05

Is this love or hate?

recap:

(Crystal's POV)

I saw LuHan coming in, SHIRTLESS. UNDERLINE SHIRTLESS. I didn't really want to see that. Oh the worst starts to begin. All of them are getting shirtless too. AHHHHH! OMG THEY ARE ALL SHIRTLESS. AHH. THEY ALL HAVE ABS. ALL OF THEM. AHH. Kris saw me staring at them. He came close to me and whispered, "You like what you see? If you do i'll let you see more." Then he winked. I shuddered. It really creeped me out.

"errm, umm, do you sleep over shirtless sometimes?" I shyly asked, breaking the ice. "Um yeah. Why?" LuHan replied. "Oh um nothing. I'm just curious." I replied back. I honestly think I cannot even take this. My eyes were always innocent until today. 

"Um, good night guys. See you tomorrow~" Lay said. He's so sweet. I went to bed as soon as the lights went off. 

------

(No One's POV)

After Crystal got into a deep sleep. Kris came into Crystal's bunk bed and slept in the same bed as her. Hugging her in his embrace. She stirred in your sleep. but he didn't care. He just wanted you in his embrace. 

You kinda struggled but you got used to it. 

------

(Crystal's POV)

I woke up to the fresh scent of...cologne? I looked up at who was there. I saw a perfect jawline and a peaceful like face. ITS KRIS. OH KRISUS ITS KRIS. WHAT IS HE DOING IN MY BED. WHAT IS HE DOING HERE. AHH WHAT DO I DO AH. I kind of struggled out of his embrace. "Oh babe you're up?" He groaned, having me out of his embrace. OMG DID WE.... NO NO NO THAT ISN'T POSSIBLE. "Why are you in my bed?" I quietly asked, knowing it was just the crack of dawn. "Oh, um I slept here cause it was a bit uncomfortable on the floor." He lied. 

"Okay fine, whatever." I said and walked out into the bathroom with my phone. I checked the time, 5:30 AM . Just the right amount of time before college. I took a shower, along with washing my hair. I brushed my teeth, fixed my hair in a sock bun, and went off to get my school textbooks and backpack. 

I saw exo m, outside the deck eating breakfast. Lay saw me, he waved and said "Oh Crystal, come over here and eat with us!" I nodded as I came running over there. I saw Luhan and he saw me, we met eyes and smiled at each other. I came and sat down next to Chen. "Good morning Chen~" I gave him my best eyesmile. I was really at the best mood today. He nodded back in agreement and gave me his best smile. It was to die for. 

I just drooled at the sight of them eating pancakes. I wanted to eat too. I saw someone put a plate of pancakes in front of me. It was Luhan. I thanked him then digged in. All of them stared at me. I just looked at them with a "what" expression and went back to eating. 

-------

(Kris POV) yay first kris pov~

I saw Crystal eat like a slob. But I don't care she's only my cute friend. Fine I admit, I have a crush on Crystal. So what. I will keep this a secret from Exo M. ㅋㅋㅋ. They won't know a thing. I will act nice to her most of the time when exo m isn't around. When they are around, i'll just act cool. 

__________

Im just going to end this here. Its getting a little late and i don't want you guys to wait any longer for me~ annyeong~

-almightykeysgirl