I looked over in the crowd to see them in the distance, and finding their classes. I felt relieved. I went towards them to look at our classes. Apparently Chen and Xiumin have the same classes, Lay has a music class,  while LuHan, Crystal, Tao, and I have the same classes. 

I really am excited for our class together. I took Crystal away from LuHan and ran to the classroom. 

"k-kris, what are you doing?" She said, almost mumbling. 

"Well, im taking you to our class of course.!" I grinned. She just nodded and looked down. 
I sat her right next to me. LuHan and Tao came in right after us, gasping for air almost. "Why did you guys run so fast?!" They both said in unison.  

"It was because I wanted to spend some time with Crystal!" I smiled and looked down to the ground. 

I blushed hardcore and I really didn't want to get up, but I did anyway. I rubbed the nape of my neck, awkwardly.

LuHan's POV

I couldn't explain to myself what I just heard. I didn't know what to do next so, i sat myself next on the other side of Crystal while Tao sat himself down on the other side of Kris. I guess Kris has feelings for Crystal now. I  think I have an opponent to battle against now. 

"now attention class. Time for role!" The teacher said, as he came in and we all went to our respected seats. 

Chen's POV

Aish~ this class is so boring.. I sign up for a barista class and this is what I get. I have to listen to the teacher talk about the machines, but we don't get to learn hands on! what kind of class is this. I bet Lay is having more fun in music than I am having in this class.

"Mr.Kim JongDae are you paying attention up there?" The teacher asked, and everyone looked up, snickering. 

"Yes I am, Seosangnim!" I said, smiling and she went back to teaching. 

what a day this turned out to be. 


~hi guys. I'm sorry that I haven't updated at all in a while! I am so sorry! 

I had  a bunch of tests I had to study for and it really takes up my time. //sigh//

I hope you guys can forgive me after this ; A ;

whael , baibai for now~

- Author Nim