01

Is this love or hate?

Your Pov

It was an ordinary day in San Fransisco, California. It has been Exactly 10 years since I have moved from Beijing. I have missed all my relatives and friends exccept for one person. Xi Luhan. The person i despise the most.

Flashback

We were on the swings on a nearby park. Luhan was sitting on one swing and the other one was occupied with another kid. 

"Luhan gege, will you ever give me a chance on that swing? please?" I pleaded. (In retrospect, i can't believe i did that)

"No Crystal mei mei [A/N mei mei means little sister in chinese] i will stay on this swing as long as i like. " He yelled at the top of his lungs. He was really high in the sky, that was reasonable. 

I tried to stop him, but something unexpected happened. He kissed me. Not on the forehead. Not on the cheek. But on the lips. ON THE LIPS. THE ING LIPS. 

I looked at him with wide eyes, he did the same. I tried to wipe the kiss off my lips but it scarred me for life. 

I ran away in terror. 

That was the only thing i remember. 

End of Flashback.

I was 19 years old now. Graduated high school with a diploma. Now i was just at a current Starbucks getting a Caramel Frappucino. I was trying to forget the flashback I just had. It was too terrible. "Crystal!" One of the workers yelled. I thanked him and went back home. 

I just arrived back home when my mama told me some bad news. 

"We will be moving back to Beijing tomorrow." Mama said

"Pardon?" I asked

"We will be moving back to Beijing tomorrow, we will be moving into the Xi's house until then" Mama said, smiling even more. 

"Mama, I will have to see and live in the same house as that ridiculous Luhan again?" I asked with a different tone. 

Mama just nodded her head in agreement. I was having a mental breakdown in my head. I didn't want to see the byuntae [A/N Byuntae means Devil in korean.] Papa and Mama said I needed to pack EVERYTHING in boxes. By everything, i mean EVERYTHING. I had at least 5 hours to pack. It only took me 2 since i barely have anything to pack. 

*My luck, I have to see and live with that byuntae until we have enough money to buy a house in Beijing. AUGHH why god, why?* I thought to myself. I litterally wanted to die right there. My Papa was on the internet finding the tickets for the flight tomorrow. I honestly didn't want to go since I would miss the California air and the food. Oh dear god, i would miss the food. But, the Chinese food is a substitution. Ms.Xi and Mr.Xi made really good Chinese food. They were to drool for. I remember the times I ate their food. It was to die for. 

I heard the printer printing the tickets for tomorrow since Papa's office was right next to my room. I didn't want to hear the printer print anything because I was tired of hearing that sound. I went downstairs to the kitched and started making instant ramen. I didn't want to eat anything else except for ramen or The Xi's dinner. 

"SLURP" was the last thing I heard from the last noodle. I drank all the soup, wiped my mouth with the sleeve of my shirt and went to take a shower. I had a lot to think about. I thought about how I would survive in the busy streets of Beijing. I always wondered how much the city evolved throughout the ten years i've been gone. The warm water went through my hair and right across my face. That made me remember how i used to take baths with Luhan when I was 4. In retrospect, I thought that was terrible. But we were little toddlers. I was done with my shower 20 minutes later. I changed into a white tee and some pajama pants. 

Before I went to bed, I packed up my suitcase with everything I needed when I got right off the plane. Then I tucked myself into my bed. I thought about one more thing before going to dreamland, how does Luhan look like now? Nahh, He would look even uglier than before. I drifted off to dreamland, making sure everything was going to be okay. 

----------

This took a while to think about. I honestly didn't want to do this, but i had to, for the people! LOL. But, i'm hoping to do an update tomorrow. Hope you'll enjoy reading this fanfic! I really thank you for reading my hard work. I really thank you. 

-Almightykeysgirl