04

Is this love or hate?

(Crystal's POV)

"CHU~" Was the sound I made when I kissed LuHan. Exo-m heard the noise and came into the kitchen to see what the commotion was about. "LuHan, I didn't know you were that type of guy" Xiumin said, wiggling his eyebrows. As soon as he said that I blushed. I stood up and brushed my clothes, then i went into LuHan's room. I jumped on the bottom bunk, laying down. I touched my lips. I kinda blushed again when i kissed him. I just laid there, thinking about everything i just did. 

(LuHan's POV)

"CHU~" Was the sound I heard when Crystal was on top of me. I kinda felt my ears turn red. I didn't know what to do so I just left her there. It kinda felt nice but it kinda felt wrong at the same time. I honestly don't know. In an instant, exo-m came barging in, not knowing what the commotion was. "LuHan, I didn't know you were that type of guy" Xiumin said while wiggling his eyebrows. My ears turned red as I heard it. Crystal helped herself up and brushed her clothes and went into our my room and slammed the door. "Xiumin Hyunggg~ Why did you have to say that? I liked her there." I said the last part quietly. All of them said "ohh" and went back to where they were. They started whispering stuff to each other. I don't know what they were saying since they were a little too quiet. I went into my room and saw Crystal with her hands on her lips. I didn't know what she was doing so I didn't ask. 

She kinda saw me there and waved. I waved back. I wanted to say something until duizang came in. "LuHan, can we stay over tonight?" He asked. I nodded in agreement then he kinda yelled it out saying exo m can stay. I kinda liked it when they slept over but, this is the first time Crystal is here with us. I thought she would like to spend a night with all of them before school tomorrow. I forgot to remind her that we have school tomorrow. I guess i'll ask auntie about her uniform and things. I went out of my room and went into the room the Wu's were staying. I knocked the door. 

"Its okay to come in LuHan" Auntie said. How did she know it was me? "auntie i have a question. Where is all of Crystal's things that she needs for school tomorrow?" I asked. She said that Crystal already had all her stuff that she needs tomorrow. I went out of their room and saw that exo m wasn't in the living room. I went into my room and saw them setting up sleeping bags and everything. 

(Crystal's POV)

I saw exo m going into LuHan's room with sleeping bags and duffel bags. Maybe it was the sleepover Duizang asked about earlier. Then I saw LuHan with.....

_________________________________

Sorry for the cliffhanger. I thought it was neccessary. leave that for a while. It took me FOREVER to type this chapter. Im too Lay Z so. Yeah. Mihaneyo. I gtg again. 

-almightykeysgirl